Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Superheroes RP

Skullbuster

@@Kreinbahthur,

Arthur once again shifted slightly, and the men returned to their games and drinking. He then put his hand to his chin as though he was thinking, stroking his beard. "Very well then," he said after a moment of thought. He then clapped his hands and a very tall and bulky man, even bigger than Arthur entered the room. "You ordered, my king?" said the man. "Yes. Ser Rory, take this man to a private room, and make sure he feels at home. He will be joining us on our quest."

Ser Rory then looked at Ammit and gave a friendly laugh, and an unintentionally hard pat on the back. "Welcome to the cause, brother," he said. He outstretched his arm and took Ammit's hand, helping him from his seat, and walked over to a doorway that led down some stairs. There was a pool with a light-blue glow, and a door across the room. Ser Rory guided the man to the room and unlocked the door. He then revealed a room full of treasures, ancient relics, and beautiful attire. There was also a queen-sized bed. "I will be just outside, should you need anything."

Edited by Jellal Fernandes

@@Skullbuster

Shade gawked at all of the guns and gear that surrounded him. "It must be Christmas! That's the only possible reason why someone would give me access to all this!" Shade walked around and grabbed one of everything except for the armor. "Assault rifle here, SMG here, and the piece de resistance, a grenade launcher! Oh did I just die and go to heaven? Oh wait, I couldn't have... But a man can dream."

As Shade grabbed every weapon, he materialized it into his HAMSPACE. He was also sure to grab any of the ammo there. As he finished up, he went to the door and walked out. Shade turned to the officer, looking like nothing at all has been taken, and said, "Thanks for all the guns officer, now I have to see your vehicle bay. Tooda loo!" With that said, Shade walked downstairs to the vehicle bay.

@,

"I dont know, depends on when the contracter i hired detains and brings her here...then i have to convince her...shes powerful so I hope shes in a good mood"

@@Derplight Sperkle,

In the garage there were several patrol cars built from muscle cars with added protection on them, in addition, there were also a selection of SWAT vans and armored vans that could probably take a hit from a rocket and still go, however the most odd thing there was the sheriffs car, it was painted up like a sheriffs car, but it was an imported luxury sports car, most likely a gift from a politician who wanted to get elected 

@@Skullbuster,

((at this point I may wait until the other person is ready so just mention me once that person is ready i guess if that's okay with you))

Lilith continued sitting in her position. She looked around in the night sky counting all the stars, waiting for this individual to arrive. As she counted the stars she noticed an eye winking off and on at her. This must be her guide though it took a very bizarre form for her to see. The eye either stared directly at her or blinked off and on. She remembered when she first encountered her guide. It had been when she was a child. She had been sitting in the house looking outside the window when a butterfly had fluttered by. She had smiled at the butterfly and opened the window to let it in. Holding out her hand she had expected it to simply fly away but instead it had landed on her hand right in the center of her palm. The tickling sensation of the butterfly's antenna had made her giggle. When her father heard her he had walked over and asked her what she was giggling about. Showing him the butterfly she hadn't even realized until he chuckled and stroked her head that she was no longer holding a butterfly. Instead she was holding a tiny robin in her hand.

@@Skullbuster 

Shade looked around the vehicle bay and one thing piqued his interest the most, that luxury sheriff sports car. "It just has the perfect style just for me. Oh this job just keeps giving and giving, " Shade smiled. He went up to the car and broke into it. He then started it and exited the garage.

@@FractalMoon

Shade pulled out his cell phone and called Silver.

Paging @Derplight Sperkle,

Silver answers her phone and immediately begins driving back toward the rendezvous point, "I take it your adventure with the police was markedly less violent and more successful than most of the time?" She asks with a bit of a chuckle as she hears the roar of the sports car's engine over the phone, "Wow... Must have been pretty damn successful if they're letting you have a car like that."

@@FractalMoon

"Hey I haven't had a violent exchange with police in...a few months. But those police gave me so many toys. I raided their armory and walked away with lots of  ammo and even a MGL 140 grenade launcher! No explodey grenades like I wanted, but I can easily get those from the black market. I guess we would have needed those nonlethal greandes for the current job... Anywoo, I got this lovely sports car straight from the sheriff! I don't think he would have wanted me to take it, but it was in the vehicle bay, and it just screamed 'Take ME!"

