The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Unbanned cuz i like drawing fashion drawings now its so fun :D

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned cuz i used to draw pokemon characters when i was younger :D

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned cuz i'm having too much fun on ponyverse today to look at fashions with my new rarity plushie on google images again LOL

Oh well, i sort of did that A LOT yesterday, anyways :P guess i could use a bit of a break lol

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i don't know if i should change my name here or not still, but i won't let it bother me :P I shall stay cool, calm, and collected. just like riku from kingdom hearts and shu from beyblade burst

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz my mom burped and i didn't get grossed out too much! Proof that i'm really getting a lot calmer now (i used to be, like, the most un calm person EVER. thats really changing now :o:))

• Brohoof 4

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i don't like gross body fuctions. Never much did. I spray the bathroom whenever people poop now lol

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned cuz i like pretty things better than gross things. I put perfume on my plushies sometimes lol

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for excessive smelliness :P

Unbanned cuz, to be honest, i actually don't like perfume as much now as i did when i was younger. Its kind of strong and chemically smelling lol though i still prefer it to the smell of farts by far xP

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Re-Banned for not enjoying yourself enough :P

Banned cuz, actually, ponyverse has been more fun than it usually is for me today! I may of been posting for over an hour now XD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for excessive posting lol

Banned cuz its a good break from looking at images all day....and i'm a bit of a forum addict sometimes lol

Aka "LadyPKchu".