Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Hotline Equestria

Jack Baker

Landing near him Chrysteel just looks around. She sees what happend. She shakes her head and says, "By the stars, what a mess."

She steps into the place looking around. She can see that it was a brutal thing and she knows, from reading the book about the elements, they wouldn't want this. It has to be the operatives own choice to do this.

@Midnight_Aurora

Raze heard commotion on the floor below him.

"We got company..." he said to White. "Go on and get what you need. I'll check it out."

Looking on the ground, he found another MP5 on a changeling corpse, which he took. He slowly walked down the stairs, until he saw two ponies, whom he thought probably walked in by accident. He sighed. Their situation was compromised. If they were loyalists to the queen, and most ponies were, they would probably report them to the nearest changeling outpost. But maybe, he could reason out with them...

"Move on, you two. There's nothing to see here..." he said.

Just as he says his words to the pair, Amore Apple, with a plank, wacks the one with her over the head attempting to knock him out.

If Chrysteel suceeds, in an apple family like voice says, "Yall better move it or they will get you. Just be gentle and knock me out. I can say yall ambooshed me. I have a feeling we will meet again." She readies herself for the blow.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@, That sounds like a good plan, Mariposa sent back. I can contribute some of my team to go and investigate. We ought to send out the team as soon as we can, so as to have an informative report to give to the Queen.

Mariposa had been hatched in the Hive, so had no feelings towards ponies other than the purely hostile.

@@Twinkfeather, "Couldn't agree more," Clover replied, as she walked after Twinkfeather. "I wish that I could have teleported us both to Canterlot, but that's alicorn level magic. I might end up dropping us both in a river or something if I tried. Anyway, we have completed the mission."

• Brohoof 1

@@@Midnight_Aurora,

White heard an louder thunk, but, deciding it was just a clumsy visitor, seeing how Raze hadn't even given a grunt, she quickly continued to look through the filing cabinet before she came up with an envelope. She assumed this one was the one, seeing how it was the only manilla envelope in the entire building, so she put it in her bag and closed it securely before reloading the MP5 and sending a jolt of psychic energy downstairs.

She picked up on five beings. One of them an earth pony (presumably Raze), three of them changelings (the two that she knocked comatose with her blades, plus one that seemed rather stunned, as if he couldn't decide whether to fall unconscious or not), and the last one... something? She seemed to be a changeling, and an earth pony, and a pegasus, and a unicorn, and a Diamond Dog... a Diamond Dog?

She shook her head and kept her position, deciding that the unusual feedback was due to her own prowess being lower than her usual standards. She hadn't heard any gunshots or anything odd, so she merely kept her position, gun in one hoof, sword in the other, and both ready to be used at the first sign of anything.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Well...

Before he could finish his statement, he received a mental buzz. Identifying it as his personal adviser, he partially lifted the dead zone before receiving a panicked message. Quick! Facility 392 is under attack by unknown forces!

Deploy two strike teams and contact one of our special friends. We'll see if we can corner them and trap them in.

He quickly looked down at his watch and, noting the time, got up, smiled, paid for his food, and left. While he did this, he quickly noted to Mariposa, Emergency came up, I have to organize the response, we will have to talk again later to set up details.

Edited by Magos Amphrose

@KidInTheCorner

Amore Apple looks disturbed. She says to Raze, "Hurry up And knock me out. Their coming. Their not like these ones. They are much stronger. I will explain later when we can meet in a more private setting. You just have to trust me for now. I will make sure it seems as if I failed her but it better then dying. Now knock me out already."

(Because of how near perfect her shapechange is, she won't revert until her mana is depleted. Her love storage can make it last for days st maximum capacity.)

@Midnight_Aurora

The changeling, ready to strike, felt a strong force on his neck, and collapsed instantly. His focus lost, he reverted back to his original form.

Without hesitation, Raze pointed his MP5s at the strange pony who just knocked out the changeling.

"Who the hell are you? How did you know he was a changeling?" he said, referring to the changeling next to her.

"And who's coming? I don't want an explanation later, I want an explanation now." He aimed the guns at her head.

She says, "If you won't trust then. I will have to tell you. My name is Crysteel Amore Chrysalis. By the mask you wear, I can tell you work for the 6 Elements. I am a friend of Ditzy Doo and her daughter Dinky. I want to help but for now I can't act openly. Now please knock me out and go! Stronger warriors are coming and if your here, they will capture you or kill you." She readies herself again but makes no move to attack him. She hopes the honesty she showed him will be enough.

@Midnight_Aurora

Raze kept the guns up. "Chrysalis... as in the changeling queen? And I don't know what you're talking about. That organization only does protests, they're not violent; that's just what you and your kind think. It's none of your business to know why I'm doing this..."

He looked up, hearing the sounds of changelings coming from above outside, and became worried. White was still upstairs.

"White! Hurry up, there's more of them!" he yelled, then looked back at Chrysteel.

"I hope the rest of it wasn't a lie, or you're in big trouble..." he said, walking up to her and chopping her in a vital point in the neck, knocking her unconscious.