Shade heard some dispatcher calls on the police radio about some battle in the city. Apparently an anti material rifle was also being deployed. "Damn, I wish I didn't miss that anti material rifle that the cops have deployed somewhere. Oh well. I will be at the rendezvous point shortly."

Silver nods and pulls up at the rendezvous point, "Alright, well I'll watch for your garish toy when it pulls up. We can discuss strategy once you get here. For now though, I'll just be setting something up for you..." She pulls out a metal canister and carefully fills a grenade launcher round with its contents. She winces when she almost spills a bit, then smirks when the filling is done, "Well... This should be a good emergency fallback tool..."

@@Jellal Fernandes

Ammit laughed heartily as Rory eagerly welcomed him to Arthur's cause, the well feigned joy and enthusiasm hiding his true, dishonorable intentions and character. This was perfect, everything was going according to plan! He would continue this spiel as long as he needed to, acting in such a way that would make his guile indistinguishable from genuine friendship and loyalty.

The sorcerer followed the head knight to the private chamber he had requested. Ammit surveyed the surroundings and the inside of the room, making sure there was nobody and nothing else that would be capable of spying on him... Good, all was clear, the only other person around being Rory. No matter, it would not be hard to deal with him.

Ammit entered the room and closed the door behind him, then walked over to the center and bowed down with his front away from the door. Anyone that happened to somehow look inside the room would only think Ammit to be praying, or meditating to gather his bearings for the ritual. Some of that was true, but not all of it. See, Ammit had discretely pulled out a curious little item from his robe: a shabti. It was an unassuming clay figure molded in the likeness of Ammit. He held it to his mouth, whispering certain commands and incantations in Egyptian before biting the inside of his cheek. Blood seeped from the hidden wound, mixing with saliva that Ammit spat onto the figure to complete the spell. The shabti bearing his fresh blood would ensure that the beneficial effects of the ritual, primarily that of the access to the healing pools and the removal of Abaddon's curse, would be imparted to his actual person.

The shabti was ready to be released, but not before a few final precautions. Ammit began to weave illusory magic about himself and the figurine, aimed to conceal himself from the others senses and to ensure that they would believe this replica of him actually was him. The second bit was probably overkill, as a properly made animated shabti would already look like an exact replica of him. It didn't matter. Ammit continued his magic until he faded from the senses completely, and all that was left was the now active shabti in the same spot and position its creator had been in.

It stood and turned to walk towards the door, every motion as natural as Ammit's. It looked like him, walked like him, talked like him, and could even sweat and bleed like him. Such was the ancient art of shabti creation, to be a perfect servant to their creators.

"Sir Rory," it said. "I am ready to undergo the ritual."

The deceptive magic weaved around it was highly likely to avoid confusing the loyalty testing nature of the ritual

Edited by Kreinbahthur

"It's a long story and honestly I'd rather not tell it as it involves me doing some stuff and it's not that interesting anyway." Green said as he put away the sword. "What about you? Where did you get your sword, with literally everything on it being custom made?"

@@Kreinbahthur,

Ser Rory guided the shabti to a large group of people at the opposite end of the room. Arthur was now surrounded by 20 men, all but five of which were wearing armor emblazoned with the Templar cross. Arthur himself was adorned in a very kingly attire. Arthur removed the clothing from the torso of the shabti and said "Repeat these words," he then drew Excalibur and cut a small horizontal line just under the shabti's neck, saying "I do submit myself to King Arthur..." he then drew Clarent and cut a horizontal line just above the shabti's belly button, "The one true king of this world..." he then drew Durendal and cut vertically down the left pectoral "Who will cleanse this world of sin..." then he swapped to Joyeuse and cuts vertically down the right pectoral "And who will lead the weak to glory." He then sheathes Joyeuse, and 5 people, all in hooded robes with different colored markings lift the shabti, one for each limb and one for the head. They then lower it into the healing pool, and lift it out, 2 lines forming on it's chest, joining the scars in a cross. "Welcome, brother," the entire group says. They all left the room except for Arthur, Ser Rory, and the 5 hooded people, all of which were looking at the shabti. "We will let you recuperate for 5 minutes, meet us on the second floor when you are ready," Arthur said. "We have much to discuss."

