Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

how old do you think the characters in mlp are

ayetwili

6 users have voted

1. 1. how old do you think the mane six are

• under 13
    • over 18
  2. 2. how old do you think the cutie mark crusaders are?

• under 13
    • over 18

Lauren Faust confirmed that the Mane Six are like "kid-like adults" from what I've heard. Maybe quite why Lauren Faust hates Equestira Girls and how the Mane Six go to high school. But maybe in EQG, if the Mane Six are the same age in EQG as they are in the actual show, then they're possibly close to 16.In not the same age, then most likely around 20. As for the CMC, in EQG they're shown in the High School but I don't think they're really 14. Looking at their behavior and how young every filly and colt in Miss Cheerlie's school in the actual pony show is depicted. I'd say they're tweens possibly. Maybe I'm around their age that they recently became 13 as I've became 13 last month on March 10 but I still act and feel like a tween. :P Though they could be 14 or 15.

Edited by GoldenGlintingPurple
  • Brohoof 2

If what Pinkie Pride has to say, with Rainbow Dash's candles counting to 21 on screen, and Rainbow Dash often considered one of the youngest on the mane 6, it's likely that the mane 6 are likely to be at the youngest early twenties with older members likely in their mid twenties.

Rainbow_spinning_around_the_cake_to_blow

For evidence. 

The CMC's meanwhile are likely hitting between 10-14 years in age in my opinion as that would be suitable for them to wondering when the heck their puberty or getting their cutie marks will kick in.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

@@ayetwili

As we have a thread with recent activity located here with this same question I will lock this thread. In the future please remember to search for possible duplicate discussions so we can avoid clutter.

Thanks. :)