searching Exploring and Settling New Lands (OOC) -Open World RP-

AspenSwift

Shoot, I really need to catch up on the RP. A lot seems to have happened in such a short time, lol.

yep..............................................................................................................................................................(i'm doing this for a reason....)..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................(you know why)......................................................................................................

......................... (i'm such a troll i'll stop.......................................)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Okay... so, after some talking, we've decided we can't accept your OC. A ghost-- well, not exactly a ghost-- is a little sketchy. It takes the RP a little too far away from canonically realistic. Also, when killing your OC, you said your OC was dead, and so we assumed dead meant dead.

But you are more than welcome to create a different OC. And we'll bring up your OC idea to Aspen when he comes back, and he might accept it.

Again, sorry. D: But we do want you in the RP, so please feel free to make a new OC!

(edited)

Name: Paisley Cuddle

Race (Unicorn, Pegasi, Earth Pony, or other):Dragon

Male/Female:Female

Looks: A young dragon who is black and pink.......(age:10)

Personality:Confused and scared... this will later change to being childish and silly

Cutie Mark:N/A

Special Powers ("none" is okay, and nothing too OP) :anything dragon related really resistance to fire the ablity to breath fire you get the idea

Spouse/Children:N/A

Why they were chosen to colonize this new land:because of my name duh!.....joking joking..... the story of this character is as followed.....herself and her family were flying north in the great dragon migeration sadly he got lost along the way and find his way to this island.... she ends up finding the beach....and proceeds to get hungry....the rest is up to what happens in the rp but you get idea

Edited by Adorable Dragon
  • Brohoof 2

Need to eat lunch, will post in, like, fifteen-twenty!

Did a double take when I saw that.

Then I realized that you probably live on the other side of the planet to the UK if you're eating lunch at 12:00 AM GMT.

xD

• Brohoof 1

Did a double take when I saw that.

Then I realized that you probably live on the other side of the planet to the UK if you're eating lunch at 12:00 AM GMT.

xD

What? No! My family eats lunch at midnight-- doesn't yours?

• Brohoof 1

@@Little Red

I re-read one of your posts in the RP and saw "DJing at a nightclub? Well that confirmed Blitz' suspicions" or something of the like, and I'm not sure what you meant by her suspicions, I feel like it would be more confusing because Guy-Man doesn't play at nightclubs, and he says he's Guy-Man. Unless you mean that Blitz' suspicions were that DJ BR0N-3 was Guy-Man...

@@Little Red

I re-read one of your posts in the RP and saw "DJing at a nightclub? Well that confirmed Blitz' suspicions" or something of the like, and I'm not sure what you meant by her suspicions, I feel like it would be more confusing because Guy-Man doesn't play at nightclubs, and he says he's Guy-Man. Unless you mean that Blitz' suspicions were that DJ BR0N-3 was Guy-Man...

The latter. It confirmed to Blitz that DJ Bron3 was actually also Guy-Man, and vice versa. Should I edit to make it clearer?

Also, I'm waiting for Adorable Dragon to post before posting again.

(edited)

@ @Reaver, @Littlecandylulu903

Ochre's just going to gather supplies and permission from various "Extras" in the RP, so we can get to the jungle exploration.

EDIT: I feel like the current length our characters are on has run its course.

@

How old/ how big is Paisley? Spike sized? A bit bigger?

Edited by Ochre_Dust
  • Brohoof 1

@ @Little Red

I apologize in advance if some of the hoof-trimming description causes you to wince. Horses get a lot of growth in them that ends up needing to be taken off with, and it's not just the hoof wall, but the sole (inner part) that tends to callous quite a bit as well.

• Brohoof 1

@ @Little Red

I apologize in advance if some of the hoof-trimming description causes you to wince. Horses get a lot of growth in them that ends up needing to be taken off with, and it's not just the hoof wall, but the sole (inner part) that tends to callous quite a bit as well.

Not at all! :derp: It's really cool! It's a lot of fun roleplaying with you because you put that much thought into your posts!

Thank you, kindly.

Average horse gets a farrier visit every four weeks.

Difference with some regular treatments can end up looking like this:

http://healthyhooves.ca/files/anna5apr12.jpg

paisley is a bit older than spike quite a bit actually....she about 5 in the rp right now........ the orinigal intention for her was to be ten...... but due to a want to make more like spike or at least close to his age...... i made her five.....

(edited)

I edited my character a fair amount, though he's largely the same. Remade his back story to fit with what I said in this RP, and made it much more interesting (I think, at least). I also slightly edited his "personality" and "other" sections. I just thought I'd let everyone know. Oh, and I'm adding a link in my signature.

Edited by Jellal Fernandes
  • Brohoof 1

I edited my character a fair amount, though he's largely the same. Remade his back story to fit with what I said in this RP, and made it much more interesting (I think, at least). I also slightly edited his "personality" and "other" sections. I just thought I'd let everyone know. Oh, and I'm adding a link in my signature.

AWESOME THANK YOU

I kept having to come here to find him, it sucked! XD

... english and welsh next time let me finish...

still i can haunt your irish part right?....because i don't really know how this fully works and what am i a wizard a ghost..... i mean it so hard not knowing what you truly....

sparkle sword: "I LIKE TRAINS!

no no! wait! *gets run over by sparkle*