Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hail fellow warriors and shield maidens!

Ragnar

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: A aquintence on the Vikings Fan forum who happens to be a Brony sent me an invite to come visit this place so after weeks of begging here I am, maybe against my better judgment!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Through a small group of friends, some of whom wtch the show.

Save me the formalities of making a big post that no one is likely going to read and just add me on skype instead:

Ragnar.lothbrok35

• Brohoof 9

well. welcome to the fourms anyway :P if you have any questions feel free to ask us! (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy: )

• Brohoof 5

Hey there buddy, welcome to the forums!  :squee:  Glad you are here, it's really a good show (i suggest you to give it a try :dash: ), and it's great you gave your friend a chance, and i'm sure you're not going to regret it, as lots of people just don't like to be here for being too judgemental, i was this way first too, but it changed me  :squee:  this community really produces great content and art, and we like to talk about the show episodes and socialize with other people around, helping other people that are having problems in their lives. 

if you've got any question, don't be afraid of asking someone here so we can help you!  B)

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-92933000-1426680325_thumb.png

Hey there Ragnar, and welcome to the forums :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you'd like! :squee:

I don't have Skype :( but this thread may interest you :)

Edited by WoofWoof~
  • Brohoof 5

WEelcome to this happy pony kingdom of forum happy site named mlp forum :):):):) i hope you can enjoy this time you have here and see many happy pony friends here :):) if you have any questions feel free to ask :):)

yay

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you fellow Viking friend  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...