ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

I have no idea. :lol:

How Darkrai handles all of this will determine Kazas's future, eventually, as well as some abilities. You hold his future in your hands.

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

@,

Due to the sheer amount of SoL in play, @, suggested this be the new RP name:

Arena of Gladiators: Bangcolt Adventures

This is because we want the name to be reflective of what's going on, and I see a lot of SoL and lack of fighting complaints. So I believe this title will help ease that.

Whaddya say? :)

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

sounds good, though does anyone else have any ideas for a name?

Like, keep "Arena of Gladiators", just add something to that, that'll make it sound to where SoL is important, along with the fights.

Because the SoL has been importat for awhile now, and if we wanna get new players, the title has to be reflective of what we want them to see so they'll click on the topic. :)

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

:(

anchorman.jpg

He protected his wub, that's all that matters. :(

@@Unicorncob

This is what happened:

This guy captures Rarity: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/carmine-backdraft-r8445

IB plays Carmine's BS game to find him.

He rescues Rarity.

Blows himself up with one of Carmine's own bombs to kill Carmine.

Carmine lives that and gets put down by Wilhelm. :)

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

This is what happened:

This guy captures Rarity: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/carmine-backdraft-r8445

IB plays Carmine's BS game to find him.

He rescues Rarity.

Blows himself up with one of Carmine's own bombs to kill Carmine.

Carmine lives that and gets put down by Wilhelm. :)

...well, I missed quite a party

• Brohoof 1

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

I most likely have

Also, Wilhelm kissed Annette again after giving the stallion that experimented on her -and killed one of her first dolls- a good tongue-lashing.

Apparently, everyone was expecting him to get shot, but instead Wilhelm just hit him over the head with his own stupidity.

• Brohoof 1