Ask a pony: Rave Darkmane

JonasDarkmane

"...i could totally take you on."

~Rune

*Facehoofs* "And that is why all the arrogant ones are the ones that die the most often"

Suduko or Crosswords?

"Crosswords. Not a pony of numbers (although I myself irl like suduko)". 

• Brohoof 1

*Facehoofs* "And that is why all the arrogant ones are the ones that die the most often"

"yeah, sombra is an excellent example. :comeatus: "

2uyqhld.jpg

"yeah, sombra is an excellent example. :comeatus: "

"Actually, he wasn't arrogant. If you compare him to Chrysalis, you know he wasn't arrogant. She was arrogance born. However, he was really quiet, calm and collective". 

Hows your hoof to hoof fighting skills like? Hooves of lightning? That'd be a little bit freightning.

"My hoof to hoof is a bit bad, although I know how to fight. I have brawled with my brother who is a hoof to hoof expert. I rely on my magic to fight though". 

• Brohoof 1

"Actually, he wasn't arrogant. If you compare him to Chrysalis, you know he wasn't arrogant. She was arrogance born. However, he was really quiet, calm and collective". 

"which is why he tried fighting celestia and luna both."

"but enough of reminiscing of the past. how would you feel if sombra cast you aside the moment he was revived?"

2uyqhld.jpg

"which is why he tried fighting celestia and luna both."

"but enough of reminiscing of the past. how would you feel if sombra cast you aside the moment he was revived?"

"He tried? He was forced to. They attacked him. Fool". 

"He wouldn't, he would need me. But if he did, I dare not say what I would try to do  :baconmane: ". 

Oki dokey. How many sacrifices have you given in the name of Sombrer-- Sombre?

"I don't dabble in blood magic like my brother does. Why not ask him how many he has sacrificed for Sombra?".

Where is it?

"Where is what?". 

• Brohoof 1

"He tried? He was forced to. They attacked him. Fool". 

"He wouldn't, he would need me. But if he did, I dare not say what I would try to do  :baconmane: ". 

"you know as well as i do he could've retreated, and escaped."

"and it seems your not completely loyal. maybe...your not reviving him for him, maybe your reviving him so you can rise to power, not him."

2uyqhld.jpg

What are you talking about?

"What am I talking about? Nothing, I am answering questions like it says in the thread title you fool". 

post-28830-0-58330200-1434594263_thumb.png

Will do!

"Alright, just ask him". 

"you know as well as i do he could've retreated, and escaped."

"and it seems your not completely loyal. maybe...your not reviving him for him, maybe your reviving him so you can rise to power, not him."

"And dishonor himself? Shame himself like that? No, this was a matter of pride and not showing any cowardice. From what I know now, you are a coward  :baconmane: ". 

"I am reviving him to restore my family honor  :angry: ". 

You called me a fool.

But you're the one answering my questions.

Where does that leave us?

"I am answering because that is what I do here  :angry:. It leaves us where I turn you into a garden gnome I totally have never been turned into one myself". 

Where os the bathroom here?

"......"

*Blasts you as well* 

post-28830-0-58330200-1434594263_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 1

"And dishonor himself? Shame himself like that? No, this was a matter of pride and not showing any cowardice. From what I know now, you are a coward  :baconmane: ". 

"I am reviving him to restore my family honor  :angry: ". 

rune: "did i not challenge you? im pretty sure that alone says im not a coward. i simply know how to keep myself alive. and by all means, not retreating because of 'honor' simply means he's the fool, and your a fool to believe anything different will happen even if he somehow comes back. what im saying is, if he hadn't been so arrogant, maybe his plan would've worked."

Caliber: "...woah, man. getting a little personal, here."

2uyqhld.jpg