Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you hate most about your home?

Muffinnz

• 8 months later...

My house is a double-wide mobile home from 1987...that's never in all it's years been properly maintained or upkept. I just rent the place for right now, it's cheap and all I got at the moment, but it's falling apart, literally at the seam. :pip-err: Like the trailer is starting to split in half. Not to mention the outdated electrical work and the rodent problem, and holes in the floor under the bathtubs, also outdated old roof that leaks when it rains. :okiedokieloki:

Well mom and dad said they’d get a house with more of my own space maybe like a little apartment type thing attached though. I have the upstairs but it’s a loft so I kinda don’t have much privacy. I have my own bathroom room but I can’t watch tv or play games because the sound and my tv only has a channels for games….

it’s not really a big deal though I spend most of my time in the living room with them. I think I’d use the room more if there was a real wall is all. I’m greatful they let me stay there in general and help me like they do so I’d never complain to them about it. 

• 2 months later...

Ask me this at the end of this month because depending on what happens I'll have a lot to complain about.