ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Auto hit? The only time I did so was when the opening move, to emphasize a point. When else did I do that?

Er, if you stab Wilhelm with a tranquilizer dart, he'd probably be a lot worse off than an alicorn goddess, which is why I don't want to have stuff like that happen. Also, I believe you did it once or twice more in the fight, but I can't recall the exact times.

Oh, and then there's the whole issue with "Why didn't he just run you through as you were charging at him with a dart" and a few other things, so it's inconvenient.

Which is why it shouldn't happen.

(edited)
Er, if you stab Wilhelm with a tranquilizer dart, he'd probably be a lot worse off than an alicorn goddess, which is why I don't want to have stuff like that happen. Also, I believe you did it once or twice more in the fight, but I can't recall the exact times. Oh, and then there's the whole issue with "Why didn't he just run you through as you were charging at him with a dart" and a few other things, so it's inconvenient. Which is why it shouldn't happen.

No, went back and checked through each of the posts, nope. Not a single auto hit besides the first one. I checked each of them just now so I don't know what you're talking about... you can go check for yourself but I gave Corona a chance to respond with Luna in every posts without doing any actual harm. So.... I don't know where you are getting the auto hit from.

The closest thing is how I threw a dart accurately... and described it to be "very accurate." But still gave her a chance in all my posts... so if you find something let me know but didn't find anything

So, shouldn't be an issue with Wilhelm because apart from the opening post. It hasn't happened

Oh, and the whole, "why didn't she run you through," because she messed up and swung at me with a sword and shifted momentum opposite to mine so it'd take more time for her to react that and was establish what I mean by Night Tracer being, "most agile"

----------------------------------------------------

After Ice and Carmine... (Who should ******* Stay dead, **** piece of ***) are ressurected... If you die? Can you just stay dead... cuz think about it. If we just start bringing characters back to life, it takes away from the RP, especially the dramatic intent. 

RPing is living life of a chraracter and they have to face loss, just like us. So, from now on, if anyone intend's to kill a character or is killed by another RPer outside the arena. Then, they stay dead. Does that sound alright to everyone? Because death souldn't be tossed around as a meager issue. It shouldn't be undermind because it is inevitable... sadly. So, that's my word on that...You guys agree?

@@Orion Caelum,  @,@@@,@@Mars Orbit@,

Edited by louisvillepride
  • Brohoof 4

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

After Ice and Carmine... (Who should ******* Stay dead, **** piece of ***) are ressurected... If you die? Can you just stay dead... cuz think about it. If we just start bringing characters back to life, it takes away from the RP, especially the dramatic intent. RPing is living life of a chraracter and they have to face loss, just like us. So, from now on, if anyone intend's to kill a character or is killed by another RPer outside the arena. Then, they stay dead. Does that sound alright to everyone? Because death souldn't be tossed around as a meager issue. It shouldn't be undermind because it is inevitable... sadly. So, that's my word on that...You guys agree?

But...then you gotta factor in god modding and whether or not a player wants to let a character die. (Not counting Carmine).

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

(edited)
But...then you gotta factor in god modding and whether or not a player wants to let a character die. (Not counting Carmine).

Ok, so let's just bring back a character every he or she dies. Fine, go right ahead.....

In reality, YOU HARDLY get a choice at times and this is life. Whether it be our life or our characters life. It's all a part of realism.

Say, if I wanted to walk up and just stab, Wilhelm or Annette cuz I can then, one I have to be justified, two I don't have any reason for doing so... Don't kill without a reason.

And I don't see why Carmine gets to be an exception to every rule? C'mon man! that's not fair.

But idc, DM said sure. Not your choice. :) I love being smug.  

Edited by louisvillepride

Carmine falls into the " Cannon fodder" trope. I really don't care if he comes back to life or not, honestly. And while I also agree with Louisville on many points, lets not forget that, for all purposes, that this is fiction land, after all. Carmine coming back is nothing compared to other RP situations I've been in. Sure, it's a mulligan, but it won't be long until he becomes what we used to call the orange belts back in TKD;

A punching bag with sound effects.

( or in this case, a shanking bag with bloody screams effects)

• Brohoof 1

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

No, went back and checked through each of the posts, nope. Not a single auto hit besides the first one. I checked each of them just now so I don't know what you're talking about... you can go check for yourself but I gave Corona a chance to respond with Luna in every posts without doing any actual harm. So.... I don't know where you are getting the auto hit from.

The closest thing is how I threw a dart accurately... and described it to be "very accurate." But still gave her a chance in all my posts... so if you find something let me know but didn't find anything

So, shouldn't be an issue with Wilhelm because apart from the opening post. It hasn't happened

Oh, and the whole, "why didn't she run you through," because she messed up and swung at me with a sword and shifted momentum opposite to mine so it'd take more time for her to react that and was establish what I mean

That incident with the "very accurate" I had interpreted as an automatic hit. I apologize for any confusion.

Feel free to respond back at any time, . As soon Trixie and Aknor finish their... "encounter" :lol:, i'll be getting back to @Ranger22. Sorry for holding you up so long.

Sorry, i kinda muddled everything up myself too. Respomded now though :derp:

Armor, shady, deal, Trixie... what just happened in that post? :blink:

@@Orion Caelum,

Looks nice. :) I love seeing them in the RP, now out, this ship is going all out. :lol:

Think about it this way:

They met on Page 11 of the roleplay. It is currently page eighty-something.

Also, it's a pretty good ship. The sheer amount of character development I've made for Wilhelm is connected, in some degree, with Annette. I've been able to flesh out a lot for his backstory, and Wilhelm attempting to date somepony (especially when there's assassinations and explosions and general chaos everywhere) is hilarious.

Very cute, but kinda off topic. :wacko:

Technically, the ship began here and is a part of the RP, so it's vaguely on-topic.

Think about it this way: They met on Page 11 of the roleplay. It is currently page eighty-something. Also, it's a pretty good ship. The sheer amount of character development I've made for Wilhelm is connected, in some degree, with Annette. I've been able to flesh out a lot for his backstory, and Wilhelm attempting to date somepony (especially when there's assassinations and explosions and general chaos everywhere) is hilarious.

They were the first official ship in the RP, correct?