Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

Blizzard replied, "I'm right behind ya! Freezing touch!" Blizzard went around where he couldn't be seen and placed his hoof gently on the big bad's leg and started to slowly freeze it but this move requires a lot of energy so it gave Blizzard a headache almost instantly, "Aah! Ow my head! Shattering punch!" He broke off a piece of the creature's leg but had a serious headache that requires him to sit still for awhile.

Edited by Ice Blizzard/JM49

Radiant saw the projectiles heading his way. He stood up straight to taunt their foe and fully charged his armor. The projectiles hit Radiant dead on but only pushed him back a few feet. After the last shot Radiant's armor begun to weaken, meaning Radiant was running low on magic.

Radiant dispelled his armor and two of his swords, taking his last in his mouth charging the foe.

caliber activated just a smidge of dark magic. with new speed, he contiuned his saw-blade assult on the machine, with fire trailing him this time. "dont worry, IB! i got this!" he said, as he upped the speed. "a little more of this, and he'll be down, i think!" caliber was starting to feel his stitches open, but this monster had to go down.

Icarus watched the whole even unfold. With a quick aim, he fired one of his smoke bolts at what he thought was the veiw port of the machine. When it impacted, the bolt errupted into a thick cloud of white reflective smoke that rapidly expanded for a few seconds.

" that should buy us some time!" ICarus said

"No i cant go down..." creature started to panic while battling to regain vision "....But i see litle idiot with sword next to my.Too bad for you IDIOT!Electrified grid A2 ON!" and some sort of  antena raised from his hand and electricity started to expand in evry direction "I'm going to fry you like a fly you are,And as for Ice moron...YOU will GET my BUrning fist " He raised his flamethrower hand and started to fire flame in Blizzard way...

caliber's sword was half-way in when the lightning started. his sword conducted the electricity, and he was tazed. he barely had enough willpower to get away. he stuck his sword in the ground, resting. "that was a dirty trick! disable that, now!" he said like a kid who lost a bet.

It was time for Tyra to really get involved.

She fought hard with the others against the giant flying beast, and noticed as one of its hands began to shoot fire toward Blizzard.

With the idea that fire was extra-damaging to the ice-wielding pony, she took initiative.

She dashed toward the arm and leapt up to it, roaring a battle cry as she struck its wrist, using the embedded blade to hoist herself onto the arm proper. She began lifting the blade and slamming it down repeatedly, hoping to take the hand off the machine.

Blizzard was out of it for a bit so he had an ice dome for protection until his headache went away, "Gotta....rest....and...get....headache....out....of....my head...ugh! Come on you! You can do this! Just 2 more seconds under here annnd...." *boom shing* "Ice dome explosion dammit!" Ice shards went flying everywhere and some managed to hit the creature, "Take that! I'm not going down without a fight!" Blizzard was reaaaly tired after that so he limped all the way back to his allies, "Aah. Everypony ok?" he then saw Tyra had helped him out, "Thanks axe girl *cough cough* I'm glad to have you on the team."

sparks were still visable on caliber's coat. "yeah, im just peachy." he was *that* close before just disregarding his health, and going full out with the dark magic. but he would'nt, just yet. "lets go!" he had rested enough, and while tyra ws hacking off its arm, he once again, used his saw-blade assult. his stitches were open, now. and were bleeding freely.

Radiant slid to.a stop when he saw the electrical field generate around their foe. He took in a deep breath and took another sword out in his magic removing to other from his jaw. He flew his swords towards the antenna to.try and disable the electrical field.

It was the first time Radiant had tried to guide is swords through electricity. The current caused the magic of his swords to fluctuate. Radiant had to.focus fully on keeping his swords in one piece as he guided them to the antenna cutting at it and the wires running along it.

"You fried my suit you stupid little pony now im going to destory all of you with this stupid place.Insert code M3U6O1J8" suid lowered its arms,and its falled down "Ohohoh you are going to get it now.." Voice from outside of suid started to talk "Code inputted.Launching eject pod.." Creature started to panic "NO,NO NOT IN HERE NO NO NOOOOOOO" suit opened and fired the D-dog that was in it right in sealing above of him,crushing him.Blood started to drip from ceiling slowly....

Tyra let out a yelp as the monster's arm lowered, the axe embedded in the wrist going with it, along with her dangling from the hilt.

With as much leverage as she could manage, she swung herself, and her axe, off the arm and to the floor, getting next to the others and preparing for the next attack.

A dog appeared appeared from its chest, and was sent careening toward the ceiling, crushing him.

