ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Ooooooh, I dunno what calibers gonna do once he figures out ice is dead, who's one of his oldest friends, but it ain't gonna be good.

• Brohoof 1

Ice, you realize how dark you just made this happy SoL, right? Now it'll be really sad, battles will have to be suspended, the Princesses will probably make an annoucement, hell, Ice will end up probably having a funeral in absentia.

Also, we have to find him. I'll give you a RP day, and then Wilhelm will override his logic and go looking, following the trail of destroyed stuff from IB's flight.

Ice, you realize how dark you just made this happy SoL, right? Now it'll be really sad, battles will have to be suspended, the Princesses will probably make an annoucement, hell, Ice will end up probably having a funeral in absentia.

Also, we have to find him. I'll give you a RP day, and then Wilhelm will override his logic and go looking, following the trail of destroyed stuff from IB's flight.

Yes I do. I also planned this. :)

Good deal. -_-

@@Orion Caelum

Funeral in absentia is good, bu just note, you more than likely won't find his body. :)

Yes I do. I also planned this. :)

Good deal. -_-

@@Orion Caelum

Funeral in absentia is good, bu just note, you more than likely won't find his body. :)

That's what in absentia means. But I plan for it to only get through initial planning and possibly the Princesses' announcement before Wilhelm sets out to find him, which should take around three average-length posts.

• Brohoof 1

That's what in absentia means. But I plan for it to only get through initial planning and possibly the Princesses' announcement before Wilhelm sets out to find him, which should take around three average-length posts.

Oh derp me. :muffins:

Good luck trying to find him. :lol:

Seriously, good luck. Because you probably won't. :wacko:

I think Ice Blizzard may have severely underestimated the impact his death would have. :o

caliber's gonna do what he does 2nd best.

which is make a bad decision.

So I was thinking.

It's either IB is trying to die

Or

He has a grand plan that involves him not dyeing. <---most likely

Or

He's just throwing the fate of IB at a wall and is waiting to see who scoops it up.

So I was thinking.

Or

Or

He's just throwing the fate of IB at a wall and is waiting to see who scoops it up.

the underlined one is most likely.

No

I honestly feel like he's gonna pull something and narrowly avoid dyeing all on his own

Of course this could all be an attempt to further develop darkrai but I don't think he'd kill IB for that

Honestly, I kind of don't care what Ice wants. The RP is probably going to devolve into crying and general sadcrap if Ice actually dies. Even as it is, there'll be a hell of a lot of sadness.

Therefore, Wilhelm, Caliber, and Rarity are so finding Ice. They will, no matter what I have to pull. (I mean, you did leave a massive trail of broken trees and undergrowth...)

PS: I can't imagine Wilhelm trying to explain what happened in the caves to Annette. That should be an...interesting... conversation.

• Brohoof 2

PS: I can't imagine Wilhelm trying to explain what happened in the caves to Annette. That should be an...interesting... conversation.

Speaking of Anette, where is she? She's been gone for a long time...

:lol:

Honestly, I kind of don't care what Ice wants. The RP is probably going to devolve into crying and general sadcrap if Ice actually dies. Even as it is, there'll be a hell of a lot of sadness.

Therefore, Wilhelm, Caliber, and Rarity are so finding Ice. They will, no matter what I have to pull. (I mean, you did leave a massive trail of broken trees and undergrowth...)

No

I honestly feel like he's gonna pull something and narrowly avoid dyeing all on his own

Of course this could all be an attempt to further develop darkrai but I don't think he'd kill IB for that

So I was thinking.

Or

Or

Definitely not trying to kill him, but as far as your characters know, he's dead. ;)

the underlined one is most likely.

dog-duck-hunt.gif

Also:

Good luck trying to find him. :toldya:

I actually wanna keep this dragging for 2 RP days. I might let somepony find him on day 3, but I believe his funeral may come first. ;)

• Brohoof 1