Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Exploring and Settling New Lands (OOC) -Open World RP-

AspenSwift

@@Loud Opinion, here's a summary I posted earlier.

Let's see, we get to the island on five ships, and we set up camp.  Some OCs meet up and stuff like that.  Then Travel Hooves and my OC, Aspen Swift, leave to explore the island.  We make a map (see above), and find a fence that we looks like it might be protecting another village (that have deer, but the ponies don't know that).  Now, Aspen and whoever wants to come is going over there to check out the place.  That's just my OC's story, I think that Star Blitz and Peregrine are currently looking to find land to start a building.

You're accepted!  Thanks for applying, and can't wait to see you on!

• Brohoof 1

@@AspenSwift,

Always nice when someone gets the punch line. I am on a role with this play on words :icwudt:

would have been nice to know that the camp was a city now, just sayin... would have saved me from looking pretty stupid now. >_>

I guess I should have read 37 pages worth of RP instead of having fun.

Yes I am very salty right now.

BTW how much time passed? How long does it take to make a city that houses 5,000 ponies? Are they all masters of masonry and certified architects?!

Okay. I'm done. I'm fine. You know what? It doesn't matter, I can still recover. I'll just roll with it. -_- , :bedeyes: .

• Brohoof 1

@@AspenSwift,

Always nice when someone gets the punch line. I am on a role with this play on words :icwudt:

would have been nice to know that the camp was a city now, just sayin... would have saved me from looking pretty stupid now. >_>

I guess I should have read 37 pages worth of RP instead of having fun.

Yes I am very salty right now.

BTW how much time passed? How long does it take to make a city that houses 5,000 ponies? Are they all masters of masonry and certified architects?!

Okay. I'm done. I'm fine. You know what? It doesn't matter, I can still recover. I'll just roll with it. -_- , :bedeyes: .

Whoops, maybe forgot to mention that  :please:  Sorry.  Well, it's been a bit over two weeks, so I guess you could say that the houses went up extremely fast, but I'd assume that with some hard work, magic, and the ability to fly, it's plausible.  Your story still fits in with everything, though, so it's all good.

@@AspenSwift,

Its fine.

An honest mistake: we all have them. I'm just glad we could smooth this over.

Your OC has plenty of opportunity to stop mine. He's still just taking off and he isn't one to run from a conversation without having the last word. Unless you think your city grew too fast, and you want me to fix that. :comeatus:

@@AspenSwift,

So, it's been two days. If there wasn't enough for you to comment on without being redundant, I can make another post. I just don't want to be taking control in case you want your character to be more prepared for the trek, or get cold feet at the last second.

@@AspenSwift,

So, it's been two days. If there wasn't enough for you to comment on without being redundant, I can make another post. I just don't want to be taking control in case you want your character to be more prepared for the trek, or get cold feet at the last second.

Sorry!  I got sidetracked and forgot to post.  I'll be more alert, I promise.

@,

Sure, just check the front page's rules on how to apply!   

@

I'm really sorry, but Alicorns have been deemed to OP for the RP.  If you want to revise her at all, I'm sure we could work something out.

Link OC page or use this format:

https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/chemis-r318

Why they were chosen to colonize this new land: 3rd cousins of Chemis from her village heard about this assignment. Chemis spent her days locked up in her house, so they sent a letter to the pony in charge to add Chemis into her assignment. This way, Chemis would have no choice but to talk to ponies and socialize. Since is was for a good cause, Chemis was put in.