Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm new around here (obviously!) Hi!

Megan Williams

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: A friend told me!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I've been a fan of MLP (yes, even G3!) for more than 20 years!(blame my older sisters!)

Well, I'm 26 years old, I live in the UK and am a librarian, although I guess what would be of most interest to you guys is that I used to work for Hasbro itself!

• Brohoof 8

hello =)=)=)=) and welcome here on MLP Forum site of happy ponies and fun happy =)=)=)=) I hope you will have great and happy pony time here with this happy community of pony people =)=)=)=) and meet some new happy pony friends =)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)

Have happy time =)=) YAY =)

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to MLP Forums!

What role did you work for when you worked for Hasbro? :3

I worked in their marketing department! Although it was for their subsidiary company, Wizards of the Coast ( who own the card game Magic: the gathering and Dungeons and Dragons)

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

yeah, though before everyone gets all excited, I was just a lowly office worker!

Maybe even librarian is cooler.

images.jpg

I used to work in bookshop, so I'm from bookworms party too. ^_^

Edited by Crypty Script
  • Brohoof 5

Hello, A former Hasbro employee! It doesn't matter where you worked (I am a big DnD fan :pinkie: ). Now a librarian, my second favorite job (after my dream job of pilot), wow, that is one resume. Anyway, welcome to the forums, I hope that you have a wonderful time here. If you need any help give me a PM, and I'll do my best. If you feel like it add me as a friend, I'm always around to talk (when I'm online, anyway) if you want to talk :fluttershy: , you know ... if you want to.

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Hi there, and welcome! X3 It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way or friend me if you'd like! :squee:

that_featherbrain_by_javkiller-d423kie.j

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a super duper fun time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 2