Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Ponyfinder: Age of Adventure (Updated) [Full]

GreyScholar

Yea. It just another rp pissed me off. One player complains and the gm of it says no to what i was asking for.

But said player can buy a certain thing and the gm doesn't care. The certain thing can't be gotten except through a quest.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

@@The Jar,

I will take the blame for that. ^^;

My brother had thought it would be fun to take what you had posted by actually having his character break out into song. Yet since neither of us could come up with anything for him to have Gaizi sing... I suggested he just have his character mention that he wanted to sing but didn't know how.

I didn't consider that his post would come off as seeming like his character was psychic.

-----------------------------------

With considering this I will have my brother edit his post and later I will reply for everyone.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

@@The Jar,

I will take the blame for that. ^^;

My brother had thought it would be fun to take what you had posted by actually having his character break out into song. Yet since neither of us could come up with anything for him to have Gaizi sing... I suggested he just have his character mention that he wanted to sing but didn't know how.

I didn't consider that his post would come off as seeming like his character was psychic.

-----------------------------------

With considering this I will have my brother edit his post and later I will reply for everyone.

Lol, its good.  Also, post up requiring a skill check. 

I'm just going to use * to mean Inspiration being used but does not expend and ** to mean Insp being used and does expend on my described actions.

(edited)

@@The Jar,

My thoughts were drawing you two into the plot at the restaurant, since I'm actually hoping for a bit of a delay. There are a couple of ideas brewing for keeping you two... occupied, as I tie together other parts of the roleplay.

@@The Jar,

My thoughts were drawing you two into the plot at the restaurant, since I'm actually hoping for a bit of a delay. There are a couple of ideas brewing for keeping you two... occupied, as I tie together other parts of the roleplay.

What you say? :o

I don't like the sound of "occupied... kukuku", lol.  If possible, could you ask your brother to respond more expediently? I try to get back to him 1, maybe 2 days max, but he has gone from a few days to over a week.  I'd  appreciate it if you could do that for me. :)

(edited)

Well I think I will continue and post today, though there seems to be no word from , and I will see to having my brother post as well. I apologize for the wait, real life problems are causing stress for the whole family.

@@The Jar,

Yes, I will talk to my brother once he gets home from school. I will also consider bring in a few more NPCs, especially for those players who have yet to interact with anyone. Onto what I have planned for you and my brother, it isn't something to be worried about I will just need to wait for the right moment to try you two in with the others and a little time for such is needed.

Posted, if you have ideas for your characters and what you would like to see for them please fill free to PM me. I admit, even I feel the guided path of sorts for everypony to meet is more then I prefer but I do plain on allowing each of you to come up with ideas for where you want your characters to go once everyone meets up.