ooc The Elements (OOC)

LordSwinton

I think I'm just gonna do a bit more exposition and maybe try to steer it and kick it back in motion

Hooray! ^^' Hopefully we can get back on track. I wouldn't mind waiting for Caliber, though, if her ever wants to come back.

Personally I don't like hiatuses 'cause they hardly ever come back. (I wish that was true for 'insertsomethingidontlike') I don't want this to die off either but interest seems to have um 'paled' so I'm getting worried. 

Personally I don't like hiatuses 'cause they hardly ever come back. (I wish that was true for 'insertsomethingidontlike') I don't want this to die off either but interest seems to have um 'paled' so I'm getting worried. 

I don't think we've lost interest--we're just not sure where to go from here.

• Brohoof 1

I can give it my best shot - give me a bit of time, and I'll work it out.

*hands over a roll of duct tape*

You get that side, I'll get this one...

Thanks! I'm having a horrible/crazy time in my life hehe

That should be the new motto for this RP.

"Where are we?", or perhaps, "What's going on??" :lol:

Okay done!

Coincidentally, the song Ghost Town is very popular here lately. Don't know about you guys but that song got tons of radio coverage. I should make that the anthem of our ICRP thread... Please post guys, it breaks my heart when you don't *puppy eyes*

Okay done!

Coincidentally, the song Ghost Town is very popular here lately. Don't know about you guys but that song got tons of radio coverage. I should make that the anthem of our ICRP thread... Please post guys, it breaks my heart when you don't *puppy eyes*

Again, where are we in the RP? I will look if i can join in or not. :P