Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice of Life (anthro) rp

rainbowdashlover19

Draco didn't accept the drawing, which came as a surprise to Mena, judged on his recent behavior. Oh well. All of the specifications were planned so she might as well make it anyway. It would be best that Draco didn't know she was to do it, so a page was flipped and a tree was drawn. It didn't have any leaves. Each branch was labeled with an emotion - Happy, Sad, Lonely, Angry, etc. - and each time she felt one of these emotions, 2 mini-branches would split off. Every new week would have a mini-tree, which would feed into a month tree, to a season tree, to a year tree. More paper was needed.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitz rolled his eyes as he glanced at Draco. He didn't really draw while working, so he didn't really expect them to know  that he was artistic. The dragon then glanced at Lucy and relaxed a bit. To be honest, he couldn't wait to finish up and spend some more time with her.

Draco smirked slightly as he tipped his fedora to her. "But if you really must draw me," Draco said as he looked at Mena. "Try and get it when I'm on the stage," Draco said as he smirked at her. "You see to draw pictures of very nice quality," Draco stated as he looked at Mena.

Lucy sighed. "Just try to be a bit more calm. You can't keep flying off the handle like that every time someone flirts with me." She flicked his nose, smiling a little. She then looked at the clock. Just 20 more minutes and the club would be closing for the day.

Kiki blinked, watching Draco talk to Mena. She frowned a little, missing the attention. She sighed, sitting down at the table closest to John and Seth. Her tail flicked around rapidly. She didn't really talk to many people unless they talked to her first. She looked around the room, a bored expression on her face.

Lucy sighed. "Just try to be a bit more calm. You can't keep flying off the handle like that every time someone flirts with me." She flicked his nose, smiling a little. She then looked at the clock. Just 20 more minutes and the club would be closing for the day.

Kiki blinked, watching Draco talk to Mena. She frowned a little, missing the attention. She sighed, sitting down at the table closest to John and Seth. Her tail flicked around rapidly. She didn't really talk to many people unless they talked to her first. She looked around the room, a bored expression on her face.

Draco saw the bored expression on Kiki's face. He looked to Mena wh seemed to be ignoring him. He shrugged as he then grinned "Kiki do you know how to Tango?" Draco asked with a mischivious grin on his faces as he tossed his fedora onto a coat rack handle. He walked towards Kiki slowly.

Ryu glanced at Dawn and shook his head. "No. I was just watching." He said, blushing a bit. He didn't really have much experience with women, but she had come to him and he wasn't rude enough to turn her away. "So, what brings you here?"

Amber sighed as she watched the others. To be honest, she was a bit bored and she didn't really want to interrupt any of the others. She then noticed Mena and decided to try and talk to her. "So, what brings you here?" She asked, as she moved a bit closer to the wolf.

Kiki blinked, looking up at him. "I-I'm not sure... I've never tried... Why?" Her ear twitched. She was a horrible dancer, always stepping one feet and whatnot, so it wasn't like she ever practiced dancing that much. She knew how to "dirty" dance, though. She loved doing that.

Kiki blinked, looking up at him. "I-I'm not sure... I've never tried... Why?" Her ear twitched. She was a horrible dancer, always stepping one feet and whatnot, so it wasn't like she ever practiced dancing that much. She knew how to "dirty" dance, though. She loved doing that.

Draco grinned as he looked at Kiki. He held out his hand to her. "Go on take it and maybe you'll have some fun," Draco said with a grin as he pulled her close to him. He then began to dance with her. The Argentine Tango. He grinned as they danced together. And after they were done. Draco laid upon her a passionate kiss.

(edited)

Jasen sighed "I know but I can't stand seeing others try to get you" Jasen whispered pulling her closer to him(well I got ninjaed so I don't have enough to post now unfortunately so I must do something to met the minimum so yeah this has to happens ughh

Edited by dashian500

Kiki blushed madly, surprised at the kiss. She stood there, froze. She'd never been kissed before, so she didn't know what to do.

Lucy blinked, noticing Draco. -Uh oh... John and Seth aren't going to like that...- she thought to herself. She knew they wanted to be the ones to give her her first kiss; they argued about it all the time when she wasn't there.

Dawn shrugged slightly and smiled gently. "I was just a bit curious about all of this. It seems nice." She said. The wolf noticed that the dragon was quite handsome and blushed a bit. Dawn then cleared her thoughts and turned her attention back to Ryu. "Anyway, I'm Dawn."

