Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Equestria a nation divided (searching)

supersonicfan91

(edited)

This time line takes place after the show ends everything that shows up in season 5 will be cannon to this now that is out the way here is the story

One day the royal sisters was killed by means of outer threat that threatened Equestrian. Luckily Princess Twilight and her friends took charge and stopped the threat. Years later the mane 6 where constantly arguing with each other about how Equestria should be ran. Unable to reach a compromise they split Equestria into six parts. Now what will happen to the once great nation will the mane 6 eventually go back to being friends or will Equestria be plugged into a great civil war.

Factions to join
Twilight: focuses on magic and brain power to rule and make sure everything runs orderly she rules over Canterlot and ponyville tries to better ponies through science. Capital Canterlot
Rarity: focuses on bettering the lower class though charity doesn't allow anything she deems uncouth or unfashionable she controls Manehatten and Detrot. Capital Manehatten
Rainbow Dash: her towns are athletes paradise with daily sports events with her having rule over the Womderbolts and a lot of Pegasi she controls Cloudsdale and LasPegasus. Capital Cloudsdale
FlutterShy: she was given lots of forest land to rule over with the help of her animal friends and the stare she calmed the Everfree forest and made it safe to roam she rules over the Everfree forest and that one village (from season 5 ep 1&2 someone needs to give it a name) Capital: Everfree forest
AppleJack: in charge of all farm lands (except Pinkie's rock farm) and Appleloosa capital Sweet Apple Acres
Pinkie Pie: she wants to rock and roll all night and party every day she hogged all of the party supplies for her part of Equestria her rule is over The rock farm she grew up on.
The society of the two sisters: a groups that wants the ideals of the two sisters in charge
The new Lunar republic: pro Luna
The solar blazers: pro Celestia
Equalist: they what to finish what starlight glimmer started the unicorns of this group made a true rod of sameness to truly make there goal a reality

Name
Appearance
Cutie mark
Faction
Lives at
Personality and ideals

Players Sorted by Fraction

Twilight Sparkle

@@Drago Ryder, as Dawn Fukamoto

New Luna Republic

@@Drago Ryder, as Tempest Sol

RP is up here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/125685-equestria-a-nation-divided-rp/

Edited by supersonicfan91

Hopefully this works out. Anyway, sign Tempest up for the NLR and Dawn for Twilight. Their character sheets are in my sig

ok then are both in 

I might give this a try, not sure if I'll stick to it being that I'm a part of 5 other role plays irl and online lol

But I'll sign radiant up for solar blazers

He's in my signature

ok your are in if you want