Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

caliber ran, sprinting, using nothing but his sense of smell to guide himself. "i'll get radiant, i can use levitation to carry him back, alright?" he was blind at the moment, but the scent was still strong. hopefully there were no boulders or trees or anything...

Radiant continued lying in the snow trying to figure out what to do. He was beginning to hope that his team could actually find him and help, even though he hated feeling like a burden. At this point he was feeling helpless enough that he'd welcome a Rescue.

"Even though they probably won't find me before it's too late, all I can say is they did a good job when we were together. They followed their orders even when it involved abandoning me, all I can say is they are excellent soldiers in my book." He said to himself, he was trying to allow himself to pass out but was unable to because of a subconscious will telling him if he did he'd die.

"Aye, when all is done," Tyra agreed, the two of them walking down the path, "but for now, we must concentrate on finding Radiant!"

She perked up at a familiar voice, and saw Caliber dashing toward them.

"Caliber, wait!" She called to him, "Somepony must stay behind to watch the outpost! What if it is attacked while we are gone?!"

Edited by Unicorncob

Blizzard replied to Caliber, "Good idea bro but we gotta get the injured back first. Raid's orders! We gotta do what he says before we make it back to him ok? We're getting closer to the outpost. When we get there Caliber you stay with Icarus and Tyra an I'll go ok? You stay here and make sure Icarus and the ponies we rescued are safe got it?"

Edited by Ice Blizzard/JM49

caliber growled. "fine..." he sulked back to the outpost, feeling useless. he walked past the injured, and icarus. "anyone need an help...? no? okay..." he didn't really understand the're reasoning. who would attack? they held of an invasion, already. he doubted they would try that again...oh, whatever.

"Caliber, do not act so selfish," Tyra ordered sternly, glaring at him, "We all have a part to play on this team. I made a vow to Radiant, and to Blizzard, that I would return him home, safe and sound."

She smirked. "Besides, you will be guarding the outpost by yourself. A noble lone hero."

Edited by Unicorncob

"i do well alone, anyways..." he arrived at the injured ponies, and icarus. he made a magic-bubble around his head, as to not get sick. "so, icarus, ya figured out whats wrong with ya?" he asked, as he sat down, and started polishing his sword. he hummed a little tone, as he did so,

Blizzard attempted to make Caliber feel better, "Yeah you got one of the most important jobs bro! Don't worry, we'll be back." he then turned to Tyra, "Whenever you're ready axe girl, let's get moving and find our friend!" 

OOC: Let's take a while to find Radiant, because Prime said there needs to be a long time gap until we get him back to the outpost.

"Aye," Tyra nodded, walking ahead and leading the group closer and closer back to the outpost.

She knew Radiant was strong, but with all his injuries, and all the energy he'd expended in all the fights, he would not last forever.

She made a vow, and as a Shatterhoof, she would see it through even if it cost her her life.

She glanced back at the ponies, all tired and unwell, but alive. She smiled to herself; with the help of her allies, she had performed a great deed this day. She would tell everypony back home in Trotstheim all about it!

Blizzard could see the outpost, "Ok Caliber you tell the prisoners to go in and take Icarus in the camp, once you take him to the other medics, come back to this spot, and wait for us to bring back Raid got it?" he turned to Tyra, "Whenever you're ready, let's race and get Raid back!" he said with this face: :sneer: 

"Aye," Tyra nodded, agreeing with Blizzard, "you must protect the outpost with all your might!"

She recalled his reluctance earlier, and put a smirk on her face. "That is, if you do not think it would be too difficult?"

That should motivate him a bit.

She nodded to the earth pony. "I am more than ready."

With that, she dashed off back down the path, determined to rescue her ally.

Blizzard shook his head and told Caliber, "I gotta go keep axe girl cooled. Remember bro: Stay cool, stay calm, stay focused, stay alive. Remember that and you'll be fine. Alright see ya later!" Blizzard chased and skated after the axe mare and said, "Don't worry fearless leader, we're coming back for ya! Hey wait up axe girl!" he was now skating alongside her, "I can't wait to get him back, I miss his seriousness. Woah, there's some bad guy ice elementals! Their in our way let's get em! Hiya!"

Tyra followed the trail of hoofprints as she dashed back the way she led the group. She was completely focused on bringing Radiant back alive, and she was sure she'd succeed. Provided there were no distractions.

Blizzard quickly caught up to her, but she was too focused on the trail to care.

She rolled her ice as she saw some of the old elementals in the way. She grabbed her axe and leapt up, decapitating the few in her way and dashing on.

Battling could wait for now.

Blizzard couldn't help but punch a few elementals since he loved to fight and started skating alongside Tyra once again, "I gotcha Tyra, wait up!" Blizzard was skating fast and sawsomething very faint and distant in the snowy plain "Hey I think I see something! It looks goldish and gray. Huh Radiant was gold and gray, could that be him?! O_o Over there axe girl!" he points to what he thought was Radiant.

Radiant could hear faint voices in the distance. "Could it be? Is it my team?" He thought to himself. "I swear if it's that mare again just kill me now."

Radiant planted his hooves in the snow once again trying to stand again. As he attempted to push himself up his ribs shot another spike of pain through him.

Radiant collapsed once again dropping his face in the snow. "I don't know why I keep trying." he said muffled by the snow in his face.

Tyra listened to Blizzard, and squinted her eyes to look. Indeed, something gold was shining from the snow.

She saw him attempt to push himself off the ground. It was indeed him!

She slowed down once she reached Radiant, and carefully wriggled herself beneath him at the stomach.

