ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

So you're ditching Anette, @Orion Caelum? It's okay, she'll have her own adventures, then. :(

It could be interpreted that way, like if he wanted to be alone or something, but I believe that Annette knows Wilhelm's horrible at dealing with ponies in general, and would come along to help him.

Your choice, of course.

(edited)

Yo! What's the arena we're fightin' in like?

Also, I gtg for awhile.

i was thinking maybe a parkour place. full of stuff to parkour on.

sig-3926892.My-Little-Pony-Friendship-ye

think about it.  :icwudt:

Edited by PeytonJay
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I APPLAUD YOU SIR

:kindness: Oh stawp. :wub:

I think the foals with scooters will like that stage. B)

Edited by Ice Blizzard
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

A skate park?

...screw it, I'll be amused :D

I'm so happy to have had a good idea. :(:kindness::wub:

Edited by Ice Blizzard
  • Brohoof 1

So, Nightwing Glider just detonated Applejack's tavern while she was still inside it. The funny part is, Electron Wave Storm is probably still going to get blamed for this. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

So, Nightwing Glider just detonated Applejack's tavern while she was still inside it. The funny part is, Electron Wave Storm is probably still going to get blamed for this. :lol:

He's just that guy isn't he :P

(edited)

why does everyone hate applejack's bar?  :blink: seriously, think about it.

first, a wall was destroyed.

then someone caught it on fire.

and now someone has detonated it.

Edited by PeytonJay

Aknor and Trixie are going to Vinyl and Octavia's hall

Night Tracer is taking Celestia....

Ice is taking Rarity

Caliber and Sleight? Annette and Wilhelm?

Interested? @@Orion Caelum@,

maybe...

although if that place is anything along the lines of 'formal' then im sure caliber will make quite a scene.

I would say it's formal cuz you now Octavia... but then again Vinyl isn't... so somewhere in between

I'm pretty sure I could arrange that.

Just need to finish the whole Ice thing.

PS, Ice, expect to be slapped around the head. Repeatedly.

Oh, and this should be funny. I can imagine Wilhelm and Annette all dressed up, Wilhelm sipping a martini while listening to Octavia's music and doing a bit of paperwork, while in the other room, Caliber and Sleight are rocking out at Vinyl's rave.

• Brohoof 1

Why do you slap the ice pone? :(:lol:

Wilhelm believed for three days that his friend was dead, and that it was his fault he didn't engage Carmine quickly enough to stop Ice sacrificing himself.

I'd say you're getting off generously with just a slap.

• Brohoof 1

Wilhelm believed for three days that his friend was dead, and that it was his fault he didn't engage Carmine quickly enough to stop Ice sacrificing himself.

I'd say you're getting off generously with just a slap.

At least my friend cares about me enough to slap me. :catface: Post that whenever you want, Ice is in Rarity's kitchen washing her dishes. https://mlpforums.com/topic/126617-bangcolt-arena-fightingsol-rp/?p=3928567

New longest post BTW, 5,297 characters. :wacko:

Eeyup, time to bring in Big Mac? Or... Should I have Fluttershy returning home?

Bring them both in. :)

I would say it's formal cuz you now Octavia... but then again Vinyl isn't... so somewhere in between 

I kinda want a certain yellow pony to buck that party up, but I won't do it....;)

@

Vera's non-judgmental reaction to Kazas's different customs and beliefs have given some peace to his soul... The second coming of the azure terror hath been halted further... 3 blots upon his psyche remain.

@@Unicorncob

Hey corn, is it okay to switch up the venue right quick? The area I had in mind was the flatland between a fortress and a river. The fortress itself is surrounded on three sides by cliffs. It has fallen, seemingly from what may have been from explosives that must have been set inside. Interestingly enough, many weapons, that seem much too large to be used by ponies or griffons are used as markers for burial grounds, and are scattered throughout the entire flatland. These weapons all seem to have a significant similarity; upon each one, a long headband wrapped upon it. They are all white and have faded images of an iron shield with two Minotaur horns protruding from them. The area in question is very similar to the image I've attached.

Name of the area; " Daxion Fort memorial grounds. "

post-14710-0-24713100-1436654582.jpg

• Brohoof 2