Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

are pegasisters welcome here?

Cherry_Bloom

Well I'm a pegasister and I feel more than welcome here! I honestly prefer the term 'Brony' and consider it unisex.. Meh xD

But yeah everyone is welcome here :D

• Brohoof 4

There's no rules or anything saying it's only Bronies and why should gender matter? I'm a Pegasister/female brony and I feel more than welcomed. MLPForums is like a second home for me. Bronies of any gender are welcomed! :D

Though I understand why you'd think that, most people only think of male/boy fans especially if you're a non-brony and rarely acknowledge female/girl Bronies or Pegasisters at all but some people consider it unisex and gender-neatural so you need not to worry! :D

• Brohoof 3

Friendly pegasister here! WE OWN THIS PLACE (not really, but there are more of us than you think!) I'm new here and I've been welcomed with open arms, we are one in the same here!

• Brohoof 2

To all pegasisters here (just the first 10 seconds):

But seriously, of course you're welcome here.  Like, how could this even be a thing?  This is a welcoming place of friendship!  There's quite a lot of females here, actually.

• Brohoof 3

Both Bronies and Pegasisters are welcome here! This is a site for fans of MLP:FiM. No where does it say "male fans only. Females aren't welcome here". There is actually a lot more female fans here than you think; I so happen to be one.

• Brohoof 4

no.... this website is completely sexist.... only men are allowed..... hehe just kidding.... Bronies are the majority on this website so that's why you see more posts from bronies than pegasisters

• Brohoof 2

No, they are not welcome. Pegasisters smell bad and are a bunch of fakers that think they are really cool for liking MLP but really aren't.

Just teasing Pegasisters r cool

• Brohoof 1

Yea! Im a pegasister and I just joined just 5 months ago! Of course they are welcome! I was pretty scared as well. I was worrying that im the only girl here. No need to worry friend!

• Brohoof 1

You literally have nothing to worry about here at all. The members here are super awesome and of course pegasisters are welcome here everyone is. I would not stay here if I didn't think the people here were awesome because they certainly make this site what it is ;)

• Brohoof 1