@, @@Midnight_Aurora,  

White quickly spun around the corner before seeing a pegasus on the ground, having been recently slumped over. She looked at him and nodded before she tapped into her magical reserves. Slowly at first, before growing in strength.

"Gonna need a bit before I can teleport us out... are we taking her with us? Did they try to bargain with a prisoner or something?" She shouldered her MP5 before flinching at an obnoxiously loud voice ringing from outside, above them...

"Listen here, you chumps! We've got the place surrounded, and we have plenty of firepower needed for us to raze this place to the ground if you don't come out! So, I'll make you a deal. You come out all quick-like and proper, and perhaps we won't have friend pony tonight! Otherwise, I hope that you like dying in a nice, slow burn as we roast the place from the bottom up!"

White tilted her head. "Is that..." she shook her head and picked up the pony that was slumped over on the ground, throwing the unconscious pegasus onto her back. "Any ideas?"

Edited by Asdrubael Vect

(edited)

Raze thought about it for a second, then made up his mind.

"Go. Just run. Take the Pegasus--I mean changeling-- with you. I'll take care of them... Don't worry, I'll catch up to you." He took off his mask and lifted hers up, kissing her on the cheek before putting it back on and climbing up to the roof, dual machine guns at the ready. He took a deep breath, focused, and knocked the door to the roof down. The changelings, about twenty of them, were surrounding him in a circle. Before they could react, Raze let loose a torrent of bullet from his guns, running at the group, letting out a blood-curdling yell. He slowly spread his hooves in opposite directions, taking out the changelings at his sides. When it was finished, he was panting. He could feel the adrenaline rush through his veins as he looked around, everyone dead at his hooves. He took out the empty magazines of the machine guns, and put the weapons inside his jacket as he made his way down the stairs.

Edited by TheKidInTheCorner

Chrusteel smiled as she got her request. She slumped to the ground as she was hit. Surprisingly, she didn't shift back. While still in her pegasus form she was unconscious.

Her mind felt the hive link slip as she hid her presence from her queen. This marked only one cause for Chrysalis, Chrysteel was unconscious and unable to maintain the connection. It had been week sence she took her pegasus form.

The mare was able to get her on her back but when she was kissed, she felt the radiated love in the air around her get pulled somewhere. She can't tell where it went.

The Pegasus on her back burped in her sleep.

@, Of course; get back to me whenever it's more convenient, Mariposa sent, before cutting the connection. She knew just how important it was to react instantly to such a summons so didn't grudge Moon Crypt leaving in a hurry. She took out a book to read while she finished her tea. At the same time, a couple nearby were kissing and expressing their love for each other, so Mariposa took the opportunity to feed and recharge. When she had taken enough to sustain her, she paid her bill and left the cafe. Nopony noticed.

@@@Midnight_Aurora,

"I see we're gonna have to do this the hard way! You've got spunk, though, Mr. Bear, and I like that! But I'm getting paid dividends for this, AND I get to have some fun in the process! So... adios!" The voice laughed and, as Raze made his way down the stairs, he spotted a pony in a full body suit, jetpacks suspending him up as a pair of flamethrowers were attached to his top hooves, sticking out ever so slightly. He dove down to the bottom, and out of sight...

White screamed as she saw the torrent of flames coming straight at her from the doorway that she was about to exit from. It was completely incinerated in the opening blast from the flamethrowers, and so would she have been if she didn't immediately let loose some of her mental energy and teleport out of the way. She sprinted upstairs as the suited pony walked right through the flames, jetpacks powering down as he began to torch everything that so much as moved. She closed the door- almost unheard in the now-roaring flames that were quickly beginning to climb- and took a breath, trying to calm herself as the pegasus on her back let out a burp. The air became uncomfortably hot, and, after a moment, her horn and eyes began to shine again. "Calm down, White... almost enough juice to get us out. Just remain calm."

She almost panicked again as the entire building shifted, the foundations quickly giving as the flames consumed them, but managed to keep control. Sirens were heard in the distance as fire squads began to muster and race to the site of the smoke...

There was movement from the pony on her back. An influx of energy flooded her system. she doesn't know where it came from but it should be adding to her power. It seems something or someone is trying to help her. A gentle voice says, in her mind, "Use my gift and go. I will be watching."

The pony goes limp after finding a more comfortable spot on her back.

Raze quickly made his way down when he saw the suited pony and the flames he quickly met White along the way, and quickly took her hoof as they both made their way back up to the roof. Standing in front of her, he quickly took out his guns, reloaded them, and pointed them at the doorway, waiting for the suited pony to come through.

@@Midnight_Aurora@,

She felt a surge of energy and began to regulate her breathing, focusing her mind as she attempted to focus on a location. She took out her gun and aimed it at the door itself, bracing herself against the wall as her eyes and horn began to hemorrhage light.

Just then, the door was kicked down, and the perpetrator spun around the wall corner as a hail of bullets riddled the place where he was just standing. As White stood at the ready, just about to teleport out, she noticed a thin, black barrel poking out the side of the door...

