Twilight Sparkle ✨

5 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned for also being a Zebra :)

Banned because my title still says Dragon :crackle:

39 minutes ago, Jess S. said:

Banned for exacting vengeance on my enemies without my permission

Banned because since when was I your enemy? :mlp_wat:

3 hours ago, TBD said:

Banned for..who the hell use chalkboard these days now? only cavemen. 

Banned because the difference between the chalkboards and modern "whiteboards" is mostly that the pens are horrible one-use plastic things, as opposed to chalk which was a natural mineral with little or no environmental impact.  You can literally eat the stuff (and you probably do; most antacids are just chalk)

6 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because the difference between the chalkboards and modern "whiteboards" is mostly that the pens are horrible one-use plastic things, as opposed to chalk which was a natural mineral with little or no environmental impact.  You can literally eat the stuff (and you probably do; most antacids are just chalk)

Banned because the pens are not one-use... They are multiple use :crackle: Also chalk can be incredibly loud... 

1 hour ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because the pens are not one-use... They are multiple use :crackle: Also chalk can be incredibly loud... 

Banned because they aren't (usually) refillable, so single-use, like a biro (once they are empty, they are empty).

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Banned because they aren't (usually) refillable, so single-use, like a biro (once they are empty, they are empty).

Banned because you made it sound as if you were saying you could only use them once... As in drawing on a whiteboard once, then it would run out rather being able to use it multiple times. Also banned because I reject your definition of 'single use' :crackle:

1 minute ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because you made it sound as if you were saying you could only use them once... As in drawing on a whiteboard once, then it would run out rather being able to use it multiple times. Also banned because I reject your definition of 'single use' :crackle:

Banned because while a better word would be "disposable" everyone is complaining about single-use-plastic-items right now so it fits.

31 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because while a better word would be "disposable" everyone is complaining about single-use-plastic-items right now so it fits.

Banned because I'm not complaining about them though :crackle: 

Edited by Nsxile

23 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

I'm not complaining about them though :crackle: 

I think its mostly a SJW thing; they aren't wrong (disposible cuture and people dumping single-use items instead of binning them properly is a major problem) straws aren't largely the problem - plastic packaging is, discarded fishing nets and plastic bags are, but straws really aren't that big a deal that banning them will fix anything.

(Also, banned for not banning)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I think its mostly a SJW thing; they aren't wrong (disposible cuture and people dumping single-use items instead of binning them properly is a major problem) straws aren't largely the problem - plastic packaging is, discarded fishing nets and plastic bags are, but straws really aren't that big a deal that banning them will fix anything.

(Also, banned for not banning)

Banned for also not banning :P Also, 'people dumping single-use items instead of binning them properly' is pretty much the problem. Plastic packaging, discarded fishing nets (which can be recovered if the person using it isn't being lazy) and plastic bags are not, and banning them does not solve anything other than punishing the general population for a few individuals mistakes. And unbanned because I agree with the last part of the statement :dash: