Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

(edited)

Would you get mad if I said I like Luna's flank better than yours? >.>

Everypony has their opinions, so no I would not. Though I do agree she has a wonderful plot...

Posted Image

Edited by Hayze

Celestia you have scared Morning star into submission. Posted Image how doe's that make you feel?

I like being the dominant one, so your princess is pleased.

(It's been too long since I've had a Molestia spree XD)

Posted Image

Celestia what would happen if you had to fight an Werewolf?

Well I would negotiate a time with the said werewolf to see when it would be best for him/her to do it. Then I would see where I can fit it on my list of things to do.

I am a Princess after all, I do have my priorities and responsibilities.

Posted Image

(edited)

Well I would negotiate a time with the said werewolf to see when it would be best for him/her to do it. Then I would see where I can fit it on my list of things to do.

I am a Princess after all, I do have my priorities and responsibilities.

Posted Image

my reaction :o thank you for your time. Edited by Prince_Morningstar
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't been here for quite a while and I see your list is VERY long. I could also still use some more bits, need any help that you can afford to pay me for?

I haven't been here for quite a while and I see your list is VERY long. I could also still use some more bits, need any help that you can afford to pay me for?

Yeah you can assist with the completion of my list. Luna may need help at times as well so make sure you see if she needs anything too.

Posted Image

(edited)

something.... like.... this?

post-1283-0-40313900-1340327399_thumb.png

Aha! The plot has been doubled! But in all honesty, I think this "Plot day" has been a bit...much. Sorry for anypony who has been offended, this was just plainly for laughs. I may just make "Plot day" into "Molestia hour" so it's a bit more...discreet and not so border-lining suggestive.

Posted Image

​I have to think for the small fillies and colts out there too. So we are both apologetic. (Though this isn't Luna's fault) I hope too many of you were not.. well, bothered by it. I'll make sure not to let things get too close to the line again.

Edited by Hayzelestia

Aha! The plot has been doubled! But in all honesty, I think this "Plot day" has been a bit...much. Sorry for anypony who has been offended, this was just plainly for laughs. I may just make "Plot day" into "Molestia hour" so it's a bit more...discreet and not so border-lining suggestive.

Posted Image

​I have to think for the small fillies and colts out there too. So we are both apologetic. (Though this isn't Luna's fault) I hope too many of you were not.. well, bothered by it. I'll make sure not to let things get too close to the line again.

well remember that everything that you think that could possibly cross the line you can always put into a poiler with a warning of (slightly nsfw) ontop of it. i think everypony who has been on the internet for more than a minute gets to know what that means and wouldn't click on it if it was offended by such art. also, if the posts i make could perhaps offend anypony witch you do not ask for in your treads just send me a message to remove it/edit it. also, having said that. molestia is slightly nsfw and you said any alter ego's could get questions asked. so that also functions as a warning for those who would be offended.

well i'd leave it with that i think.

back to questions.

why is your horn bigger than mine?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

well remember that everything that you think that could possibly cross the line you can always put into a poiler with a warning of (slightly nsfw) ontop of it. i think everypony who has been on the internet for more than a minute gets to know what that means and wouldn't click on it if it was offended by such art. also, if the posts i make could perhaps offend anypony witch you do not ask for in your treads just send me a message to remove it/edit it. also, having said that. molestia is slightly nsfw and you said any alter ego's could get questions asked. so that also functions as a warning for those who would be offended.

well i'd leave it with that i think.

back to questions.

why is your horn bigger than mine?

You do have a point there, though you know how there are 2 extremes of content Molestia can take part in. Very funny, or very sexual. I try to aim solely for the comedy, and not overly sexual. Plot Day started out fine, but it got worse and worse. So if anything, I'll just not take it so far.

Besides Molestia is only brought out when I feel she is best to answer, just like when Trollestia is brought out. Mostly it's just regular ol' me, but things do need some spice and excitement.

Still though I am not sure how "plot day" will hold up, so maybe that will stay as just a joke, a one time thing, or perhaps I'll bring it back in 2 weeks if ponies liked it. I just don't want to be putting stuff here that may be considered "Clop material"

(Even though Molestia loves to)

Posted Image

However it isn't a very clear warning, so perhaps I'll edit that on the first page.

And as for your Question,

the theory is that the bigger the horn, the more magical power the pony has the potential of accessing. I am not sure how true this may or may not be, but your horn was longer when you were in Nightmare Moon form. So I think it is either related to power, maturity (As NMM was an adult mare and Luna seems to be adolescent at the moment) or a mixture of both.

Actually your horn was the same length as mine when you were Nightmare Moon. My horn seems to be shorter the younger I was. Hope this helps!

Posted Image

Edited by Hayzelestia

well there is still a difference between clop material and nsfw. but do with it what you want.

what is the most beautiful creatures you've ever come across in equestria during your long lifetime?

well there is still a difference between clop material and nsfw. but do with it what you want.

what is the most beautiful creatures you've ever come across in equestria during your long lifetime?

There is, and I am glad you discussed it a bit with me.

As for most beautiful creatures...Some dragons can be beautiful, phoenixes are very pretty! Though a pest, the parasprites are very adorable.

Of course ponies and their species variants (Zebra, and not sure if changeling can count as a variant of pony or something else entirely, Though chrysalis does have a certain kind of elegance to her..) I find beautiful!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Doesn't your horn get damaged if it grinds against the edge of the ceiling hole like that?

(And your neck seems very flexible)

Edited by Nikodemos

Doesn't your horn get damaged if it grinds against the edge of the ceiling hole like that?

(And your neck seems very flexible)

Against some ceiling material perhaps, though It seems something has either eroded it's strength or I am just sick. This gives me an headache like nothing else would.

Posted Image

not again!

Posted Image

Oh yes again, and you have some things to think about while I recover!

Posted Image

(I don't normally let people make things happen to me, but this could be fun so I'll let it pass ;) )

Celestia why must you scare me?

I have no idea why you ponies keep getting scared. Rest assured there is nothing to fear.

Posted Image

(edited)

Well, I hope you get better soon Celestia!

In the meanwhile, what kind of music you listen to, and if there's anything I can do to help?

Edited by Nikodemos

(it wasn't mend to be forcing you into doing something, more as a flashback from the molestia tumblr but this could be fun :) )

dear sister

how is your horn doing? i heard there was somepony taking care of you?

post-1283-0-75165000-1340389872_thumb.png

we came to ask you what your routine would be as a princess.

we know that we carry the respectability of being a princess and we have no idea what has changed in the years of our banishment. so if you could give us some information about your doings that would be very appreciated.

your now ruling sister,

luna.

post-1283-0-61415300-1340390053_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I hope you get better soon Celestia!

In the meanwhile, what kind of music you listen to, and if there's anything I can do to help?

Music I listen to...Well I particularly like Rock, hip hop, electronic. and basically anything I can dance to.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj-VELuOw8g&feature=youtu.be

And I am quite alright, thank you for your concern.

(it wasn't mend to be forcing you into doing something, more as a flashback from the molestia tumblr but this could be fun :) )

dear sister

how is your horn doing? i heard there was somepony taking care of you?

post-1283-0-75165000-1340389872_thumb.png

we came to ask you what your routine would be as a princess.

we know that we carry the respectability of being a princess and we have no idea what has changed in the years of our banishment. so if you could give us some information about your doings that would be very appreciated.

your now ruling sister,

luna.

post-1283-0-61415300-1340390053_thumb.jpg

(And yes I do quite love the Ask Molestia tumblr.)

Yes, A very special somepony is looking after me. And the horn isn't so well.

Posted Image

As for ruling in my stead, what I did was read the letters sent in from my subjects, help the ones in need, make sure that the other towns of Equestria are happy and have no complaints, if they do have any make sure they understand our situation and address their issues in the best ways you can.

And you may need to make a public appearance to let other ponies know of any important decisions. I also do recommend that if something of great importance does turn up, you will seek me for guidance as I will want to know anyways. I do hope this gives you a taste of what will be expected of you in the future when I officially do give my title to you permanently. And this should get more ponies to feel even more comfortable with you hopefully!

Posted Image

Edited by Hayzelestia
  • Brohoof 1