Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned cause 

3-1C3l.gif

Banned for the great and glamorous Zalgo.

h̵̵̩͚̩̦̹͂̓ͮ͊ͣͤ̍̈͢ͅͅȩ̸̷̜̪̘̯̜̫̠̗̪̩̱͍̈́͊̈͗ͪͪ͊͆̑̅͂̈́ͫͯͬͧ́ͮͥ͢͡ͅͅc̷̴̲͇͙̼̙̻̘̻͙̯̺̼̖̹̳̦̰̜̄̋̒̽ͪ̋̇̄ͤͮ̏ͬ̕͡o̤̱̘͙̫̪̭͑̒ͧ͐̈́̾ͤ͐ͧ̈́̇ͥͪ̈̆̐̓͐́̕͜mͧ̔̄ͭ̂̉̑̀͟҉͇̠̗̜̟̫̹͔e̢̗͖̞͓͔̲̤̳̤͖̟̘̜͎̹̙̋͋̈́̓̅ͤ̋ͣͥ̈́͢͞s̖͍̘̭͚̩̲̻͓̞̬̯̣ͭͬ̈́ͣ̄͐̓͘͜͜͠f̐ͬͣ̐͒ͦͯ̐̉͆̒̚҉̴͖͕̞̠͕͕̫̻́͞ó̴̴̬̯̹̮̦̜͂̄̈́̉͌͌̋́̎͒̓̂ͫ͐̄̎̅̚r̪̤̺̫̭̤̲̘̗̾ͤ̆̊ͥ͋͋͑́͞ẏ̢̠͓̝̹̻̥͉̭̜̤̍ͭ͊̎̊ͩ͗ͧ̍̾ͥ̕͟͝ö̵̷̫͎̺̘̤̼̗̞́͒̔ͩ̑̑ͩ̆͒̾͂̾ͤͬ̂̋ͩ͝u̷͓̪̰͇͈̮̘̠͓̳̖͕̫̞̻̼͖̫ͪͮ̆̔̍ͧ͂̇͂̃ͣ̅̎̐ͥ̽͠rͦ̑ͯͤͥͨ̀ͭ̀͝͏̻̩̗̻̼̙͟i̭̩̳͔̲̯͍̟̓̃̈́̅̂̓́̌̑͌̓́n̸̮̼̫̹̲̆̂̄ͦͥ̇ͤ̏͆́̒̾͞y̡͉͎̦͎̥̭͚̳̣̪̪̋̀̋̓̆̆ͫͣͪ̈́̿̓̑̐ͯ̿͞ͅo̢̠͇͍͖̹͕͕̬̳̣͍̊̅͆̎̍̆̉̔ͨ͗̓ͮ́̚u̸̼̠͉̞̼̳̤̩͛ͧ̏͒ͣ̋͌̒̿̉̐ͧ̚͝ṟ̸̷̵͕̯̮̻͎̹̙͔̪̀̈ͨ̔̂̓͢͜s̥̣̯͙̲͓̘̘̙̫͉̭͌̈̾̓̊ͪ̉̓͑̈́͗ͤ̕̕͟͡l̴̶̵̮̱̩̤̩̲̮̼̟͕̹̯̹̝͓̤̱̜̆̐̌̓̏̀̊̒̉̄ͩͨͪe̢̠̹̪̳̫̟̮̘̫̯̪̤̭͉̲̬͔̱͇͂͋̋̇̾̒̽̃̅ͥ̓̏͂̃̍̏̌͠ê̝̙̺̖̓ͥ̉ͯͬͮ́̚ͅp̸̞̯̹̩̦̳̝̹̥̠ͮ̑̇̂͐͟w̴̡̡͈̥̰͓̹̮̟͓̫̟̺͓͔̻̮͖̳̮͔̔̈ͤ̃ͯͥ͋ͪͥͫ̈͒͗̈́ͦ̚͟āͬ̂̓̍ͯ̋ͤ̋͑͊͜͠͏͎̹͎̭̲̬̘͔͞t̷̤͈͕͖̞͙̫̝͍̞̮̤̳̹̤̻͍́̉̇ͤ̈ͬ̍́̎̇̒ͧ́ͮ́̀̕͞͠c̵̠̼̰̗̥̖͉̰͖̲͔̻̐̉̇̿͊ͭ̓͌ͮ̊ͯ̿̌͊̍̿̃̄͒͘͠ͅͅh̝̮̭͚̭͇̮̳͈̩̝͍͎̼ͥͭ́̈̂̊͌̓̾̒̂͌͊̒͜o̴̩͔̖̲̯͍̲̲͔̤͚ͯ͐̍ͯ̎ͯͥ̊̕͡u̸͔̻̞̗̪͎̰͑̂ͦ̇̓̌̎ͭ̌̃ͯ̔́͞t̷̛͉̖̩͈̩͂ͦ̃̈́̆̈̔͆k̢̯͚̖̹̜̳̠̞͚̥̳̰̤ͬ͛̏ͭͬ̈́̋ͩ̇̈̓̏̑̅̃̎͘ͅi̓̎̃̔̃̿̄͋҉̵̳̙̯̫͎̬̳̗̥͔̩̻͎̻͞ͅḑ̸͖̱̘̣̻͇̳͕̝̱̆ͩ̄̈́̈͐ͣͬd̡͕͕̲̳̻̪͔ͮͯ̔̀ͨ́̚͜͠ͅi̍̂ͤ͗̚҉̺̳̟̣̭͓͈͇͇̣̬͠ͅͅͅę̷̷͓͍̻̮̻͉̼̤͚̟͙̞ͨ͗ͬ̑́ṡ̡̽̌͗͜͏͈̲̟̞͇͍̦̟͓͎̟̳͍͚͍̫̦͍͘

Zalgo doesn't scare me. He's cute.

• Brohoof 2

Banned cause the Kazotsky Kick might be the greatest thing to ever exist in TF2.

I legitimately want to learn how to do it.

Edited by CluelessMagnus
  • Brohoof 1

memed for being staff

Don't let your memes be dreams!

Bans your ban on my banning spree with a ban to your ban with a mighty raging ban.

Ban ban ban ban ban.

Ban.

Bans you from the ban button ;)

• Brohoof 2

Don't let your memes be dreams!

Bans you from the ban button ;)

/breaks into your office and steals it back

Banned for thinking you can stop me!!!

Nevaaarrrr!!!

• Brohoof 1

memed because i ninja'd you but it didn't matter because you can't tell from your post

*snrk*

Banned for not enough Shia LaBeouf

• Brohoof 1