John tensed seeing the kiss"Draco refrain your self the rules of the club strictly forbibe such actions with clients and you know that I don't think you want to get kicked out of the club or worse yet get the club shut down the only way we could make the club is to abide by these rules"

Draco rolled his eyes but relented. "So Kiki after the club want to see movie?" Draco asked simply with a chuckle. He looked at the poor frozen fox. "Well now I'm guessing that was your first kiss?" Draco asked with a grin. "Well ain't that a coicidence it was mine as well," Draco said truthfully.

Lucy sighed, leaning into Jasen. She watched Kiki and Draco. "This is gonna get interesting..." she mumbled to herself. There was a triangle beginning to form.

Kiki blushed, thinking. "W-well I uh...kind of had plans to help Lucy with a project at her house... I'd feel bad if I let her down..." She smiled shyly. "Maybe when I'm free next, though..."

"Then it's a date," Draco said as he grinned. "Oh Before I forget I need your three numbers," Draco said as he looked into her blue ones with his silver eyes. "And also ask which movie do you want to see?" he asked as he smirked slightly as his tail swayed behind him. He looked at his pocket watch. "Blast out of time my lady," Draco said as he kissed the back of her knuckle. "I need to get running to my job," Draco said with a smile.

Kiki smiled a little. "I can tell you what you need to know tomorrow..." She took her hand away from him, then quickly walked back to her seat. She was too nervous around guys like him. She didn't know how to act.

Lucy sighed. "She's too nice..." she mumbled to herself.

"Later Jasen," Draco said as he walked away. He walked into the dressing room and changed into another nice suit. Armani too. He sighed to himself as he looked at the mirror. He actually looked tired but this job he needed it. But when he stepped out of the dressing room he fell over in exhaustion. He was worked to the bone at his work.

(edited)

"Later Draco good work today very convincing" Jasen called after him "so almost time to go meet at your house for that project right" Jasen said when he walked out and fell over Jasen sighed and walked over grabbing his phone he called dracos work "he won't be in today he has passed out form exhaustion just give John a double shift to cover it" Jasen said then hung up picking up Draco

Seth glared at Draco -how dare he kiss her ove been waiting years for the prefect moment and he just forced himself on her like that- Seth thought grinding his teeth without noticing

Edited by dashian500

Draco groaned slightl. "Balls," Draco said as he was carried by his friend. "Yes well can you not kick me so hard?" Draco asked jokingly. "And it is a good thing I don't bring my grandpa's real fedora here," Draco said as he walked. "guess I have been working my6self too hard eh?" Draco asked as he sighed. "Paying for my papa's hospital bills are starting to drain me," Draco said. "if that drunkered hadn't gotten behind the wheel my father wouldn't have to have his legs amputated," Draco groaned out as he fell back asleep.

Kiki fidgeted, touching her lips lightly. She wanted her first to be with John or Seth. She liked both of them, but never had enough guts to ask either one of them out. Those two were like, always together, though. She'd probably have to date both of them.

Lucy blinked, watching Jasen. -Wait... Now I'm confused...-

Bltz sighed as he listened to the others. A few memories from when he was younger resurfaced and he shivered a bit. "No. That was a different time." He thought to himself as he stood and headed outside. When he was out of viewing range of the others, a small tear slid down his cheek. "My life's a lot better now."

Jasen nodded "yeah you work to hard" Jasen said "don't worry about his hospital bills I got you covered" Jasen said

Seth walked over to Kiki and hugged her lightly "hey you okay?" Seth asked he figured she'd be shaken because of what Draco did

John stood up stretching

Ryu smiled gently and laid a hand on the seat. "My name is Ryu." He said, blushing slightly. He hadn't expected this to happen, but he wasn't about to back out. The dragon had to admit that the wolf sitting next to him was cute. "It is certainly a pleasure to meet you, Dawn."

Lucy sighed. She stood up and walked over to Blitz. "So, still up for helping me?" she asked, smiling at him.

Kiki nodded, sighing. "I didn't know what to do... He just... It came outta nowhere..." She looked at Seth. "I didn't want him to be my first..." she admited, her ears flat.

(edited)

The dragon smiled slightly and nodded. "Yeah. I'm still up for tonight." He said. The dragon had already contacted his mom about the arrangements and she seemed fine with it.

Dawn blushed gently and smiled. "Thanks." She said, unknowingly putting her hand on his. The wolf felt comfortable around Ryu and she felt a bit weird around him.

Edited by Drago Ryder