The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Slimed cause Stocking can't eat her sweets as a slime.

BEING A PIRATE IS AL-RIGHT WITH ME!

Banned for noticing who's face that was :P

Shhh, there's children in here lol

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

Banned cause

original.gif

BEING A PIRATE IS AL-RIGHT WITH ME!
Banned for noticing who's face that was :P
Shhh, there's children in here lol

You told me once, remember? I didn't recognize it at first.

Panty and Stocking is one of the weirdest shows I've ever seen. Although, it does have one of the coolest concepts.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned for defying  the will of Zalàͤ̋ͣ̕;̛̺̣͍̆̽͛̅̿̚ks̡̬̙ͤͧ̎̌̾ḓ̱͓̹͐̅͋̏ͨ̊l̓̓͐̐ͦ̔҉̜͎̰g̟̬̺͓̮̤͛ͥ͆j͙̟̼̟̘̮̟̃̈́̓̆̇̾ͫṗ̶̻̻͉ͨ̌͒̈́;͔̞͌͋̑͢o̴͈̥̼̬̬̝̙̐͒̽̌H̵̶̠̬̝̲͖̟͖͓̯̰̜̥̫͐̋ͤ͐̅̀́̎ͨͣͦͯ̃̋̇ͥ͗̚̕E̢̔͑͛̑̋̈̎̿̌͊͐̒̅̚͜͠͏҉̯̜̘̞͍͖̖͉̹͔͍͔̙̪̪͍͚Ċ̷͆͒ͪ͊̌̔ͨ̈́̂̈̏̏ͮ͏̸̡̝͔͔̩̦̖͓̦͇̳̠̣̩̼̭̦Ơ̷̧̢̠̭̞̮̯̗̞͉̘͍͋̏ͨͬ̚͠M̷̢̨̦̮̻̺̗͚̯̤̮͇̙̹̯̟͐ͨ͒ͥ̆̎̍̌ͯ̃̈́̒̾̄ͯ̈͗͜͢Ẹ̥̥͍̺̠̠̟͕ͥ̐ͪͤͫͪ̍͐̓͢ͅSͪ͆ͨ̐҉̴̖̖͈̥̥̘͜͢q̢͕̥͎̙̍ͫ͌́͠ͅh̻͙̤̞͎̥ͥͫ͂͋ͩl̨͖͙͔͍̯̜̯̈ĩ̵̭͉͓̱̄͛̓͊ͅr̶̴̠̞̙̓̾j̤̘̃̽͟͜n̝̭̥̠̰̞̎ͤͤ̉̽ͪ̔̅k̙̻̞̤̟͙̊͑͊̿͢ḙ̵̛͉̬̖̣̰̟̰ͦ͛̂̾̈̆̆̉̽bͫ̾̓̓ͤͭ҉̵̳̰̲̖̤̥͍̺͠ơ̵̲̩̬̲̲̼͒̊̅͆ͬ͡f̝̣̳̰̂ͩ͂̓ͤͪ̏̇͜͝ỉ̸̗̫̚͞j̦̳̖̓̌ṟ̹͛ͦͦ͢͡ạ̸̴̹ͤ͊ͤ͢d͔̤͓̝̩̦̗͉̳̉ͫ̎̂͌̓́̚͠f̖̻͍̥̳͖̤̺̒ͥ̓̃͞ͅv̦̲̫̜̠̪͍̤͚͗͂̒͟͝g̢̱̰̭̻̘̘̣̅̐ͦ̓ͣ

Edited by The_Gobo

memed cause We are number one

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned for the great and glamorous Zalgo.

