Ask a pony: Rave Darkmane

JonasDarkmane

(edited)

The Grammy for best actress goes to me, cause I've got you thinking like that throughout this entire time. :P

Besides, Cinnamon and I are different in dramatic ways. :)

I don't suppose that changes anything, huh?

Edited by CinnamonPop

post-31708-0-00395100-1452131839.png

The Grammy for best actress goes to me, cause I've got you thinking like that throughout this entire time. :P

Besides, Cinnamon and I are different in dramatic ways. :)

"I see". 

Banner: I found you! how do you feel about me being here now? (inside joke)

"Oh, I feel just great, now that you and me are alone together, we can have some fun". *Grins and powers up dark magic* post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png

*hands rave a cookie*

"am i in your inner circle?"

"Not completely no". 

Chain: Rave she's just a douche don't kill her also what kind of stuff can you do with dark magic? 

"... what kind of stuff can I do with dark magic? I don't know, maybe kill someone? Dark magic is the most vile magic you will find out there since each time you use it your are tearing your soul to peaces. It mostly kills other ponies, but there are also curses and ways to make other ponies go mad with dark magic". 

(edited)

Chain: *steps back*

Banner: *puts hands up* We got a badass over here! *puts hands down* you cant kill me here. how are the other ponies on your bad side right now?

Edited by Yoshikupo

Chain: *steps back*

Banner: *puts hands up* We got a badass over here! you cant kill me here. how are the other ponies on your bad side right now?

"I can't kill you? Are you forgetting that you are on my home turf? I have the upper hoof. Little mongrel. The ponies on my bad side are mostly dead or are having bad days all days. The only ones that have not been touched yet are those who are protected, more powerful, or in your case, are nothing more than a nuisance and I don't bother with those". 

Chain: so you only care to kill someone if they have power and are on your bad side? Banners never going to be hurt by you ever

Banner: hey!

"Yes, they are the ones that have the potential of standing in my way. They are also my way of gaining more power". 

Chain: so would you kill me if I got on your bad side?

Banner: yeah he's a magical unicorn thing that can make fire.

"Probably not. Not unless you actually got in my way. However, I might just break your horn or deform it like I did with that other unicorn when I used dark magic for the first time  :dash: ". 

Chain: lets go back to are ask a pony NOW

Banner: hold on one more question, what type of person is caramel? I hope she's nicer than you grumpy.

"Grumpy? Look who's talking. But to answer your question, yes she is nicer. She really brave and adventurous, you can even head out and ask her questions". 

https://mlpforums.com/topic/127725-ask-a-pony-captain-caramel/

• Brohoof 1

If you could choose one and only one, would you rather have complete control of the world or absolute power.

Tempest: "Also can I have a hug?"

"...... What  :eww:?.... I guess Complete Control of the World" 

"Ugh, I don't do these often, but I guess I will make an exception for you" *Hugs* 

"...are you as good at dark magic as sombra is?"

"Of course not. No one will be as good as him. However, I am trying to track down his spellbook where he wrote down all his spells. When I find it, nothing will be able to stop me post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png"

(edited)

"Of course not. No one will be as good as him. However, I am trying to track down his spellbook where he wrote down all his spells. When I find it, nothing will be able to stop me "

"so, if sombra is a 100, what would you be if you find his spellbook?"

"on a scale from 1-100"

Edited by PeytonJay

2uyqhld.jpg