Edited by Jellal Fernandes

@@FractalMoon

Shade hung up on his partner and concentrated on the road. He soon arrived at the rendezvous point in style. He pulled up and exited the car with sunglasses on and looked in a completely different direction than Silver. "Heyo Silver. Time to get down to business." He pulled off his glasses and looked around quickly for her. After a second he noticed her and walked over. "And just for future note, never wear sunglasses at night, can't see a damn thing with them on."

Edited by Derplight Sperkle

Paging @Derplight Sperkle

Silver nods, "Sounds like a plan. I have two gifts for you by the way." she opens the trunk of her car to reveal the modified plasma rifle, and offers the custom grenade in her open hand, "Be careful with this... It will literally burn everything but itself, including concrete and flesh, as well as releasing several wonderful kinds of acid in gaseous form. It is an emergency weapon ONLY , but if you need it use it." she says while gesturing toward the grenade, "As for the plasma rifle, it works exactly like I said it would... Probably..."

Edited by FractalMoon

@@Kreinbahthur,

"Damnit, we barely managed to deal with him the last time."

*King said with an upset look on his face. He tapped his finger on the counter nervously, when Ammit had last appeared he had caused a lot of issues, the only positive thing to come of his presence had been Sasha discovering her sueprnova ability. While it hadn't been nearly enough to take him out, it had been enough to give Abaddon enough headway to send him packing for a good long while.*

"So much is going on, and we are spread thin enough as it is."

=======

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@FractalMoon,  

*A black haired girl walked up behind the two and glanced over their shoulders.*

"Sharing guns eh? That seems to be a rather suspicious activity, probably very illegal."

*Schwartz gave a rather sinister smile.*

"Being inconspicuous isn't exactly your forte' is it?"

*She stepped back and walked a few feet away, as she did, shadows seemed to radiate off of her. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. She lit up one of the cigarettes, and puffed a cloud of smoke out.*

"If you are gonna carry out criminal acts, maybe you guys should make an attempt to look a little less like, y'know, criminals. But who the fuck am I to judge? You wanna tote around guns, that's yer prerogative."

*She took another puff from the cigarette and blew the smoke out in a ring, and watched it float away and dissipate in the wind before dropping the cigarette and stomping it out.*

"Whatever, enjoy yer guns. I'm gonna get back to my walk."

@@FractalMoon

"Oooh, I likey." He grabbed the grenade and placed it on his bandolier to keep it at the ready and holstered the plasma rifle on his back. "Now we can get this party started...."

@

Then a strange girl shows up and comments on their activities. "Hey lady, I can share guns if I wanna! IT's called the second amendment. I have arms and I am baring them!" Shade said with a raised fist. But something caught his attention. He took out his phone and compared the picture on the file of the girl. They were an exact match.

"Hey hey hey! Wait up! You are one lucky woman! You just won the grand prize!" Shade walked up quickly to the girl.

@@Derplight Sperkle,

*Schwartz noticed one of the suspicious characters moving quickly toward her mentioning something about a 'grand prize' she didn't know what he meant by that, but it annoyed her. She turned towards the man and held up her hand, shadows violently rose from the ground and gathered around Schwartz's hand and pointed sharply at the man.*

"Back the fuck up. I don't know what you mean by 'Grand Prize' but I really don't fuckin advise you take even a single step closer than you have."

*Schwartz said with a sneer. She began to manipulate the shadows behind the man as well, subtly making them ready to spring up at a moment's notice if she needed to.*

"Seriously, back the fuck up. I'm not in the mood to deal with creeps like you."

Silver smiles and walks after the woman, "Actually, since these aren't firearms they don't get regulated as such, and even if they did I'm a licensed class 4 arms dealer. This transaction was perfectly legal."

she then realizes the woman is not listening and preps for combat. A quick mental command releases her nanites in as covert of an armor as she can manage, enough for small calibre rounds and blunt impacts while still retaining her normal outward appearance, and walks closer to Schwartz, "Hey, we just wanted to tell you about the prize you won, no need to be hostile." she sighs and raises her hand, "I promise we're not going to hurt you. Just come with us to receive your prize."

@@FractalMoon

"Whatever this fucking 'prize' is you can shove it right up yer ass!"

*Schwartz said as she thrust another set of shadow spikes at Silver.*

"This is my first opportunity to really enjoy a nighttime walk in years, and I 'aint gonna let you salty shits screw that up."