She simply blinked, raising an eyebrow. "That was...what is the word, anticlimactic?"

caliber jumped up, and cut the dog up even more, for good measure. "so, thats it? the big boss? lame." he sheathed his sword, and sat down. "sure, it was hard...but there was an idiot at the controls." he sighed. "everyone okay? no one injured?" he asked. he laid down, and started napping.

Edited by Peytonjay

Radiant watched as the eject pod smacked the dog knot the ceiling crushing him into pulp. "Yes anticlimactic would be the proper Term he as he dropped.to his front knees. His the blades of his swords dispelled and the hilts fell to the ground. Radiant was now out of stamina, he would have to take it easy and stop using his magic to.recover.

Blizzard had fully recovered and saw what happened, "Oooh that's not gonna heal anytime soon...or ever. Hahahah!!!!" Blizzard loved to make jokes outta serious things, "Oh man that was classic! Ok, now, what's next, can we pleeeeease get outta here? I'm not liking this place at all."

Tyra blinked as Caliber spontaneously collapsed asleep after asking a question. Strange.

She glanced up and saw Radiant drop his hilts, looking absolutely exhausted.

"Conserve the rest of your strength for getting out, my friend," she suggested with concern, picking up some of the hilts, "Allow me to do the rest of the fighting so you can heal some."

Edited by Unicorncob

"That was a most......odd battle" Icarus said. Seeing machines used in such a way was not unheard of were he came from, but for it to be used in such a manner, to enslave ponies, rubbed him the wrong way. He looked around at the team. 

" Anyone hurt ?" He asked. Most people seemed fine from the battle, but he was slightly displeased that the pilot of the machine had gotten away.

Edited by Commander Tangent

As our heroes wached in disbelief.Hoof stops could be heard coming from coridor they just comed in "Bravo,Bravo....bravo" and from darknes of coridor comed that mysterious mare walked.But unlike in the dungen this time her clothing dirty and covered in blood.She walked slow,and with evry step blood dripped down from her on ground making trail of blood behind her."You heroes are now going to walked out side looking all glorious.Saved prisoners,kill big bad guy and now evryhing is good right?" she started to laugh,and made grin on her face " You know this extravaganza couldn't have turned out better if you'd tried,and I must say with hard hart...Hehe...i owe you a favore,But you know i dont like that so il do something nice for you right now...hehehe..." she started to hunt something in her bag....

Blizzard wasn't happy to see this woman again, "Hey! It's you again! I've been meaning to give you something too." He then gears up to punch the mare in the face, but can't, "Hmmm...what oh you must have a shield, very smart. But we're still gonna get you later! What could you possibly have for us?" Blizzard stood with the most serious expression he had in his life. :okiedokielokie: 

Icarus looked over to the mare who was talking. Instantly Icarus did not trust her. Who was this mare.... she was not a slave, and it seemed she had fought her way towards this area. There was something else too this, Icarus was sure. "Quite some timing on your entrance" Icarus said to her cautiously, ready to draw his crossbow if she tried anything rash with whatever was in her bag. His face behind his mask slowly analyzed her.

Edited by Commander Tangent

caliber opened his eyes. "your that mare, arent you? well, whattaya have?" he was curious. but he was still furious at her. he threw a gem at her, which bounced off a forcefield. "hahaha...worth a shot," caliber said. "anyways..." he got up, and dusted himself off. "what do you have to gain by torturing these ponies?"

Tyra snarled as the mare made her entrance, and without thinking, charged at her with her axe in blind fury.

Her blows constantly bounced off her in midair, like she had some shield around her, but Tyra didn't care.

She continued to swing in vain, hoping at least one strike would get through.

"You, will pay, dearly," she growled between each swing, "you, dirty, WITCH!!"

Mare didnt listen to our heroes she was looking for something in her bag "A here it is....HEHEHEHEHE" she started sinisterly.She raised her her head "I see short stuff here remembers my." and as she started to conect some cables together,she sad with smail on her face "Did i tortuge this ponys my friend?I'm clen here,well clen as one can be....." light started to flicer from cables she conected...

@@Unicorncob,

"Tyra, dont needlessly damage your Axe" ICarus yelled as he looked onward. Everything has a weakness, and he was sure even her force field did. But Brute force was not it. It was people like this that you needed to out think. Icarus sat, staring with his grey eyes, analyzing the mare. She seemed to not have any regret for her actions, nor did she seem to care for the group at the moment

Blizzard was getting pissed, "Alright lady, tell us what you're up to! We have a right to know, we beat all of your stupid loser pinhead distractions you call monsters. I bet if you put down that force field you wouldn't have a chance!" He said with his face pressed against her force field and then he backed up, "Come on woman we don't have all day what's your deal?"