Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Trouble in Ponyville (adventure rp)

sonicdashie

(edited)

here is my first roleplay, so whast going to happen in it is the ocs entered will be going to ponyville (for whatever reason) and they will all meet each other, strange things will start to happen and the group of ocs will try and find out what is going on. here is where you can apply: https://mlpforums.com/topic/128075-apply-for-trouble-in-ponyville-rp-here/

here is how the rp will start off:

it was a normal day for lightning strike, nothing to do but hang out with her pet falcon, she decided: "im going to do something different today", so she packed her bag and left her house to find a place to visit, she saw a small village and thought to herself, "ive never been there before" so she flew down to the village. she saw a pony just walking about and asked him/her, "excuse me, but what is this place?". the pony replied, "this is ponyville", and continued walking, lightning strike thought to herself, "ponyville huh?, maybe i should stay for a while", then she walks about ponyville looking at all the shops.

strange shadows start to appear by the everfree forest but nopony notices it...

Edited by sonicdashie
  • Brohoof 1

here is my first roleplay, so whast going to happen in it is the ocs entered will be going to ponyville (for whatever reason) and they will all meet each other, strange things will start to happen and the group of ocs will try and find out what is going on. here is where you can apply: https://mlpforums.com/topic/128075-apply-for-trouble-in-ponyville-rp-here/

here is how the rp will start off:

it was a normal day for lightning strike, nothing to do but hang out with her pet falcon, she decided: "im going to do something different today", so she packed her bag and left her house to find a place to visit, she saw a small village and thought to herself, "ive never been there before" so she flew down to the village. she saw a pony just walking about and asked him/her, "excuse me, but what is this place?". the pony replied, "this is ponyville", and continued walking, lightning strike thought to herself, "ponyville huh?, maybe i should stay for a while", then she walks about ponyville looking at all the shops.

strange shadows start to appear by the everfree forest but nopony notices it...

Spellbind was the pony that Lightning Strike asked. "Capital decision," she commented. "Ponyville is a pretty nice place. I mean, when it's not being torn apart by everything-eating bugs... or getting converted into the paradise of a unicorn who wants revenge..."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Littlecandylulu903 "Oh...well um...I'm just visiting here" lightning strike said "how about you? Are you also visiting or do you live here?" Lightning Strike asked Spellbind.

The shadows get closer to Ponyville, animals start to leave the everfree forest to escape the strange shadows

Edited by sonicdashie

@@sonicdashie,

"Just visiting," she said. "I live with my parents in Canterlot. Someday I wanna move out of Canterlot and come here. Canterlot may be wealthy and extravagant, but this place is where most of the interesting stuff-"

She cut short as she noticed what appeared to be shadows...

@Sweetcandylulu903 Lightning Strike wondered why she had stopped talking, then she turned her head to see what a Spellbind was looking at, lightning strike shrieked "WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS???" ok so I'm going to stop it here until more people join in if your ok with that.

Alright it's back open for more things to say, so you guys can have caliber and the other oc say something (I forgot her name I'm sorry XD). Now where was I, oh yes, Lightning a Strike shrieked, she yelled at the top of her lungs, EVERYPONY INSIDE, then flew off to find a place to hide in

caliber had been aimlessly wandering around ponyville, when whatever those things are attacked. his sword was out in a flash, and he struck one of them down, before seeing the others. he ran into the nearest house, which just so happened to be the one lightning and spellbind were in. he looked at them, some blood on his coat. 

"im guessing this is the norm?" he asked.

(edited)

Little did lightning, spellbind and caliber know that they were not alone in the house, as some noises were heard from upstairs. They sounded a lot like the opening of a window, panicked breathing, and the opening and closing of a closet door. It seems that something else could very well be in the house with them, but the best way to be sure is if somepony were to check it out...

Edited by Humble Hymn

(edited)

there has to be some way we can stop these shadows lightning strike said, she looked outside and noticed there was daisy, still standing outside, suddenly, daisy's shadow came to life and ran to the everfree forest to join the others, this gave lightning strike an idea, she opened the window and flew outside... (maybe yall should try and stop me?)

Edited by sonicdashie

Blizzard was minding his own business when suddenly hell broke loose and he was fighting of pieces of shadows by punching and freezing them, "What the heck is going on around here?! Dear Celestia this is retarded. Gotta find a way to stay protected and safe, there's too many of them out here!"