*Schwartz gathered shadows all around her body and it formed a rather dense armor, including a face mask. Similar to Weiss' hero suit, but with a few design differences. Shadows formed more densely around her forearms and hands, creating tough, powerful spiked knuckle gauntlets. Schwartz took a fighting stance and more shadowy tendrils creeped up around the two opponent's legs. At the moment, they were merely shadow, so there would be no feeling to it, but on command, Schwartz would be able to solidify and bind them to trip the two up should she need to.*

Paging

Silver sighs, "Says the woman who had nothing better to do than interrupt a completely legal transaction. Go ahead and hit me, see what you can do. I'm waiting." contrary to her statement, she was in fact covertly doing several things. First her nanites fan out into a grid, searching the battlefield for anything of use. Prime among these options are several cars, which she gets to work wiring as distraction or disorientation devices. Next she hardens the armor on the parts of her body where she can place it beneath her clothing, slowing her slightly but putting much more kinetic resistance in the way of any attacks. Finally, she flicks her wrist and a small blade fabricates itself as she stands without a stance, "If you really want to make this a fight we can, but we really do have your best interest in mind."

@@FractalMoon,

"Fuck yourself."

*Schwartz said as the shadows around Silver's legs sprung up and wrapped around her arms, wrenching them outwards to her sides and sturdily keeping them from moving as well as binding her legs in place, forcing her to be wide open for attack. Schwartz also dropped a thick screen of shadows blocking Shade from interfering as a layer of Schwartz's gauntlet drew back an inch. With razor sharp focus, Schwartz forcefully stepped forward and gave Silver a powerful punch in the face as the gauntlet slammed forwards for a second, spiked impact not even a moment after Schwartz's punch connected.*

"Best interest in mind my ass. If that was true you would leave me the fuck alone. I was making a joke you fuckwads, I saw shady looking bitches playing with guns in the middle of the night, so I make a comment for shits and giggles, so you think its fine and dandy for you to get all up in my shit? Fuck you."

Paging

As the punch approaches a single command at the speed of thought shifts Silver's nanites from covert armor to full armor, silvering her face over to block the attack. While a few nanites are destroyed in the impact, she is more or less unharmed and shakes her head slightly, "You're so vulgar, I can see why your friends want you captured." she sends another command through her network and one of the hacked cars peels out and speeds toward Schwartz, planning on hitting the black haired girl in order to release Silver from her current ensnared stare.

@@FractalMoon,

*Schwartz heard the words 'friends' and 'captured' and developed an even more angry look on her face.*

"King."

*She growled the name like it was poison on her lips. She noticed a moment too late the car rushing towards her, and she just barely managed to make a barrier to protect herself in time, but not strong enough to keep her from getting pushed into building behind her. Just barely, she managed to create a cushion out of shadows to prevent her impact from being too damaging, but the force of the car still plowed her barrier, cushion, and all through the brick wall behind her. She stood back up and stepped through the rubble to get out of the building.*

"If you will excuse me, I have a shithead I need to take care of."

*Shadows densely formed under her feet and then began to rise up into the sky. The platform moved a decent amount into the air before bolting off in the direction of her own apartment.*

Paging @Derplight Sperkle

Silver looks over at Shade as the shadows dissolve from around her, "Well that was somewhat disappointing. I don't know who the fuck King is, I thought she had some friend on the force who wanted her dragged in. Race you to wherever she's going." she says with a smile before stepping into a nearby car and flooring it in the direction Schwartz left in, using a combination of the stars the shadows block out, traffic camera footage, and the girl's cell phone to get a good fix that she shares to Shade's GPS

@Skullbuster

Pat was a bit surprised and elated that he had been recognized, but he remembered his original objective.

"Since you are here, what was going on, what were you looking at? I heard a lot of loud noises like explosions and gunfire. I was on my way to investigate, but it seems to have died down since then."

@@Drago Ryder,

Blitz noticed near by an odd looking van, it was black with a red, yellow, and blue stripe on it, and the driver and passenger were wearing motorcycle helmets

@@Mars Orbit,

"Of course its custom made, I ordered it from a high tech swordsmith from germany, luckily for me, hunting dragons is very lucrative" 

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

"Two powerful supes were going at it, one was in thick armor, so we had to bring out this thing" eluding to the anti material rifle. the police scanner on his uniform went off "Any available units, a suspicious van has been seen around the docks, could some one investigate"

It is 10:35pm