open Slice of Life (anthro) rp

rainbowdashlover19

Blitz shrugged slightly and nodded. "Ok. It shouldn't take to long considering you and your friends, and Ryu, are the only clients we've gotten so far." He said, motioning towards said dragon when he mentioned his name. "Anyway, I'll be right back. If you need anything, I am at your beck and call milady." Blitz then walked to a different part of the room to take care of some paperwork.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiki blushed, smiling shyly. "I-I've never worn a dress before... My mom always made me get skirts or pants..." she admitted, sighing. She blinked. "Wait, I take that back. I wore a dress when I was two. My grandma took me to church with her and made my mom let me wear a dress."

Draco chuckled as he looked at the vixen. He used his tail to caress her chin. "Is that red I see on you?" Draco asked playfully as he looked at the vixen. "After all your just so cute to tease you know," Draco said with a grin on his face slightly. He chuckled to himself.

Amber purred in content as she drank her tea. She didn't know what the dragon had done to it, but it certainly helped relax her body. "This is pretty good." She thought to herself. The wolf had noticed the way Lucy and Blitz had been acting and a small smirk played on her muzzle. "You know he likes you." She said, leaning close to the dragoness.

Ryu watched the group and couldn't help by be amused at Draco and Kiki. "Well, I wasn't exactly expecting this, but I don't mind." He muttered under his breath.

Kiki smiledsoftly, nuzzling into his tail. "So soft..." she thought aloud. She blinked, her entire face going red and her eyes widening. She clamped her hands over her mouth, too embarrassed to let out anything but a cute little "meep".

Lucy giggled, nodding. "I know, hun. I don't mind it. Not at all," she replied, giving Blitz that seductive half smirk of hers.

At that moment Jasen came in carrying a Couch followed by Seth and John he had the couch up on his shoulder carrying it one handed "coming through" Jasen said he walked over to the broken chouch and licked it up setting the other down in its place then he walked out and returned a few minutes later and sat on his chouch Seth and John went to their normal chouch set Leaned back and made idle chat with two cats that walked in (I'm back)

It didn't take long for Blitz to look up from the paperwork he was finishing and glanc back at Lucy. He had noticed her smirk and blushed a bit while giving her his own smirk, showing a bit of his pearly white fangs in the process. "I never expected it to go like this, but I won't complain." He thought.

Dawn glanced at Ryu and figured that it was worth a shot. The wolf then moved a bit closer to him and smiled. "Hey. You look a bit distracted. Anything wrong?" She asked.

Mena walks into the school, unsure of her surroundings. She'd always been homeschooled, so her lifestyle was fit to it. She near-instantly went to the nearest wall and started drawing dragons, of the more mythical variety. She noticed the shuffling feet going by as she sat next to her locker, maybe. She knew she was below these people, if only for now. She didn't mind the position.

(edited)

"Here we go again," Draco said out loud as he rolled his shoulders. "Anyway," Draco said as he looked at Kiki. "You look like your comfortable int my fluffy tail," Draco said teasing Kiki. He looked at her with a grin on his muzzle. "Quite cute," he said simply as he then looked at Jasen and stated simply. "You are going to pay for the repair of my fedora Jasen," he doesn't back down.

Edited by dragon4111

A teacher walked by Mena.

"You need to head to class. It's down the hall."

Mena obeyed and cautiously walked down. She wondered who would be there, what they'd be like. Not like it mattered.

When she entered the room, some people were doing paperwork. A dragon, fox, and very muscular wolf were talking in the back. She tried to sit in the very back, but all of the seats were taken. There were some empty spots in the middle, so she went and sat there. She didn't have any work to do, so she continued her drawing. The dragon that she grew was very similar to the dragon talking, except more mythical and without a sexy fedora.

Draco noticed the new wolf. "Hmm," Draco said with a grin. "Well well well looks like we've got a new lady here in this host club," Draco said with a chuckle. He grabbed an fedora  from his bag...again as his other one was on Kiki's head and his other one well he'll use that for evidence against Jasen. He grabbed the mic that was knocked to the floor. "Now here's a song for Miss Kiki here. Hit it!," Draco said simply. He began to sing for her and everyone.

Because the wolf - Draco, she learned - was paying attention to someone else, Mena figured it safe to nod her head to the music. She rather liked Frank Sinatra. Better singers existed, such as Ella Fitzgerald, but the wolf wasn't picky. Mena turned the page and started to draw something else. Draco seemed like the flirty type, and the resemblence might have drawn his attention. She decided to draw an intertwining pattern of rabbits; the feet and ears in such a way that would make a potentially infinite pattern.

Lucy blinked, noticing Jasen. She smiled, finishing her cup of coffee and heading over to where he was. "You finally calmed down now?" she asked as she sat down beside him.

Kiki smiled, watching as he sang. She touched her hand to the hat on her head lightly, blushing.