"Thank Sleipnir you are still alive!" She cried, slowly and gently hoisting the stallion up on her back, "Hang in there, we will have you home soon!"

She looked to Blizzard. "Can you keep the way clear?"

caliber had done just that, and they were all safely in the town. he waited by the outpost. board out of his mind. he was a traveler/battler! he didnt do sitting in one place! he was so board, when he saw a stray ice elemental, he completely unloaded on in. dark magic, and everything. it went something like this: caliber noticed it. "what ho?! a foe?!" the ice elemental looked up at him, and hissed. "ARE YOU HERE TO TERRORIZE THE TOWN?!" caliber unsheathed his sword, and charged, slicing it up into the air. he jumped after it, and did his signature spin attack, and spiraled down towards it, causing a rather big crater in the ground.

The snowy wind started to pick up, but Blizzard was unfazed, all he wanted was to find his leader. And then, he saw something, "Hey axe girl! I think I see him!" He ran over to the canterlot guard and saw he was in pain but was so happy, " :pinkie: *gasp*  Radiant we found you! Yay!!♪♪♪, "Yeeees! ♪We've found Radiant♪ ♪We've found Radiant♪ ♪We've found Radiant♪oh man we gotta get you back to camp! How ya doing? Anything broken? You haven't had any trouble out here have you?" 

He then heard Tyra, "Got it ma'am!"

Edited by Ice Blizzard/JM49

As Radiant laid there in the snow he heard hoof steps in the snow. He glanced up to see Tyra standing there.

Tyra hoisted Radiant up on her back, the action caused another spike of pain through his body. "Thank Celestia," he said weakly barely able to get his words out of his mouth. "I'm sorry."

Radiant let his head droop over Tyra's side, he didn't even have the energy to hold his head up.

Blizzard tried to make Radiant feel better, "Don't be sorry sir. We're you're friends, and friends always look out for each other. We weren't gonna leave you behind out here, without you, we'd lose our leader. And the leader is the most important part of any team! You're too awesome to die anyway, Celestia wouldn't want you going out like this, and neither would we." he turned to Tyra, "I'll watch out for ya Tyra, just go slow Raid's hurt so be careful ok?"

(edited)

Chapter V

The wind and storm on north west start to lose momentum,the great alliance that just couple of days ago set north on fire start to crumble and fall.But what was there purpose,to destroy the world or something more.Did they been leaders of their destiny or some puppetmaster was on top..

Back to civilization

Couple of hours later the trio reach outpost onces again.And as the Caliber seen them incoming,he rushed out to assist.Unlike couple hours ago Radiant could stand on his on.And theye where walking slow and stady tru the outpost,to the midle where was the Tybalt tent set up.As they got closer they could hear mare and stallion voices arguin.And as they got closer they could recognizes the voices belong to Tybalt and Eir.

Tybalt voice was yelling and his voice was sounding angry "..one is lying in hospital tant.Who know where are other four,In best case not dead..",but Eir voice was much more calm and quiter than Tybalt "Dont wory about tham,he wouldn't choose some low skilled idiots to battle for order.They have skill,they dont need babysitter...".Tybalt start to yell again "They can have skill Eir,but some thing bigger is here.And instead of bringing my another Initiate.." he looked with contempt on Starblast "...you could get your warband Destiny's Edge back together!!".Eir voice was  geting litle louder but she wasnt yelling "Who gives you rights to talk about Destiny Edge...But and if i would want to do that you know Rytlock and Logan would just kill each others,Zojja and Caith can't tolerate one another after our great fall...".Tybalt didn't said annything for couple of moments than he started but calmer then lest time "Well you must try to do something.Day will come when world need Desteny Edge,and I hope you will get em back together by than....."

(OOC : just to say you are outside of there tent...)

Edited by Primordus

Starblast looked back at Tybalt with a similar expression, however there was something more in Starblast's eyes almost like he was trying to figure out exactly how Tybalt felt about his arrival (all he really knew was that it had came as a shock to him and anypony could put on an expression like the one on Tybalt's face right now). He also wondered how Tybalt would act after Eir left leaving him allow with Tybalt and his team. He did not know weather he was scared or excited all he knew was that it was his chance to prove he had what he had always dreamed of power and a way to fight for truth and justice across all Equestria.     

Radiant stood outside the tent for a second looking around at his team "Alright no more eavesdropping for me." He said and let himself in through the flaps of the tent fighting against the pain of his ribs.

He looked over at Tybalt and back at Eir walking forward toward them. "What are you both not telling us? My team has been through hell and back so far, hardly knowing what we are up against. I know the main issue is the flame legion and diamond dogs have joined forces to create a massive invasion force..." He paused for a second to catch his breath looking back at Tybalt. "But there is something bigger behind this that you aren't telling us and if my team is going to keep putting their lives on the line for this endeavor we need to know every bit of information about who and what we're fighting." 

He said standing tall as he kept switching his attention between Eir and Tybalt.

Tybalt turned around to see Radiant and he smiled in his way."We are telling..." Tybalt started but Eir cut him off "We are telling all you have to know about your  mission. This alliance was surprise to us as it was to you." she started to walk close to Radiant "Who would ever think some will join forces with Diamond Dogs.They are idiots..." she quick pulled paper from table to her hoof  "If you whant I can read you this week report from our agents,and if you think some thing was important about this situation just say it!"

Radiant looked back at Eir, still standing tall "I would most appreciate it, any information I can get about this whole situation will help my team survive. No matter how little importance the information is, if you know as little as me then another mind trying to piece it all together will only seek to benefit your order." He said trying to work his case with Eir noticing she was slightly annoyed with him.