Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I just want to show my appreciation for all the kindness! With quick sketch!

Dizzy Ditzy Doo!

Posted Image

Thanks again everyone who has made my stay here a very pleasant comfort!

Your Pegasister! Dizzy (Violet Spiral)

You put my name on your sketch?!

I love you and your sketch more than ever.

Edited by Devin Dash McCourty

thats so well done ^^

It was a quick 15-20 minute sketch, I'm glad you liked it! I really am! the Stylus I used to use, took a little bit longer, because sometimes when I drew on the pad, it doesn't quite transfer over onto the computer as I would like it to. >.<

I wish you put my name on it! :(

JK. Although it would be awesome, I don't know you. (But secretly I want to earn a spot on it, so...) WANNA BE BEST FRIENDS?

Yeah, it is awesome!!

Aweh, I'm sorry, I'll be sure to add you in next time when I sketch for the community. We can still be friends if you like. :lol:

Wow! your really amazing at drawing, You my friend, have talent :)

Aweh thanks, honestly, majority of the artwork I produce, I get really frustrated at. My friends call me over critical, but I can't help it, I just know there's something I can do better! I thank you for your kind words!

Aww, it's beautiful :D

Really like that earring, adds a nice little touch ;)

You know what....I totally forgot to finish that earring too...it's missing the bottom feather... :(

Derp...;x

• Brohoof 1

Aweh thanks, honestly, majority of the artwork I produce, I get really frustrated at. My friends call me over critical, but I can't help it, I just know there's something I can do better! I thank you for your kind words!

Derp...;x

Sometimes i have those same feelings as well with my art, and your welcome :)

(edited)

Posted Image

Additionally, to the over all concept piece, it's worn as so...

Posted Image

Yay! promoted to Cupcake! :D

All sketches were done with 15-20 mins, the bottom one however, took about 30 mins

That's adorable! Nice shoutouts too!

aww~

we wubs u too, Dizzeh~

Thank you fellow ponies ;3 I'm very grateful!

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 3

(O,O) the owl master agrees with the awesomeness

Nice work!

Holy.

Crap.

o_O

That's some of the best pony art I've seen in a bit. <3

Aweh, Thank you guys, but you flatter me too much, it's not truly finished until it's been repaired of all the scribbles, outlined, and painted! :P

Ooh, it looks even better like that :)

But i still think it's ok, you wouldn't have seen much of the feather anyway since the hair was in the way. (Unless if that's why you forgot to make it)

Thank you kindly! It actually served a purpose if one of my past fan fics.

Ohh gawd, I better get some sleep, I'll reply back to you all asap, gotta snoozle :D

• Brohoof 2

Aweh, Thank you guys, but you flatter me too much, it's not truly finished until it's been repaired of all the scribbles, outlined, and painted! :P

Thank you kindly! It actually served a purpose if one of my past fan fics.

Ohh gawd, I better get some sleep, I'll reply back to you all asap, gotta snoozle :D

post-1728-0-60995100-1334361635.jpg

(edited)

Nice sketch! Better than anything I ever drew

I don't believe in such things, mine couldn't possibly be better than yours, simply because I've never seen one of yours, That, and it's all a matter of personal preference and taste in art. Some pony might like your artwork more so than mine. Just remember that, it's all preference and personal taste, no such thing as a "artwork piece" being better than some pony else piece of artwork. That's just my opinion though.

There is only comparison by skills and methods that are utilized, which pony executed the method better. I've had no formal training in art whatsoever. So if you took courses to better yourself in art, In my book, that makes you a better informed artist than me.

Editted: to insert this note:

This comment is all a matter of my own opinion

~squee~

so adorable I love it !! :D ~

Thank you, I'm very ecstatic that you loved it!

Your sketches are great!

Aweh, thank you, I tend to be hard on myself and my artwork, but I'm glad you think highly of it. ;3

I think the S in MLPforums is missing, don't you think? Any way's, nice drawing.

But isn't all just one big forum in the end? That's what I assumed, but I'll fix it the next time I sketch for the community. Thank you for your input, and thank you for the compliment ;3

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 2

~squee~

so adorable I love it !! :D ~

To sum up my thoughts appropriately, pretty much this entirely. Multiplied by whatever integer

This is absolutely adorable. You have an inherent talent that you should be proud of and, my, I'm delighted to have been even considered in the conception of such a fine piece! It's... heartwarming, so to speak. Thank you.

I'm glad that I've made you feel welcome. Without letting myself sound too sappy, I'd say you're certainly worth giving a warm welcome as much as anyone! Yet again, it's great to have you here!

• Brohoof 1