(edited)

Jasen nodded "yeah but I'm not paying for his fadora he has plenty" Jasen said putting is arm around her "so what brings you to the host club Lucy" Jasen asked

Seth and John where having fun with the two cats that had walked in after them hitting their trademark poses that suggested they where more then friends

Edited by dashian500

Jasen nodded "yeah but I'm not paying for his fadora he has plenty" Jasen said putting is arm around her "so what brings you to the host club Lucy" Jasen asked

Seth and John where having fun with the two cats that had walked in after them hitting their trademark poses that suggested they where more then friends

"Actually Jasen you will or I can press charges on you," Draco said simply. "Assault and battery, and damage of personal property," Draco said as he looked at Jasen simply. "Pay or I file a complaint simple as that. And there are witnesses to that," Draco said simply with a grin on his face. He chuckled to himself as he caressed Kiki's chin.

Jasen almost laughed "go for it Draco it's a cheep fadora worth little to nothing As for the assault a month in jail at is worst so by all means press charges waste your money the judge is a family friend I'll come out with maybe a night in jail" Jasen said

(edited)

Jasen almost laughed "go for it Draco it's a cheep fadora worth little to nothing As for the assault a month in jail at is worst so by all means press charges waste your money the judge is a family friend I'll come out with maybe a night in jail" Jasen said

"Well still as arrogant as always," Draco said simply. "And if it's like that then by law the judge will have to be impartial," Draco said simply as he looked at Jasen. "If not then he get's impeached," Draco said simply. "After all you can't have a corrupt judge in the courtroom Jasen," Draco said simply. "It's Armani actually," Draco said simply. "Not cheap at all. Plus it's a classic," Draco said simply. "Your choice I can take this too court or you can pay for the repairs,"

Edited by dragon4111

(edited)

Blitz rolled his eyes as he threw a roll of cash at Draco. "That should be enough for the hat. Now, can you two please get along for more than two seconds. As much as the ladies present would love to watch you two duke it out, it isn't worth having anymore of the café damaged." He said.

Edited by Drago Ryder

(edited)

Jasen smirked "you're not the first to press charges Draco and each time it's been the same you have only a light bruise and rippled fadora so the judge will assume you're just being petty and give me a day or two in jail to shit you up" Jasen said "so like I said go ahead press charges I'll be fine or you can give up and accept it happened and move on and blitz the hat is worth much less then that id venture to say maybe three dollars at best besides he has plenty he doesn't need anymore"

Edited by dashian500

Lucy sighed, glaring at Jasen. "Will you PLEASE just drop it. Both of you." She shot a glare at Draco. Her looks always got to Jasen, ever since they were young.

Kiki frowned, her ears going flat. "I really wish you two would get along... I hate negativity..." She sighed.

(Look, Draco is going to have to quit attacking Jasen, and vise versa. I'm tired of them constantly going at it)

(Jasen didn't do anything this time it was all Draco just saying)

Jasen nodded "I didn't do anything Draco seems To think constantly trying to cause trouble is a good idea" Jasen said then he looked at blitz "actually you have a point the ladies my well enjo watching me and him fight maybe tomorrow we could arrange a ride for the club and meet at my place where each one of us could spar that is if the ladies would enjoy that"

Draco chuckled slightly as he looked at the wolf in the eyes. "Alright then ," Draco said simply. "Here's the deal. You treat me with respect and I'll teat you with respect," Draco said simply as he looked at Jasen. Is that a deal?" Draco asked slightly. "Hell we don't have to like eachother just alittle respect," Draco said simply.

Mena was still doodling away at her rabbit pattern. It was boring and lifeless, as was everything she produced under stress. In the corner of her eye, two students were talking. Laughing. Enjoying themselves. Maybe I should be more outgoing, she though. NO. I can't. The consequences are too many to name.

Because the wolf - Draco, she learned - was paying attention to someone else, Mena figured it safe to nod her head to the music. She rather liked Frank Sinatra. Better singers existed, such as Ella Fitzgerald, but the wolf wasn't picky. Mena turned the page and started to draw something else. Draco seemed like the flirty type, and the resemblence might have drawn his attention. She decided to draw an intertwining pattern of rabbits; the feet and ears in such a way that would make a potentially infinite pattern.

"After that little dialogue he went back into his role. He coughed as he went into his stage performance. "Well now little wolf," Draco said as he looked at Mena. He had his microphone at his side. "Looks like we have an artist," Draco said as he looked at the female wolf with a grin. "Any requests?" Draco asked with a come hither stare.

"After that little dialogue he went back into his role. He coughed as he went into his stage performance. "Well now little wolf," Draco said as he looked at Mena. He had his microphone at his side. "Looks like we have an artist," Draco said as he looked at the female wolf with a grin. "Any requests?" Draco asked with a come hither stare.

"I could draw you."

While the Draco-resembling dragon was much different in overall shape, the head appeared to be similar enough to have a good basis. She immediately began thinking of different poses, backgrounds, and that sort of thing. It was justified, as Draco's ego was too large to ever turn this down.

Draco shrugged slightly and asked "Drawing me?" he shook his head as he then looked at the wolf "No thank you," Draco said with a grin on his muzzle. "Personally you should just draw what you want," Draco said as he looked around the host club. "hmm I'm not entertaining anyone right now...I'm on break," Draco said taking off his fedora his fox ears perked up.