The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned for not being Inspector-Gadget enough.

Banned cuz i don't understand but i think i want to stop posting now just to be safe cuz you're kinda scaring me now o_O;;;

EDIT: Oh hi zach sorry i ment the poster above you lol

Rebanned for being scared that you are your own plushie

DUN DUN DUNNNN

Edited by The_Gobo

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

Banned cause my poor plushies have been defiled by fleas and dust.

Banned for being a meanie i'm going now bye bye toodles

What about that was mean? I said the truth hurts like being kicked in the ass. Not that I was going to kick him/her in the ass.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned cause I own Bionicles and Hero Factory, too. Along with a Brock action figure and a vinyl Dimetrodon.

Banned because you made me look up what a dimetrodon was.
Double banned because I used to own a bunch of Bionicle stuff.
Triple Banned because I have no idea what Hero Factory.
Quadruple banned because now I feel old.

Banned cause.

Banned because you made me look up what a dimetrodon was.

78169c99b2d5c705141f255cd881838c.jpg

Double banned because I used to own a bunch of Bionicle stuff.

I own Sidorak, Hydraxon, Nidhiki, Turahk, Gurahk, Kurahk, Panrahk, Lerahk, Vorahk, Stronius, and Vamprah.

All great figures, especially the Rahkshi. I also have a checklist of the ones I plan to get in the future.

Triple Banned because I have no idea what Hero Factory.

Hero Factory was the successor to Bionicle.

Edited by CluelessMagnus

Banned for massive TMI
lol

I have no idea what I used to own,

me and my twin used to just take pieces and parts and build whatever we wanted out of them.
As for Hero Factory, that sounds terrible XD

Banned cause.

As for Hero Factory, that sounds terrible XD

I'll admit, after (Season 4) Breakout, it sucked. But, it had pretty cool villains and an interesting miniseries/tv show.

Plus, it introduced new pieces that many MOC makers would have a field day with. Along with new coating that made the pieces last longer.

Banned cuz i do not like you very much, but i will not flame you. A lady does not go around flamming people. I will respect you, even if you don't respect me :)(just so you know: i'm a super sensitive girl who doesn't like to hear about 'loneliness' much. i hope thats been settled okay! its kind of an autistic quirk with me...)

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Unbanned because Welcome Back!

Unbanned cuz i'm happy to see my rarity buddy again :D *bro hooves you* Thank you for welcoming me back!^^

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Unbanned because You're Welcome!

and as I was typing This, I'll eat Dinner soon at my Grandma's House (Yes, Me and My bro is spending the Night).

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

Unbanned cuz i like rarity more than pinkie pie now, but pinkie pie is my second favorite pony! :D She is SO cute, and pink, and happy! Three things i like quite a bit :D

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for reminding me of You're Welcome from Moana. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

• Brohoof 2

Unbanned cuz i liked moana too :D it was a great film :)

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned cuz i hope you'll get to see it on dvd! Its a VERY good movie :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cause it's definitely one of the better movies I saw in 2016.

• Brohoof 1

Banned cuz yeah it might of been my favorite movie of last year too :)

I thought of naming my popplio on sun after moana, but i went with ariel, like i orrigionally planned, in the end lol its nature matches with its name super well anyways o.o quiet nature LOL and ariel was 'quiet' when she first became human XD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for unbanning WAY too many times lol

Banned for unbanning less times than me lol :P

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for implying that I would unban in the first place XD

Banned for not trying. You should :P

Aka "LadyPKchu".