ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Ice is dead! What, you want him to still be mentioned? Why? 

See, this is why I didn't wanna waste time on it. -_-

Hold up what? What does Caliber's title of champ have to do with Ice being dead?

@,

Speaking of edits, you spelled my name wrong...  

Still need to edit the rule about princesses. :lol:

done and done

See, this is why I didn't wanna waste time on it. -_-

Hold up what? What does Caliber's title of champ have to do with Ice being dead?

Deeeeeeeeeeeep political issues that we'd be assassinated for knowing.

Cuz you guys share it :lol:

Well that's gonna need to be reconsidered once Ice comes back. (We all know he does, no point in hiding it anymore.)

(edited)
Well that's gonna need to be reconsidered once Ice comes back. (We all know he does, no point in hiding it anymore.)

Ice, I doubt it was ever hidden in the first place :lol:

Les be honest, we all knew he was going to be alive or else he would of stayed dead...

you know, speaking of which... I could always just make Cadence and Shining Armor Not find him... technically, I could just let him die since he is too far out for anypony else to find him and you yourself said he only had three days and it is the third day...

Consider it blackmail, give me a reason why I shouldn't let Ice die? (yes, we're doing this) 

your character's life is in my hands now Muwahahaha

Edited by louisvillepride

@,

'Cuz, you know, I don't think it'll be neccesary if Ice comes back you know? :dash:

Ice, I doubt it was ever hidden in the first place :lol:

Les be honest, we all knew he was going to be alive or else he would of stayed dead...

you know, speaking of which... I could always just make Cadence and Shining Armor Not find him... technically, I could just let him die since he is too far out for anypony else to find him and you yourself said he only had three days and it is the third day...

Consider it blackmail, give me a reason why I shouldn't let Ice die? (yes, we're doing this) 

1. Sadness among everypony from Will to Rarity to Caliber.

2. EWS will go on a rampage and buck with you all to no end.

3. You'll lose a piece of a good pony who can keep others safe.

4. This RP is dark enough as is.

5. If you don't, I'll find someone who will, and you definetly won't like it if I do that due to extreme convience.

Just to name a few. :proud:

(edited)
1. Sadness among everypony from Will to Rarity to Caliber. 2. EWS will go on a rampage and buck with you all to no end. 3. You'll lose a piece of a good pony who can keep others safe. 4. This RP is dark enough as is. 5. If you don't, I'll find someone who will, and you definetly won't like it if I do that due to extreme convience.   Just to name a few.

1. I don't care in the slightest :lol:

2. EWS? Really? That guy? You're saying Ice is the only one who can stop that guy? You mean the 12 year old prankster? :lol: :lol:

OMG, don't make me laugh. That's too funny  EWS? A threat? That's hilarious.

*wipes tear from eye*

You're real funny sometimes...

3. Technically, by not saving you we'll be saving two ponies, actually, three ponies in the long term and there are plenty of good ponies. 

4. This is dark? Uh, no. This is not dark in the slightest. :lol: Maybe for your character and Rarity and Wilhelm and Anette but that's 4 of 45 - 50 characters. And, 24 - 32 + 11 Canon characters so as far as I'm concerned at the very least the number of somber characters to light characters are at least, 10.33x 

When I get further into this then you WILL see dark

5.But Ice... you said no one would be able to find him? That'd be going against your word and what has already been established? Right?

(I love being Kanye West Jr.)

@,

So are we continuing as planned or do I have to make a contrived convience for someone else to find him?

Because I'm serious, I will do it, don't care how much flaming I might get, I will do it, unless you wanna contiue with our plan?

So are we continuing as planned or do I have to make a contrived convience for someone else to find him?   Because I'm serious, I will do it, don't care how much flaming I might get, I will do it, unless you wanna contiue with our plan?

Ah, desperation. The like idk, whatever stage of grief.  Yeah, I'm joking. Of course I'll do it because Alicron Ex Machina is the only way no one will call bull... or the least of it will be called. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ah, desperation. The like idk, whatever stage of grief.  Yeah, I'm joking. Of course I'll do it because Alicron Ex Machina is the only way no one will call bull... or the least of it will be called. 

Thank you ve-ry much. :proud:

Edited by Ice Blizzard

By the way, anyone catch the title of Diamond Tiara's paper on page 80? :lol:

Already heard of that kind of article before with the Mayor in 'Ponyville Confidential'. Not even DT wanted to do it again. >.>

Already heard of that kind of article before with the Mayor in 'Ponyville Confidential'. Not even DT wanted to do it again. >.>

But they gave Sunny Days an interview. :lol:

Guys. We already told you once. Keep things on topic!

If you don't mind me asking, what was off topic? 

@,

Yes, either Violet or Ruk, entirely up to you since Night Tracer matches up really well too both of them. :lol:

@@Orion Caelum,

Can we go ahead and make the Wilhelm/Night Tracer fight official?

Yes, either Violet or Ruk, entirely up to you since Night Tracer matches up really well too both of them. :lol:

Take your pick.

If you don't mind me asking, what was off topic? @, Yes, either Violet or Ruk, entirely up to you since Night Tracer matches up really well too both of them. :lol: @@Orion Caelum, Can we go ahead and make the Wilhelm/Night Tracer fight official?

Fine. I'll bet I'm going to regret this at some point, though...

Wait- conditions for the Wilhelm fight have to be majorly different from the Luna fight. I noticed that in your writing, you auto hit immensely, and I can't combat that without adding a whole bunch of stuff to Wilhelm and godmodding slightly. So, er, don't do that.

(edited)
Fine. I'll bet I'm going to regret this at some point, though... Wait- conditions for the Wilhelm fight have to be majorly different from the Luna fight. I noticed that in your writing, you auto hit immensely, and I can't combat that without adding a whole bunch of stuff to Wilhelm and godmodding slightly. So, er, don't do that.

Auto hit? The only time I did so was when the opening move, to emphasize a point. When else did I do that?