Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cloudchaser

Coco Pommel

(I apologize if there is already a topic about this. If there is, and this topic is merged, can someone please show me the search function on this forum?)

So, I'm sure almost all of you noticed this pony in the episode Hurricane Fluttershy:

Posted Image

That is the greatest mane I have ever seen. I am getting my hair like hers. I don't even care.

This is the official thread for Cloudchaser, the pony with the glorious mane.

• Brohoof 7

"I really like... her mane?"

You knew it had to be done...

Me when I saw her:

"I really like... her mane?" You knew it had to be done...

ARGH STUPID SLOW CONNECTION LET YOU BEAT ME TO IT D:
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes, that's Cloudchaser alright, She's actually been in other episodes as a filler pony, often back then portrayed with a different Cutie mark (that of a Shooting star, Star comet) but then finally settled on the Cloud and sun cutie mark in episode Hurricane Fluttershy

Posted Image

filler

Posted Image

revised

Posted Image

finished product

as seen with fellow pegasister Flitter

and here's her as a filly

Posted Image

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 2

...I still can't think of that pony as cloud chaser >.<

To me, Cloud Chaser will always be Strong Hoove's OC.

Ah right... That was the name of his OC too, huh...? I just wonder how he's doing...

But as for the Cloud Chaser here, yeah, I REALLY love her mane :3 She has a good design too

I really dig her color scheme. It's a nice blend of mellow and more striking colors.

Yeah, what is up with that hair? Very unique mane. I've never really see a pony with it. And now since TVTropes said her hair looked like it'd be at home on a Final Fantasy main character, and the fact that her name is Cloud Chaser... now I think of her as the FF pony. This makes me view her very favourable.

Her colours are also pleasant. Overall, she is pretty. And I enjoy her cutie mark.

(I apologize if there is already a topic about this. If there is, and this topic is merged, can someone please show me the search function on this forum?)

So, I'm sure almost all of you noticed this pony in the episode Hurricane Fluttershy:

Posted Image

That is the greatest mane I have ever seen. I am getting my hair like hers. I don't even care.

This is the official thread for Cloudchaser, the pony with the glorious mane.

EEEEYUP!

1) Cloud Chaser, if only there were more FF ponies

2) Filly Cloud Chaser is so D'awwww it hurts

3) Dat Mane

4) Dat Mane

5) Dat Mane

6) and more dat mane ad nauseum I think you can all see where I'm going with this...point is DAT MANE.