Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony :D......aaah... i like muffins :D!

Freaky Dolphin

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well, i was just looking for a mlp forum, i didn't find one in spanish so.... here i am n.nu

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Thakns to a pegasis friend who show me some songs and thanks to some fandom things too ( creepypastas n.nu )

Well..... let's see

I'm come from Latinoamerica. Here, i'm Freaky Dolphin, please call me dolphin n.nu (yeah, i'm a girl, so i'm a pegasis )

l Iove MLP: FIM but i don't like the another generation.

My favorite pony ( than is not a mane6 ) is Derpy and Luna.

And i like to make fanarts of the series, crossovers, comics and my own OC's.

I hope we're all can be friends :)

....Oh and i have a couple of questions:

1) I would like help with my OC, what can i do? how can i ask someponies for that?

2) There chat here?

And...well thats it for now so....

Thanks and bye n.nu

• Brohoof 6

Hi, and welcome to the forums! We can never have too many AJ fans! =)

To answer your questions:

1.) You could definitely ask around- we have quite a few artists here. "Octavia's Hall" is where all the art threads are kept.

2.) The forums no longer have a chatroom, unfortunately.

Edited by RadioSilence
  • Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :lol:. I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-68730400-1428535513_thumb.png

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way or friend me if you'd like! :squee:

muffins%20my%20little%20pony%20derpy%20h

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome to the forums Freaky Dolphin! I hope you will have a great time here and make lots of new friends :) If you need any help feel free to ask me or anyone else here :) Im looking forward to seeing you around? (And Applejack is best pony :P)

shiro___deadman_wonderland_by_kievnstavi

• Brohoof 3

Hi =)=)=)=) and welcome here on the happy pony forum site of MLP Forum s=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can enjoy here with this happy community full of ponies and happy pony people =)=)=)=)=) and meet many of the best friends here =)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)!

Have fun YAY =)!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!    :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!    :muffins:

• Brohoof 3