Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most interesting thing about you!

Thermonuclear Kitten

My humor is something that is interesting about me and my creativity. Inside my mind it's a multiunivercse that I would love to share to each and everyone of you. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The most interesting thing about me is that nothing about me is interesting. And that is a contradiction in itself. mlp-suncrazy.png

Edited by Fluidty

It's hard to choose, all I can say is that Im probably one of the oddest people you'd ever meet in regards to my personality and how I carry myself from situation to situation. My views on the world are a hefty mix of old school and 'new school'.

The most interesting thing about me is that... I'm the only one!

For those who think there is nothing interesting about you, use that answer. It applies to everyone. You are interesting because you are you, and no else is you.

• Brohoof 1

(perfect. I love talking about myself). let's see...the thing that other people probably find the most interesting about me is that I enjoy both "My little Pony" and "Hannibal" as well. I once terrified someone with talking about the most gruesome murders from Hannibal (while smiling and sometimes laughing) after I just bought a mlp-magazine (it had a vip-card with it!). she was both amazed and horrified :D

• 2 weeks later...

Me, Im the most interesting thing about myself. Kinda difficult to explain further unless you get into a serious conversation with me. I've been called wise beyond my years, an immature child, one of the smartest people my age, dumber than a rock and an asshole who is kind and care-free. All of that applies to me, try to figure out why.

• Brohoof 1

I can 100 percent accurately imitate ANYONE'S voice, from fictional characters like Mickey Mouse and Batman, to real people like famous actors or simply just my friends' voices. 

For example, with my low and plain voice, I can imitate Maud Pie! Listen here: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KQr8uGEPc2

Edited by DJ Gumball

Hm... There are plenty of things about me that I find interesting, but, to be blunt, my interest in woodwinds does not seem to really get other people excited. =(

I think, IRL, people are always getting a kick out of my ability to imitate the voices and mannerisms of managers and coworkers. I am so good that I can literally fool them into thinking the manager is there. lol In regards to past managers, I know that if and when they show up and they speak, my coworkers have to see their face before they can be sure it's them and not me. xD

I like to think I'm a mish-mash of several semi-interesting things rather than one actually interesting thing.

I have a really broad taste in music, I get super invested in any face-to-face conversation, and I will one day use my incredibly icy hands as gauntlets to fight off whatever threat humanity brings upon itself. Like global warming.