h̵̵̩͚̩̦̹͂̓ͮ͊ͣͤ̍̈͢ͅͅȩ̸̷̜̪̘̯̜̫̠̗̪̩̱͍̈́͊̈͗ͪͪ͊͆̑̅͂̈́ͫͯͬͧ́ͮͥ͢͡ͅͅc̷̴̲͇͙̼̙̻̘̻͙̯̺̼̖̹̳̦̰̜̄̋̒̽ͪ̋̇̄ͤͮ̏ͬ̕͡o̤̱̘͙̫̪̭͑̒ͧ͐̈́̾ͤ͐ͧ̈́̇ͥͪ̈̆̐̓͐́̕͜mͧ̔̄ͭ̂̉̑̀͟҉͇̠̗̜̟̫̹͔e̢̗͖̞͓͔̲̤̳̤͖̟̘̜͎̹̙̋͋̈́̓̅ͤ̋ͣͥ̈́͢͞s̖͍̘̭͚̩̲̻͓̞̬̯̣ͭͬ̈́ͣ̄͐̓͘͜͜͠f̐ͬͣ̐͒ͦͯ̐̉͆̒̚҉̴͖͕̞̠͕͕̫̻́͞ó̴̴̬̯̹̮̦̜͂̄̈́̉͌͌̋́̎͒̓̂ͫ͐̄̎̅̚r̪̤̺̫̭̤̲̘̗̾ͤ̆̊ͥ͋͋͑́͞ẏ̢̠͓̝̹̻̥͉̭̜̤̍ͭ͊̎̊ͩ͗ͧ̍̾ͥ̕͟͝ö̵̷̫͎̺̘̤̼̗̞́͒̔ͩ̑̑ͩ̆͒̾͂̾ͤͬ̂̋ͩ͝u̷͓̪̰͇͈̮̘̠͓̳̖͕̫̞̻̼͖̫ͪͮ̆̔̍ͧ͂̇͂̃ͣ̅̎̐ͥ̽͠rͦ̑ͯͤͥͨ̀ͭ̀͝͏̻̩̗̻̼̙͟i̭̩̳͔̲̯͍̟̓̃̈́̅̂̓́̌̑͌̓́n̸̮̼̫̹̲̆̂̄ͦͥ̇ͤ̏͆́̒̾͞y̡͉͎̦͎̥̭͚̳̣̪̪̋̀̋̓̆̆ͫͣͪ̈́̿̓̑̐ͯ̿͞ͅo̢̠͇͍͖̹͕͕̬̳̣͍̊̅͆̎̍̆̉̔ͨ͗̓ͮ́̚u̸̼̠͉̞̼̳̤̩͛ͧ̏͒ͣ̋͌̒̿̉̐ͧ̚͝ṟ̸̷̵͕̯̮̻͎̹̙͔̪̀̈ͨ̔̂̓͢͜s̥̣̯͙̲͓̘̘̙̫͉̭͌̈̾̓̊ͪ̉̓͑̈́͗ͤ̕̕͟͡l̴̶̵̮̱̩̤̩̲̮̼̟͕̹̯̹̝͓̤̱̜̆̐̌̓̏̀̊̒̉̄ͩͨͪe̢̠̹̪̳̫̟̮̘̫̯̪̤̭͉̲̬͔̱͇͂͋̋̇̾̒̽̃̅ͥ̓̏͂̃̍̏̌͠ê̝̙̺̖̓ͥ̉ͯͬͮ́̚ͅp̸̞̯̹̩̦̳̝̹̥̠ͮ̑̇̂͐͟w̴̡̡͈̥̰͓̹̮̟͓̫̟̺͓͔̻̮͖̳̮͔̔̈ͤ̃ͯͥ͋ͪͥͫ̈͒͗̈́ͦ̚͟āͬ̂̓̍ͯ̋ͤ̋͑͊͜͠͏͎̹͎̭̲̬̘͔͞t̷̤͈͕͖̞͙̫̝͍̞̮̤̳̹̤̻͍́̉̇ͤ̈ͬ̍́̎̇̒ͧ́ͮ́̀̕͞͠c̵̠̼̰̗̥̖͉̰͖̲͔̻̐̉̇̿͊ͭ̓͌ͮ̊ͯ̿̌͊̍̿̃̄͒͘͠ͅͅh̝̮̭͚̭͇̮̳͈̩̝͍͎̼ͥͭ́̈̂̊͌̓̾̒̂͌͊̒͜o̴̩͔̖̲̯͍̲̲͔̤͚ͯ͐̍ͯ̎ͯͥ̊̕͡u̸͔̻̞̗̪͎̰͑̂ͦ̇̓̌̎ͭ̌̃ͯ̔́͞t̷̛͉̖̩͈̩͂ͦ̃̈́̆̈̔͆k̢̯͚̖̹̜̳̠̞͚̥̳̰̤ͬ͛̏ͭͬ̈́̋ͩ̇̈̓̏̑̅̃̎͘ͅi̓̎̃̔̃̿̄͋҉̵̳̙̯̫͎̬̳̗̥͔̩̻͎̻͞ͅḑ̸͖̱̘̣̻͇̳͕̝̱̆ͩ̄̈́̈͐ͣͬd̡͕͕̲̳̻̪͔ͮͯ̔̀ͨ́̚͜͠ͅi̍̂ͤ͗̚҉̺̳̟̣̭͓͈͇͇̣̬͠ͅͅͅę̷̷͓͍̻̮̻͉̼̤͚̟͙̞ͨ͗ͬ̑́ṡ̡̽̌͗͜͏͈̲̟̞͇͍̦̟͓͎̟̳͍͚͍̫̦͍͘

Banned Because Zalgo joins me in my dreams more like haha zalgo Is bay ¦)

I usually post a picture when I make a post but I couldn't find one that is both mlp related and relevant to zalgo that wouldn't get me banned sooooo......

(Warning if you are unaware of who zalgo is or have any kind of bad dream or nightmare's at any points you must not google search that name)

Edited by Trottermare Galamane

img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-  points from 42 =139 and 2 coupons 

Banned because you can't tell me what to do!

• Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."