Blizzard was minding his own business when suddenly hell broke loose and he was fighting of pieces of shadows by punching and freezing them, "What the heck is going on around here?! Dear Celestia this is retarded. Gotta find a way to stay protected and safe, there's too many of them out here!"

lightning strike notices ib, she called out to him: Ice Blizzard! go in there with the others!" Ill be in there soon, but i have an idea, ill signal yall when its safe to come outside. lightning strike took a deep breath, she landed on the ground, sudenly, her shadow came to life!

lightning strike notices ib, she called out to him: Ice Blizzard! go in there with the others!" Ill be in there soon, but i have an idea, ill signal yall when its safe to come outside. lightning strike took a deep breath, she landed on the ground, sudenly, her shadow came to life!

@

Blizzard had heard the mare's voice and ran quickly into the house. He saw Caliber and another pony, "Caliber! hey what's up man? *brohoofs him* What's going on here bro? I went out today and saw these shadow like things creeping all over town! Any ideas on what they are?"

as lightning strike stood on the ground, her shadow came to life, she shrieked, but then became calm, the shadow started to run to the forest, but LS pinned it down, she asked the shadow, where are these shadows coming from?, the shadow continued struggling, LS became annoyed, she raised her voice, "i said" *dark cloud appears above LS* then she yells, "WHERE ARE THESE SHADOWS COMING FROM?!" *a lightning bolt strikes the ground, just inches away from the shadow*, the shadow pony became scared and confessed, it pointed toward the everfree forest. LS flew into the sky and covered it in clouds so her friends shadows wouldnt get taken as well. LS then flew back inside.

"nothing much, my man!" caliber grinned at him. "well, aside from the shadow demons. I barely killed one before the rest showed up." he started looking around. "im pretty sure theres something around here that'll help us. lets have a look-see." he went upstairs, walked to the  opened a door, and saw a cowering pony. "oh...humble, right?" caliber asked.

lightning strike flew inside, she saw humble cowering, she went over to tell him everything is ok, and that she has just covered the sky in clouds so his shadow wont get taken as well, she also told everypony inside what had just happened outside with her shadow

(edited)
opened a door, and saw a cowering pony. "oh...humble, right?" caliber asked.

"AH, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!" Humble quickly replied, holding his hoofs in front of his face,as if trying to protect himself from whatever was in front of him. Though opening his eyes for a quick second revealed a somewhat familiar figure."C-Caliber....?", he shot up straight, back against the wall with shaking legs, "oh...uh...what are you doing here?....". He gave a faint smile, hoping not to look so cowardly, and to avoid any questions given towards him about what he was doing. 

lightning strike flew inside, she saw humble cowering, she went over to tell him everything is ok, and that she has just covered the sky in clouds so his shadow wont get taken as well, she also told everypony inside what had just happened outside with her shadow

"wait...so...those were our shadows coming at us? I thought they were some kind of...evil....shadow...thing... that are harmful to us...that's why I came in here to hi- I mean...you know...make sure all of you are safe...and that....you wouldn't... be hurt by...evil...shadow...things..........I'll stop talking...."

Edited by Humble Hymn

(edited)

"AH, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!" Humble quickly replied, holding his hoofs in front of his face,as if trying to protect himself from whatever was in front of him. Though opening his eyes for a quick second revealed a somewhat familiar figure."C-Caliber....?", he shot up straight, back against the wall with shaking legs, "oh...uh...what are you doing here?....". He gave a faint smile, hoping not to look so cowardly, and to avoid any questions given towards him about what he was doing. 

"wait...so...those were our shadows coming at us? I thought they were some kind of...evil....shadow...thing... that are harmful to us...that's why I came in here to hi- I mean...you know...make sure all of you are safe...and that....you wouldn't... be hurt by...evil...shadow...things..........I'll stop talking...."

you dont have to stop talking humble, if you want to make sure everypony is safe while i (or a few of us) go outside to make sure everything is safe (free of any other shadows), feel free to, also those shadows looked like they were originally just dark magic created, but now it looks like some type of spell has been cast so whoever stands in light, will have their shadow turn evil, i had to go outside so i could get my shadow to show where they are coming from. ok so um, Caliber? Ice Blizzard? could you 2 come outside with me so we can make sure there arent any other shadows? i could use you guy's help getting rid of them.

