Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

are pegasisters welcome here?

Cherry_Bloom

(edited)

I see now that it was a silly question. Thank you all so much for being so thoughtful and answering it anyways! :)

It's not silly. You were only just curious, after all! :) It's normal to have questions like these or wonder about them.

I was thinking the same thing when I joined the fandom when I was 11 years old. I felt awkward and thought other girl Bronies didn't exist until I heard of female Bronies and Pegasisters. Now I'm happy that both guys and girls like it equally. It's just that the vast majority and almost most of the fandom are guys. But both of us girls and guys can enjoy the show together and MLPForums!

So relax, it's not really a silly question. It's normal to have such questions and I don't blame you because I felt the same way! :lol:

But I love how both genders can enjoy it and I have a fair share of both genders as friends. So don't worry! It's fine to have questions like this. :)

<3 I love it here! Every pony is so kind!

And we're a welcoming community so we're pleased to give you thoughtful feedback! :lol: Edited by GoldKingdomKeyblade