ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

@Orion Caelum

With everybody else posting so fast, don't be surprised if the night ends, and everyone's gone. Don't worry, though, my characters aren't going anywhere, though XD

But then again, there's Rarity and IB whose night is pretty much over, when she wants to go home. Unless there's something else?

@

Hey, did you skip Kevin from responding to Fluttershy?

Posted that already.

@Orion Caelum

With everybody else posting so fast, don't be surprised if the night ends, and everyone's gone. Don't worry, though, my characters aren't going anywhere, though XD

It's really important what Wilhelm says next, so I'm trying to make this count. But everyone else keeps posting, and the dances have started already, and I swear to god I need to stop procrastinating already because I don't feel my writing skills are good enough post already.

stop procrastinating already because I don't feel my writing skills are good enough

You're really good my man. Don't say that about yourself. I'm sure even your OC would be proud of you. :)

So. That happened.

Yeah.

I don't even know what I just posted, but I have a feeling that something occurred and the trauma of it caused me to have retrograde amnesia.

Nice post. B)

(edited)

So, @Orion Caelum, was that the reaction you were looking for? :love:

Also, Sleight Mist has engaged in what is essentially a suicidal training exercise...

It is that point that I feel I should mention I have no qualms about my OC's dying, if it makes sense. :blink: 

Edited by Corona de Adamas

Also, Sleight Mist has engaged in what is essentially a suicidal training exercise...

It is that point that I feel I should mention I have no qualms about my OC's dying, if it makes sense. :blink: 

Well that's good news then. :lol:

SM is one crazy woman. ^_^

First of all, that emoticon is positively disturbing and makes me have no idea what you're saying.

Third of all, I can't count.

Fourth of all, I have no idea whether I can work with that reaction or not. Methinks a good, old-fashioned hug is in order...

To engage an A.I. system in a 12-hour run? Possibly :lol:

Can't wait to see how that turns out. :lol:

But poor Caliber. The woman he loves wants end him. :o

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys,

We've had quite a couple posts flagged for off topic talk here. Just a reminder that this thread should be used to discuss the roleplay out of character and not used as a chat room. If you want your own chat room, take it to general discussion or a private Skype room online. We don't want to clog up all the topics here. ;)

Now that I've made a post here, I'm gonna start stalking it because I can. Mweheheh...

• Brohoof 3

Hey guys,

We've had quite a couple posts flagged for off topic talk here. Just a reminder that this thread should be used to discuss the roleplay out of character and not used as a chat room. If you want your own chat room, take it to general discussion or a private Skype room online. We don't want to clog up all the topics here. ;)

Now that I've made a post here, I'm gonna start stalking it because I can. Mweheheh...

I wouldn't have anyone else stalking me :P

( I know it's off topic, but it's good to see you around again)

• Brohoof 1

im sorry, i could've sworn the off-topicness stopped...

• Brohoof 1

I just stumbled upon the actual RP thread, and I must say, hooked me right on. Seeing that this is an open RP, may I join in?

we're closed for sign-ups, right now, so i dont get where you got the idea this was an open RP.

but! someone vouched for you, so ill let you in. ill need a link to your oc's page, and it would be useful to list all your oc's strengths and weaknesses so that we know he's not OP.

we're closed for sign-ups, right now, so i dont get where you got the idea this was an open RP.

but! someone vouched for you, so ill let you in. ill need a link to your oc's page, and it would be useful to list all your oc's strengths and weaknesses so that we know he's not OP.

Okay, but just one thing, is this strictly hoof-to-hoof or dbz style. 

Actually, a mixture of both, and then some. Just check some of the OC's on the first page, and you'll get a good understanding.

Mix of both, there is a tournament coming up if you'd like to participate.

Also, if you do this, there is also a SoL aspect you may be interested in, It's a way for your OC to really be a part of the RP and not only be a fighter. We have all the canon characters being played so it gives familiar faces and stuff. About 40 OC's and active members and stuff. So this isn't strictly a fightiing RP, as fighting is a part. It is also SoL so I'm not sure if you'd be interested in being in both parts?  

Mix of both, there is a tournament coming up if you'd like to participate.

Also, if you do this, there is also a SoL aspect you may be interested in, It's a way for your OC to really be a part of the RP and not only be a fighter. We have all the canon characters being played so it gives familiar faces and stuff. About 40 OC's and active members and stuff. So this isn't strictly a fightiing RP, as fighting is a part. It is also SoL so I'm not sure if you'd be interested in being in both parts?  

Oh definitely. I love SOL RPs. 

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Welcome my good RPer. I'm Ice Blizzard, the Co-DM. I can assure you that you'll have a fun time in this RP.

Basically this all takes place in the city of Bangcolt. Where an arena has been built, and ponies from all over can show off what they can do. Now, there's not just fighting that we've got here.

We also have SoL/Romance where you can talk to other OCs, canon characters, even the princesses! And don't be shy, because almost everyone is friendly here!

This is the layout of the place:

post-30784-0-62603900-1438391898_thumb.jpeg

As you can see, there are a LOT of places to go, and things to do in our city. From the arena itself, to the hospital where injured combatants go, and even a place where each fighter stays while they live here.

Or, if you're looking for peace, you could always go down near the lake, and Whitetail Forest.

So, anyway, that's the gist of it. Hope you enjoy the RP! :D

Oh definitely. I love SOL RPs. 

Hello there!

Salutations and greetings, fine sir, and welcome to-

Oh wait, Ice did that already, so I'll just take the opportunity to give you a few helpful tips to ensure the survival of your OC!

#1: Don't mess with Annette.

#2: Did you see the above? Good.

#3: You have a choice: Run towards the explosions, or away from said explosions. I'm sure you'll know the right one.

#4: There is somepony by the name of Carmine. Don't bring him up.

#5 #1: Don't talk about Bangcolt Arena.

#6: Every mare here knows full well how to take care of herself, and are generally badasses. Don't womanize (see: Carmine)

#7: Avoid the following:

7a: Beams of pure solar energy

7b: Beams of moonlight turned into swords and various other deadly implements

7c: Explosions. Wait, don't avoid those. No, really.

7d: Rebilac, Strix, Electron Wave Storm... actually, those three are pretty much shanking bags with sound effects. Go ahead and give 'er a try.

#8: Have fun, or we'll send Pinkie Pie to your house and make damn well sure you have fun.

• Brohoof 1

Hello there!

Salutations and greetings, fine sir, and welcome to-

Oh wait, Ice did that already, so I'll just take the opportunity to give you a few helpful tips to ensure the survival of your OC!

#1: Don't mess with Annette.

#2: Did you see the above? Good.

#3: You have a choice: Run towards the explosions, or away from said explosions. I'm sure you'll know the right one.

#4: There is somepony by the name of Carmine. Don't bring him up.

#5 #1: Don't talk about Bangcolt Arena.

#6: Every mare here knows full well how to take care of herself, and are generally badasses. Don't womanize (see: Carmine)

#7: Avoid the following:

7a: Beams of pure solar energy

7b: Beams of moonlight turned into swords and various other deadly implements

7c: Explosions. Wait, don't avoid those. No, really.

7d: Rebilac, Strix, Electron Wave Storm... actually, those three are pretty much shanking bags with sound effects. Go ahead and give 'er a try.

#8: Have fun, or we'll send Pinkie Pie to your house and make damn well sure you have fun.

Well...okay then...I don't know where to start with this one tbh.