Edited by sonicdashie

Kaymen, just sleeping in a tree at the everfree forest this whole time, heard the shrieking coming from ponyville and slowly started waking up. He yawned "...what's all the noise...?" One of his bat friends fly around him, telling him about what they saw. "Shadows...? Evil...? Hey! I'm supposed to be the pony of shadows! Who's trying to steal my title!?" Before thinking, he flew out of the forest to look around.

(edited)

Kaymen, just sleeping in a tree at the everfree forest this whole time, heard the shrieking coming from ponyville and slowly started waking up. He yawned "...what's all the noise...?" One of his bat friends fly around him, telling him about what they saw. "Shadows...? Evil...? Hey! I'm supposed to be the pony of shadows! Who's trying to steal my title!?" Before thinking, he flew out of the forest to look around.

lightning strike walked outside, being alert for any trouble with shadows and making sure everypony was inside, she thought she saw a shadow so she rushed over to it, a black cloud starting to form above her, but it turned out to be a regular pony (kaymen), she walked up to the pony, she said to him, "hi there, im Lightning Strike, who are you?

Edited by sonicdashie

@@Humble Hymn,@,

Blizzard went upstairs with Caliber to see what was going on. He went up and saw a yellow pony who looked scared out of his wits, "Hey, hi there. Are you ok? Don't worry, Caliber and I are gonna keep everypony safe with our skills. You just stay here ok? I'm Ice Blizzard BTW, but you can call me Blizz or IB. Come on Caliber, let's go outside and handle some of those shadows. You with me?" 

@@Humble Hymn,@,

Blizzard went upstairs with Caliber to see what was going on. He went up and saw a yellow pony who looked scared out of his wits, "Hey, hi there. Are you ok? Don't worry, Caliber and I are gonna keep everypony safe with our skills. You just stay here ok? I'm Ice Blizzard BTW, but you can call me Blizz or IB. Come on Caliber, let's go outside and handle some of those shadows. You with me?"

lightning strike flew inside to talk with ib and caliber, she notified them that everything was ok out there, she then said: "hey guys (everyone who is in the rp), what do you say we go on an adventure to the forest? find out why all of this is happening, put a stop to it!"

lightning strike flew inside to talk with ib and caliber, she notified them that everything was ok out there, she then said: "hey guys (everyone who is in the rp), what do you say we go on an adventure to the forest? find out why all of this is happening, put a stop to it!"

Spellbind had just been rather passive with what had happened, and allowed everypony else to make the decisions for her that she would go along with.

In response to Lightning Strike's suggestion, she replied: "Sure, let's go do that. Sounds interesting and fun."

@@Humble Hymn *walks to where humble is standing*  hi there, we are going to be going on an adventure to the everfree forest to find out who is causing all of these strange shadow ponies and why, do you need some time to get everything ready to go or are you all set? *starts to walk back over to stairs*

@@sonicdashie,@@Humble Hymn, @,

Blizzard jumped up in excitement, "Alright I'm ready to go! Hold up for a sec though guys..." Blizzard closed his eyes and engaged his Maverick Variation, ".....Maverick....ok...let's go." Blizzard said flatly. Due to Maverick style making him calmer and more strategic, "Let's go...."  

Kaymen landed to talk to the pony who walked up to him. "Who are you...? I'm-" before he could finish, the pony had walked away. "H-hey!" Kaymen follows the pony inside. "Huh...? You wanna go into the forest...? Heh, I can show you around!" (Sorry that took so long, got distracted)

(edited)
*walks to where humble is standing*  hi there, we are going to be going on an adventure to the everfree forest to find out who is causing all of these strange shadow ponies and why, do you need some time to get everything ready to go or are you all set? *starts to walk back over to stairs*

Humble backed up slowly, hoping not to get involved in fighting alongside professionals, especially against his own shadow, for many of the obvious reasons,"You know....", he  started to say, "I think all of you got this....no point in me slowing you down...I'm probably better off here...seeing if there are others who could use my help...or just hide in the closet...not like I could be of any real help..." not realizing his surroundings he backed up into a shelf, knocking it slightly, causing an object to fall on his head and onto the floor, "OW...ugh....wow this is not my day" he mumbled to himself, reaching for whatever fell on the floor, "I am such a-........" taking a look at the object, revealed to be an interesting item,"a pan flute...." he exclaimed to himself.

Edited by Humble Hymn
  • Brohoof 1