ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

(edited)

So like, regardless of destroying the planet and everyone on it?

Entirely unrelated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yCp43hkDsQ

It also benefits Luna, who's already like infinitely stronger. The stronger stay stronger. 50x level 1 is 50. 50x level 2 is 100. And no, she won't need a hospital.

Technically, she's adjusting as the battle goes on, so depending on how strong NT is...

Edited by Corona de Adamas

It also benefits Luna, who's already like infinitely stronger. The stronger stay stronger. 50x level 1 is 50. 50x level 2 is 100. And no, she won't need a hospital.

Maybe a mental one XD

Losing loved ones hurt.

Also, 50x stronger? Let me do some math.... 

Statistically if Night Tracer more or less powerful than Luna by...  3.3% to 32.187% Due to cirumstance

and if the machine is off she is between 15.944% to 50,000.863_ % more powerful

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

He can't be more powerful than her even if she IS giving him a chance. Also where are you getting the initial numbers from?

Technically, he can; both her and Celestia have the ability to remove and store their mana away from themselves. It's what Celestia used to conceal herself in her filly form.

Also... pretty sure louis made those numbers up. :lol:

His strength will vary on what i role with this dice 

"Vegeta, what does the scanner say about his mana levels?"

Vegeta: "It's over an ALICORN!!!!"

:lol:

I'll go away now...

• Brohoof 1

He can't be more powerful than her even if she IS giving him a chance. Also where are you getting the initial numbers from?

Do you recall the device strapped around his neck at all times? :lol:

Yeah well if that's 20 to 60% enhances ability then his ability is enhanced by that as well as caliber's device enhancong him and his equipment (which I added the equipment part as a cool twist) then took a probably force to accoutn for atmosphere so I multiplied gravity (9.8) per m/s and then divded by a base power of 6 out of 10 and since their are three primary aspect you could break it into Tan/Cos/Sin bur I didn't for simplicty so instead i just multiplied the power rating of Luna to the same projected numbers and so From the 50x you can estimate the increase of her power as well as Night Tracer's and with her 10% increase and his minimal increase of 2400% and maximal at 4300% you cann estimate as the median and mode but average out to be 3,330% after you combine the range to resulted power and divide by 6 yet again.

Any questions? It's simpiler than you think, it's just multiplying, dividing, estimating and accounting fr atmospheric factors as well as adding chance, luck and logic.  

Also... pretty sure louis made those numbers up.

Nope, guesstimated based off of my mathmatics. They have a fluxation of .07% to nearly 700% so they are lofty XD 

Stupid dice... I rolled in the negatives. XD

• Brohoof 1

Do you recall the device strapped around his neck at all times? :lol:

Yeah well if that's 20 to 60% enhances ability then his ability is enhanced by that as well as caliber's device enhancong him and his equipment (which I added the equipment part as a cool twist) then took a probably force to accoutn for atmosphere so I multiplied gravity (9.8) per m/s and then divded by a base power of 6 out of 10 and since their are three primary aspect you could break it into Tan/Cos/Sin bur I didn't for simplicty so instead i just multiplied the power rating of Luna to the same projected numbers and so From the 50x you can estimate the increase of her power as well as Night Tracer's and with her 10% increase and his minimal increase of 2400% and maximal at 4300% you cann estimate as the median and mode but average out to be 3,330% after you combine the range to resulted power and divide by 6 yet again.

Any questions? It's simpiler than you think, it's just multiplying, dividing, estimating and accounting fr atmospheric factors as well as adding chance, luck and logic.  

Nope, guesstimated based off of my mathmatics. They have a fluxation of .07% to nearly 700% so they are lofty XD 

Stupid dice... I rolled in the negatives. XD

First of all, it's Lektra's device. Second of all, Luna us still stronger. Third, are you actually trying to tell me you just roll random numbers? That's just........random.

img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-
by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

Technically, he can; both her and Celestia have the ability to remove and store their mana away from themselves. It's what Celestia used to conceal herself in her filly form.

Also... pretty sure louis made those numbers up. :lol:

"Vegeta, what does the scanner say about his mana levels?"

Vegeta: "It's over an ALICORN!!!!"

I'll go away now...

Are you telling me she can actually lose, on purpose?

by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

(edited)
First of all, it's Lektra's device. Second of all, Luna us still stronger. Third, are you actually trying to tell me you just roll random numbers? That's just........random.

No, the rolling of the dice indicates where in between those numbers of minimal and maximal h will end up.

So, from the positive 33 to negative 33%, dependant on the fraction made by the mulitplied numbers of the dice means how much he'll get for this fight. Unfourtunatley, he maxes out at 15% less powerful than Luna.

Secondly, No it isnt Lektra's Device. Go back and read his backstory then let me know if it is or not.

Thirdly, Luna is stronger on a regular fighting basis. If it weren't for Lektra's device the NT would have no chance, none once so ever. He would die most likely. So thanks for that device.

Actually. Spoiler: Night Tracer won't..... all fight.... which would result in... and  there you have it

Edited by louisvillepride

Dude you're really not understanding what it means that everything is affected in the area? Caliber doesn't have a device. It's Lektra's device, as you yourself did understand in a later sentence. Everything is affected. The stronger stay stronger. He can't reach the level of his girlfriend because she is also affected.

by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

Dude you're really not understanding what it means that everything is affected in the area? Caliber doesn't have a device. It's Lektra's device, as you yourself did understand in a later sentence. Everything is affected. The stronger stay stronger. He can't reach the level of his girlfriend because she is also affected.

Eeyup, you're definitley missing the point. :lol:

This is funny quite honestly :lol: 

I'm missing the point? Pot, meet kettle.

Gladly, do you recall in Night Tracer's backstory (which i just said to read) his necklace that is his own Power Enhancer? Since he is an average fighter alone the necklace is makes him an above average fighter at best. No where closee to beating Luna; hell he'd have trouble against Lektra and Wilhelm still...

But... you see this is more than a power enhancing necklace... The magic or energy in the necklace is in coherency with his Brain waves so in a sense it is part of him. So you have his natural ability which is like 6/10 and then with the necklace which increases his ability to somehwere between 20% and 60%; it varies on different aspects. 

Welll since Lektra's machine is in the area it has now affected both him and his machine. As one entity and a seperate one. 

So with Nt's necklace alone, 6 x 60 300, then add Lektra's machine which increases both Nt's ability and his neckalce since they are one entity they correlate. 300 times 10 is 3000 then the boost of 10 to his own power is roughly 300; hence the number 3,300% 

So if this Necklace is empowered and NT then well ^^ that. :lol: Power enhancers is a REALLY bad move versus NT because it combines in multiple areas and you said Luna is 50x Nt's strength; that works out to 50 times 60 works out to 3000 in comparison to the maximal number of 3,300. 

But since 20% is the lower end of the spectrum for NT and that ends up as... 15% of 3000 in the oppostion then it equates to...2650. so That's 5/6th's of Luna's power.

Don't play with Enahncer's children. :D But none of your OC's know that so what would stop them? They don't know that NT is better so you can't just say... "I'm not going to use any sort of help.." well, why not? Say if I give Luna a run for her money then why wouldn;t you want to prepare yourself with a little extra? It's a glorious, glorious thing. And it isnt OP because the only reason this is this is because of Lektra's machine outside of that; you see that 300 base; that's approx. 10x times weaker. Sooo Any questions comments or concerns?

She's definitely not aiming for that, but she is aiming not to kill him. If she gets blindsided...

Also about how much of her power will be limited? I calculated with the minimal of a fifth and of a moderate or 1/2 

Disregarding her previous limiters, probably 20 or 30% will be cut off of her normal power.