Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I just want to show my appreciation for all the kindness! With quick sketch!

Dizzy Ditzy Doo!

Aside from the fact that you have perspective and proportion down pat (Something I have horrible trouble with whenever I draw) but your OC has such a fantastic design. Love the mane and the expressions you put on her face are simply amazing.

I'm a terrible artist but I've been an art appreciator for years. :D

(edited)

It's beautiful ^^ You're talented.

Thank you kindly!

Aside from the fact that you have perspective and proportion down pat (Something I have horrible trouble with whenever I draw) but your OC has such a fantastic design. Love the mane and the expressions you put on her face are simply amazing.

I'm a terrible artist but I've been an art appreciator for years. :D

You wouldn't imagine how much trouble I've gone through in the past with proportions, I feel your pain there though :lol: . I do appreciate your kind compliment. I do plan on getting a lil more serious and finishing it all soon.

To sum up my thoughts appropriately, pretty much this entirely. Multiplied by whatever integer

This is absolutely adorable. You have an inherent talent that you should be proud of and, my, I'm delighted to have been even considered in the conception of such a fine piece! It's... heartwarming, so to speak. Thank you.

I'm glad that I've made you feel welcome. Without letting myself sound too sappy, I'd say you're certainly worth giving a warm welcome as much as anyone! Yet again, it's great to have you here!

*Jealousy.*

You are a crazy awesome artist.

Please fellow ponies, I feel like all of you are massaging my brain. It feels so good to read the things you all say! :wub:

And as promised, I said I'd fix the typo in the original pic

Simcity pointed out I forgot the "S" in MLP Forums....well...howbout a quick sketch instead.

Posted Image

Derpy did it! :ph34r:

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 4

aaaaahhh!!! thats amzing! your one of the greatest pony artists ive seen XD

rating=TOTAL AWESOMENESS!!

i wub it XD

wish i was on it tho (but you dont meh) :( hia XP

• Brohoof 1

aaaaahhh!!! thats amzing! your one of the greatest pony artists ive seen XD

rating=TOTAL AWESOMENESS!!

i wub it XD

wish i was on it tho (but you dont meh) :( hia XP

I'm so grateful for your rating, I sincerely appreciate it a lot! ;)

I'm pretty sure I'll get you in on the next community sketch, don't worry hun.

Hooooly hell...your drawing skills are breathtaking. :o

I appreciate the very kind compliment, It's very meaningful to me, and touching at the same time to hear you say that dear.

Dang, that is a really nice drawing x3

Ever think about coloring it?

The main concept is slated to get stencil, scribble repair, outlined, and then painted, followed with special effects of photoshop ;3

I wonder how many drawing there will be on here by the end of the month :P

And what finest said, it'd look even better with color :D

Most of these are just sketches for the hell of it, the concept piece of my character will get painted, but if you like, any member can suggest a piece of my artwork, and recommend it be painted. I'll be more than happy to do it as well. I also plan on accepting requests in the future, but for now, I have a lot of catching up to do with my artwork.

​Thank you all again for you heart touching compliments, I'm truly feeling it very much, makes me want to do something major to return the favor. ;3 :P

• Brohoof 1

Better than me...

I'm quite sure there is something you can draw better than me. ;3

How do you draw so well? You art flows so amazingly :)

you could animate for the show (:

~

I'm sincerely grateful for your kind words, truly am. To hear you say that, It makes me want to take things seriously about pursuing something in the future.

However I don't have a good answer for that question, and I'm being honest. I really don't think highly of my work, but I'm known to be stubborn like that.

I sincerely wish I could animate for the show, but like I've said before, I have no formal training/education whatsoever, I have no professional portfolio that was ever maintained for historical purposes of getting a job nor did I take my artwork seriously. The closest I got to getting somewhere, was getting considered for a job with Sammy Studios (Producers of video games 'BlazeBlue' and 'Guilty Gears'. Because I didn't take my art seriously, they didn't consider me serious, so I didn't get the job. It was my fault in the end.

• Brohoof 2

I'm quite sure there is something you can draw better than me. ;3

I'm sincerely grateful for your kind words, truly am. To hear you say that, It makes me want to take things seriously about pursuing something in the future.

However I don't have a good answer for that question, and I'm being honest. I really don't think highly of my work, but I'm known to be stubborn like that.

I sincerely wish I could animate for the show, but like I've said before, I have no formal training/education whatsoever, I have no professional portfolio that was ever maintained for historical purposes of getting a job nor did I take my artwork seriously. The closest I got to getting somewhere, was getting considered for a job with Sammy Studios (Producers of video games 'BlazeBlue' and 'Guilty Gears'. Because I didn't take my art seriously, they didn't consider me serious, so I didn't get the job. It was my fault in the end.

Their loss honestly ~

• Brohoof 1

Their loss honestly ~

Your response makes me happy in more ways than you know! Thank you so much for encouraging me! ;3 Btw, I'm gonna start a new topic here soon, entailing my near future projects, there's still alot to do, and I still haven't finished outline and cleaning up the sketch concept art of my OC, then there's project EPPL. ;)

These are truly awesome drawings, makes me feel a bit inferior :( . jk, but still these are great :lol:

Phew, Thank you kindly, and please don't ever feel that way in real life, it hurts me when anypony I know feels that way, or begins to look at me with disdain...I've been down that 'popular' road before, and it's not a good feeling...ever...

• Brohoof 1