Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

Are carts manufactured in Equestria required to pass crash-safety-testing before being sold to the public?

We don't have carts in Equestria, this isn't Mario. ;)

Posted Image

Will I like, ever be a world champion again dudette?

Maybe someday broseph, not sure in what or how, but maybe someday.

Posted Image

You know Celestia take the day off I'll rule in your place will that be alright?

i promise i want turn

I am sorry, but that wouldn't be fair to Luna. And I am not sure you would be considered ready to rule Equestria for a day. We would have to see how you are with responsibilities and see how you can handle pressure and stress. Not to mention be supervised by me or Luna if you were to look after Equestria for 1 day.

But your idea is pretty cool though.

Posted Image

I am sorry, but that wouldn't be fair to Luna. And I am not sure you would be considered ready to rule Equestria for a day. We would have to see how you are with responsibilities and see how you can handle pressure and stress. Not to mention be supervised by me or Luna if you were to look after Equestria for 1 day.

But your idea is pretty cool though.

Posted Image

It was good talking to you Celestia.

But tell me why haven't you been visiting me at sun tower? :(

(edited)

It was good talking to you Celestia.

But tell me why haven't you been visiting me at sun tower? :(

Because I was unaware that you were inside the sun tower.

I do have my royal duties as well, and I have to answer all the incoming questions.

Posted Image

Edited by Hayze

Do you ever have a chance to take a day off from your royal duties? What do you like to do in those times?

I do sometimes. One of my favorite things to do is just sit in the royal gardens on a nice day with a gentle breeze blowing through my mane as I enjoy a sweet strawberry milkshake! I don't take many days off, so when I get the chance, I really do savor the moment and the milkshake.

Posted Image

s-sister? was that.... really necessary?

please don't tell us our number has come up.

post-1283-0-45503800-1340281809_thumb.png

Yes it was don't you think? You don't need a number, you are my sister after all ;)

Posted Image

firstly, never go to the sun tower, nothing but mind games

secondly, what is your favorite pmv

That is a hard one to answer...there are so many amazing PMVs out there. But I think the answer would have to be either

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPTFIGjmxg0

Or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMEdt3Qu0_k

But I am also a fan of Lady Rarity's pmvs :).

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

There aren't any. I love all of the residents in Ponyville. Ponies and donkeys alike. however Diamond Tiara did irritate me in the slightest bit...

Posted Image

I sent her there because she was corrupted. There was no lesson to be learned. I just had to deal with the situation. It wasn't her fault for what happened. So everything is fine now.

If you honestly ask me...1000 years was far too long. I deeply missed her for the longest time. Nothing beat the feeling when I saw my little sister again.

Posted Image

You must get your show-offy side from me... ;) Mama is proud!

Posted Image

nice butt?

(edited)

No I do not, your flank is, well, nicely shaped and there's no denial in that. I was just wondering how did the questions turn into talking about your flank.

Because it is Royal flank discussion time. Every second Thursday has a royal flank discussion hour. Perhaps I'll call it "Plot day" I think that is a clever name.

Posted Image

Edited by Hayze

what would be the result of me saying no

Sorry I missed this question.

Rest assured...there is nothing to be scared of like Luna suggests. Everypony submits to the royal flank sooner or later.

Posted Image