Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In Soviet Russia...

Raptor_a22

IN SOVIET EQUESTRIA, PONIES RULE OVER PRINCESSES

(change worlds)

Posted ImageIN SOVIET RUSSIA, CANNON FIRE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(OCC: hi Ariona, long time no see)

Edited by Draco

question: how many posts does it take to get to the alicorn level on the forum?

Trick question. Only Feld0 can be Alicorn because he's basically GOD on these forums. We are just regulars that've come b/c he created this site, just like how Celestia created Equestria (you get the idea.)

Trick question. Only Feld0 can be Alicorn because he's basically GOD on these forums. We are just regulars that've come b/c he created this site, just like how Celestia created Equestria (you get the idea.)

in soviet russia, that still didnt make sense

so please give me a straight answer

in soviet russia, that still didnt make sense

so please give me a straight answer

Alicorn is a sign of all mighty power. Like the Princesses in MLP are basically the rulers of Equestria, Feld0 is the ruler (main person) of this site. Hence forth why he has the Alicorn badge - because he's the all mighty power.

Alicorn is a sign of all mighty power. Like the Princesses in MLP are basically the rulers of Equestria, Feld0 is the ruler (main person) of this site. Hence forth why he has the Alicorn badge - because he's the all mighty power.

dude, i have seen 3 alicorns, dont tell me its a forbiden rank, if you cant answer me with a number like originally asked, please dont hit me with mumbo jumbo, i know what your trying to say, but it doesnt answer my question

in soviet russia, that takes one word to say

dude, i have seen 3 alicorns, dont tell me its a forbiden rank, if you cant answer me with a number like originally asked, please dont hit me with mumbo jumbo, i know what your trying to say, but it doesnt answer my question

Three alicorns? Who - I've only seen Feld0 with that rank.