Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Ponyfinder: Age of Adventure (Updated) [Full]

GreyScholar

(edited)

@@Midnight_Aurora, Everyone has posted in group B, we're just kinda waiting on me.

And now they wait no more!

Also if anyone missed it, Happysalesman started up a group chat on skype for group B, If you want in, just add me on skype and ask. Just let me know who you are so I don't block you because I apparently get a lot of random people trying to add me.

@@Midnight_Aurora, Who's Denver? XD

Edited by Star Saber

(edited)

@Star Saber

Dang auto correct on my phone. Fixed it.

BTW, Skype name is twilight_harmony shown name is Midnight_Aurora. Can I get group add please?

Y'all have me already in list from character creation.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Okay everyone, I have just received word from explaining their absence. A serious matter involving their family has has happened, detail of which I will leave for them to explain if they wish. They wont be available to post until next Sunday, so I will be having there character put aside until then.

My concern and sympathy goes out to them.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Same goes for me re Asdrubael Vect.

@@EquestrianScholar & @OmegaPony
My apologies that my post took an eternity.  Was promoted at work to project manager and I bought my first house so the entire week has been non-stop.  Going forward, I will be able to respond day of or (worst case) following day for posts. :)

Also, I will reach out to you this weekend, ES, re direction for Jar.

Edited by The Jar

(edited)

@@The Jar,

I'm waiting for others to post. The concern I have it I have the story between Gazsi and Jar advance the other side of the story might fall too much behind. If no else posts by tomorrow morning I will see that the roleplay continues between you and Omegapony.

Also, the idea being played with is that purrsians like Gazsi show more affection like seen to friends and family, so what your character and perhaps you are considerating isn't actually going on. Personally I would say lets not press the idea because at this point I think we will be okay with my brother not figuring out what is being considered by your character. I can see about having my brother's and/or mine having it that reveal the additional information aboutGazsi's behavior.

You can blame me for the idea, as I was the one who suggested to my brother that the purrsian's behavior be similar to cats in certain ways, counting nuzzling and rubbing against those they see as a friend or are family. I didn't consider how it may be perceived the wrong way, a different way.  :adorkable:

Edited by EquestrianScholar

@@EquestrianScholar

Lol it's seriously no problem. It just seemed like the kind of thing that would run through Jar's mind before he realized "Nah, that's just how Gaizi or Purrsians are". He quickly dismissed the notion after thinking it through.

I actually like this dynamic between Gaizi and Jar, this could be really cool. :)

(edited)

@@The Jar,

Ah, I must have missed that Jar dismissed the notion fully. I got the impression that while he put the idea aside, he wasn't certain if it wasn't actually the case. 

I am glad you like the dynamic between them, I hope I can just get my brother more motivated in being apart of this.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I'd hate to have to be the one to tell you this, man, but it seems like your bro doesn't have much interest or intention of playing.  Its been several weeks since he posted and I havent gotten a post back in about 9 days...  Could we possibly divert away from this somehow?  I really like this game and I dont want to be waiting on someone who isn't playing with us.

Edited by The Jar

(edited)

@@The Jar,

In his defense, and mine partly, there is concern over his father having to go to jail over being caught selling a couple of pain pills and the danger of having to move somewhere else. At this point the latter is official, and we will all actually have to move by the end of this month. There is a lot of stress in the house at the a moment, and uncertainty.

Sighs, yet I can see about having posts made either today or tomorrow.

Sighs, I apologize that I have to do this but for the time being I have to put the campaign on pause. There is just too many things going on in real life for myself and my family to give the time or attention this needs. I really didn't want to have to say this, though with my lost post and the fact that this really hasn't moved forward with activity down from players or myself.

• 2 weeks later...