Not having enough time to shout a warning, she released her energy and, with a loud shriek and a flash of crackling light, she, Raze, and the pony on her back vanished, just as a torrent of flames enveloped the place they were standing moments before...

After her eyes adjusted after the sudden burst of light, confirming that she had, indeed, landed in her mother's house, White felt a burning sensation on her back leg. Looking behind her, she cursed as she saw that, in a mishap, a chunk of her leg had been gouged from her. Staggering over to her chair and flopping down on it, she began to unpeel the layers of clothing from herself and started to levitate some of her mom's medical supplies- iodine (she shuddered at the thought of it touching her wound) and some cloths to cover it up. "Well," she gasped out, "That was exciting..." Trying to keep herself conscious, despite the adrenaline pumping through her body, she slowly rolled the pegasus off of her back and onto the colored rug of her mother's, before trying to relax, pressing a clean cloth against her leg to slow the bleeding.

The pegasus remaind still where she was placed. Chrysteel was surprised as he mind became active without the like. She could feel the familial love stagnant in the air. She thought, 'This mare and her mother mist really love eachother for the scent to be strong enough to clear my head. I am Chrysteel and I will be a queen of my own hive. I will use rhis hive to secure a proper future for ponies and my children.'

Out of the two only one knew who she was. when awake she would explain in full what her desires are.

@

Raze quickly helped White with her injury, pressing the cloth down on her leg for her with one hoof. He sighed, taking off his mask with the other. 

"What a day..." he said, looking at the changeling on the floor, then looked back at White, who looked distressed.

"Calm down, hun... it'll be alright," he said, trying to reassure her. He put a hoof to her face.

• Brohoof 1

@ TheKidInTheCorner @ Asdrubael Vect

Chrysteel stirs from her unconsciousness. She made sure to keep her hive link suppressed. She starts moving to stretch her limbs. After stretching her limbs, she starts to get up. She looks around and realizes she isn't in the other place as she had hoped. She sees the two and asks, "How bad is she hurt?"

(edited)

@@Midnight_Aurora,

"As bad as it looks," he said to her, completely forgetting a changeling was in the room with them.

Once he realized, he quickly took his hoof off of White's face , and drew his MP5 out, pointing it at Chrysteel.

"Ah, ah, ah! Get back. I don't need help from you, thank you very much. As far as I'm concerned, you're a hostage. So keep your mouth shut until I tell you to speak." he realized he had his mask off, meaning she could see his face clear as day, but he didn't care now.

((Btw, if you want to know what Raze looks like, the link for his page is in my signature.))

Edited by TheKidInTheCorner

Chrysteel just sits there and says, "Hear me out before you act. I helped because I wished to. I had sent in a letter to a group explaining my place in all this. I will not reveal you or hurt you. It was my gift to her that gave her the power she needed to get here. I am currently keeping myself seperate from them. I am currently not leaving this form. That is the honest truth."

Chrysteel waits for both of their responses to her words.

@@Midnight_Aurora, @,

White was about to fall unconscious from a combination of the pain and sheer weariness when a familiar voice entered her head.

Come on, kid, keep your eyes open.

Ix...? What-

Yeah, you've done did good today, White, but, I mean, come on. A full blast of a demon lord and you can force yourself to stay conscious, yet missing two cubic inches of your leg, and you're down for the count?! You can stop being a wimp, especially since those two cubic inches did more to me than it did to you. Poor tail. I didn't need those feathers anyways.

But-

Oh, and your boyfriend's pulled a gun on the pony you've rescued. That might be interesting.

Slowly cracking open her eyes, she indeed saw that Raze had a gun pulled on the pony that she teleported back. Her body surging with a second burst of adrenaline, her eyes widened and she flinched. "Whoawhoawhoa! Raze, what the heck?!" She demanded. "Is it really necessary to threaten the mare!? She's not a threat!"

She paused and looked back and forth between the mare and Raze. "Or... am I missing something here...?"

@

@@Midnight_Aurora,

Raze looked at White, the gun still pointed at Chrysteel.

"Oh, I forgot you don't know yet... Well, meet the daughter of the changeling queen, disguised as some pegasus from the countryside or something like that. And now she's telling me she wants to help..." He scoffed, looking back at the changeling. "Where were you when Fillydelphia was bombarded by YOUR kind, huh? Why didn't you help then, huh?! You know how many of my friends from the war you and your mother killed there?! DO YOU?!?!?! ANSWER ME!!!!!"

He pointed the gun at her head.

Chrysteel sighs, "I wasn't born till just before the siege of canterlot. So I learned later the atrocities commited in Fillydelphia. I am also not entirely changeling. My father is mother's pet Unicorn. To see him so utterly broken hurts me to my core. Thanks to Ditzy and Dinky, I learned why. Love is a two way emotion.

I will answer any and all questions you two have for me to the best of my ability. I can't and won't connect to the hive link because they will find you and I will be in big trouble for being the way I am. I will loose everything."

Chrysteel looks away for a moment to contemplate her next action. She then says, "Would you like to see my true form? I will warn you I don't look like normal changelings."