ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

@

Carmine laughed, "Aw. You look so cute when you cry. And don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want your coltfriend the ice idiot. Once he gets here, I'll let ya go...maybe." This time he walked up and closely sniffed her mane, "Mmm...you smell nice. It'd be a shame to let such a pretty face go, but I got more business than toying with mares this time...."

Wilhelm:

*sharpens sword*

*loads rocket launcher*

*flicks laser pointer on and off again repeatedly until somepony tells him to stop*

"I came to the arena to kick plot and perform science. And guess what; I'm all outta science."

• Brohoof 1

And he's not one to ask permission? Seriously dude that B&E.

I'm with Orion on this one, except with more explosions.

if rune kills him via explosions is he off the hook?

I'm with Orion on this one, except with more explosions and true accusations of sexism.

If Lektra comes in at the last damn second to steal Wilhelm's kill after the epic duel, I will be... vaguely annoyed, probably.

Wilhelm:

*sharpens sword*

*loads rocket launcher*

*flicks laser pointer on and off again repeatedly until somepony tells him to stop*

"I came to the arena to kick plot and perform science. And guess what; I'm all outta science."

I'm with Orion on this one, except with more explosions and true accusations of sexism.

Lemme guess, my bad guy is terrible. :(

If Lektra comes in at the last damn second to steal Wilhelm's kill after the epic duel, I will be... vaguely annoyed, probably.

IB will be fighting Carmine, and Carmine will live the battle, Will can finish Carmine off alright?

Lemme guess, my bad guy is terrible. :(

IB will be fighting Carmine, and Carmine will live the battle, Will can finish Carmine off alright?

Just a bit overblown. When I made Wilhelm a villain, he worked more like an actual assassin, and managed to kill every hero through some combination of trickery, forged orders, assassination, blade work, magical explosives, and (this is a direct quote from the coroner's report) "Accidental impalement by aeronaval dreadnought". He didn't tell anyone about his plans, he just calmly and quietly murdered them at their weakest moments.

Yeah, I know :P

Nope.

Loud bombs? I see.

Good, please make it so.

Why would Will even have a stake in this? Lektra is the M6 fan.

Your bad guy is one we love to hate, which means he's a good bad guy. Also, nope. I want a hoof at killing him.

Wilhelm is there because he accidentally ran into IB, found out that something was wrong, and is now righteously pissed off that an EoH was foalnapped and that somepony is screwing with his bros. There's also the fact about the bombs, as well...

....damnit Bron. Damnit.

I guess you can finish him, but I call the epic duel into submission. If Wilhelm starts losing (very unlikely) you can jump into the duel.

Your bad guy is one we love to hate, which means he's a good bad guy. Also, nope. I want a hoof at killing him.

...That's if Rarity doesn't kill him first.

...Not joking.

• Brohoof 2

rune wants to put a pain glyph on him!!

Just a bit overblown. When I made Wilhelm a villain, he worked more like an actual assassin, and managed to kill every hero through some combination of trickery, forged orders, assassination, blade work, magical explosives, and (this is a direct quote from the coroner's report) "Accidental impalement by aeronaval dreadnought". He didn't tell anyone about his plans, he just calmly and quietly murdered them at their weakest moments.

Yeah, I know :P

Nope.

Loud bombs? I see.

Good, please make it so.

Why would Will even have a stake in this? Lektra is the M6 fan.

Thanks. :)

And I'll sell ya this:

You can all f8ck up Carmine, but AFTER IB fights him, because Carmine will live from fighting IB and he wants IB ALONE. So you will all have to stay behind a few yards until I say your characters can move up. Got it? :)

...That's if Rarity doesn't kill him first.

...Not joking.

Same rule for Rares. :)

• Brohoof 1

Wilhelm is there because he accidentally ran into IB, found out that something was wrong, and is now righteously pissed off that an EoH was foalnapped and that somepony is screwing with his bros. There's also the fact about the bombs, as well...

....damnit Bron. Damnit.

I guess you can finish him, but I call the epic duel into submission. If Wilhelm starts losing (very unlikely) you can jump into the duel.

I'd like to, but I think this is just wishful thinking on my part. I'll probably be too occupied on Caliber and Lektra training dueling. Ideally I was looking to blow him to smithereens with magic weapons, if you know what I mean.

s, may result in Rarity getting killed, tortured, or having various other unspeakable things done to her,

WHY would Will say that?!? He has NO idea that Rares is involved dude! IB never said that! Don't throw the entire world in panic!!! :wacko:

Searching for Recorders BGM:

• Brohoof 1

WHY would Will say that?!? He has NO idea that Rares is involved dude! IB never said that! Don't throw the entire world in panic!!! :wacko:

Searching for Recorders BGM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHz2f5LfshY

Logical conclusion, especially with how Rarity mysteriously disappeared and IB's behavior when asked about her. Occam's Razor.

He's panicking! I mean, you just embarrassed him (or rather, Rune did) in front of Twilight bloody Sparkle! So now he's more or less saying stuff to say stuff while he tried to get a semblance of working thought together.

Logical conclusion, especially with how Rarity mysteriously disappeared and IB's behavior when asked about her. Occam's Razor.

He's panicking! I mean, you just embarrassed him (or rather, Rune did) in front of Twilight bloody Sparkle! So now he's more or less saying stuff to say stuff while he tried to get a semblance of working thought together.

No argument. You win. -_-

I dunno how to respond to that dude. Her question was how does he hold his sword. Mouth or magic? He didn't answer at all lol.

And yea, I edited that into a question.

:blink:  :o  :wacko:  :mellow:

he fights almost like a human. sword in his hoof, balancing on his hind legs.

I'm sorry man but I never was comfortable with ponies having hooves that grip. Must you do this? Not telling you how to RP, just that it makes me uncomfortable. How does he switch from standing to running when he needs to? I just feel that it would be uncomfortable to rear back like that EACH time he needs to swing, then back to all fours when moving around.

:huh: he's always been that way...

but...he's already fought...so i cant change it...i think...

and he stays on his hind legs while fighting. not the whole switching between four and two legs thing.

You can probably retcon that if you decide you feel like it. The issue is not the fighting style, but going from fighting to moving if the sword isn't always floating.

thats...actually a good argument.

• Brohoof 1

Right, so I think he should always be on all fours and use magic to swing the sword without having to resort to sticky hooves which almost always breaks canon.

i guess...i can let caliber know levitation...

...I'm a care-free kid, this stuff doesn't come to mind. ^_^ thanks for pointing it out. im more then likely to edit the thingy in his profile.