Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Shows you just can't get interested in.

BastementSparkle

Sometimes MLP:FIM, because lately I can't easily bring myself to watch it. The way I see it at the moment is it is kind of hit and miss. I have really enjoyed pretty much all of the 2 part episodes, but some of them just feel cringe worthy for me. When I first started watching the show this spring (2016), I would watch an episode every day or two, but now I usually watch 2 or 3 episodes at a time every 2 to 4 weeks. I also read the descriptions for the episodes and end up skipping about a third of the episodes, since many of them sound like I won't enjoy it. I'm still in season 5 at the moment and want to be caught up on the show by the time season 7 and the movie come around. I think I may just skip season 6 all together, except the finale, since I've heard that it was one of the worst seasons of the show.

A lot of the episodes are not all that bad.  There are some really cringe ones every once and a while but the episode descriptions are not a great indicator and how the episode will be.  I've skipped a few because of the description and then came back to them and they turned out to be quite good.  I'm not even sure why I'm replying to this by text but whatever I guess I'm just that lazy.

• Brohoof 1

1. most mainstream anime's (one piece, attack on titan, pokemanz, etc etc) 

2. walking dead i thought its retarded when it started and i do now (fun fact it started off as a self insert fanfiction of Romero's dawn of the dead but the guy changed the comic a little so he could sell it as an original ip)  

3. that other one the medieval one 

Oh, and I couldn't watch Teen Titans Go anymore, I stop watching it after I Realized it's bad and I rather watch Original Teen Titans than the Go Version

also, I couldn't watch Sonic Boom anymore, Used to watch it for few Episodes but stop watching it.

Steven Universe. I can see the appeal. It's a fun and cute show. But I find it boring. It doesn't have the deep emotional background that shows like Avatar gave me. Personal opinion, I guess.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, and I couldn't watch Teen Titans Go anymore, I stop watching it after I Realized it's bad and I rather watch Original Teen Titans than the Go Version

also, I couldn't watch Sonic Boom anymore, Used to watch it for few Episodes but stop watching it.

I like Sonic Boom, just not Teen Titans No!.

Game of Thrones, everyone is always talking about it but it just doesn't appeal to me. There's too many episodes and they're too hard to come by. 

I saw the first episode and it didn't really leave me wanting more.

Edited by Battenberg

• 4 years later...

I lost interest in Game of Thrones. Not only that people spoiled it so much and so badly that I honestly didn’t even to watch it.I already ended up knowing everything that happened.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Star Vs the Forces of Evil was like that for me - I really tried to like it but nothing about it really stuck with me or stuck out to me and I really didn’t have any desire to keep up with it after the first season or so. It’s not a terrible show but it’s one of those that just kind of ‘exists’ to me. Also I kind of felt like the first season at least felt pretty reliant on “haha random” humor which I didn’t really care for.

To be honest I do kind of want to go back and give it another shot (especially since I have Disney+ now) but my early impressions of it were pretty mixed overall.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

Thomas and Friends: All Engines Go.

Despite not liking the art style I decided to be fair and give it a shot because I love Thomas. I couldn’t make it halfway through the first episode before shutting it off. The baby voices,out of character personalities, along with the Teen Titans Go! art style was too much. 

• Brohoof 3

On 2021-09-06 at 6:01 PM, baba_booey said:

Star Vs the Forces of Evil was like that for me

That's one I agree with. I would also add Steven Universe and The Owl House to my list. 

• Brohoof 1

Demon Slayer (I did read the first 5 vols of the manga and LOVE the soundtrack)

Attack on Titan (To much hype , I did read the first 100 chapters of the manga but kinda got bored of it)

My Hero Academia (Read the first 4 vols,  not my thing)

Are like the two mainstream animes I just can't get into personally. :lostit:

Most modern ones both lives and cartoons. The only ones I ever completed is Wanda & Vision and Wednesday. Unless Helluva Boss is also counted then yes that too. Mando idk if i should pick it up again..as I said, modern movies and shows bores me these days. I’m looking forward to Hazbin Hotel this summer though. 

3 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Don't give up on Mandalorian that soon:(  We need ponies to see its grand finale:ph3ar:  

I did started the new season with the first episode and it’s already started off repetitive but we will see once I catch up though. :coco: I’m only here for baby yoda honestly.