Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The month you hate the most?

RainbowMau

In my case I hate April! :angry:

It's the month where the most horrible things have happened to me :(

*gasps*..............you are the very first person i know who said that.   Yet, I am surprised, tbh, :D  I actually love the month of April.  

Now, I don't want to say hate, but I dislike the month of October.  Yes, even though its Halloween, a lot of shit happens in that month, especially in my area.  

May, the start of summer and I'm always studying the most

WHAT?!  HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!!!!!  Its the month of the best movies.    Marvel Movies, Action Movies, Godzilla Movies (:yay:)

..........:lol:, jk

• Brohoof 4

Hm... April through August are pretty much all miserable to me.

I hate April and May because the nice weather suddenly vanishes (even though they're supposed to be 'Spring') and there are normally lots of severe thunderstorm outbreaks, which freak me out because they always come with tornado warnings and you basically spend hours in front of a TV, or in the bathroom under cover waiting to make sure the funnel is not going to go over your house. Too scary for me!

June through August are just miserable summer months. It's always hot, I can't sleep very well, and it's rarely ever tolerable to step outside.

So... I can't decide. I have some rather painful memories attached to May, but I also have some more painful memories attached to autumn and winter, so I can't really go off of that, considering I still love autumn/winter months. xD

• Brohoof 2

In my case I hate April! :angry:

It's the month where the most horrible things have happened to me :(

That's also my birth month! >:3

Anyway, in terms of my most hated month, December, because that's when it starts to get really cold in my area, and I absolutely despise cold weather with a passion.

All the hot ones. So all of them. I would say May through August. On the bright side, I have free time to do anything.... But it's terrible if you don't use it :okiedokielokie:.

September. I despise this month because I have to go to back to that prison that's known as "school" after a nice and relaxing three-month summer holiday.

• Brohoof 1

August is likely my least favorite month. Any heat is extremely oppressive for me, with my temperature tolerance threshold being about 65° and all. August sees roughly the worst of the heat. I don't even care what starts in September - If I'm not hot, I'll take it!

That's really it. It's just the heat of August that makes it so unbearable.

(edited)

November because it is the busiest month of the year in the industry I work in (grocery industry). Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday but it is very frustrating to order 450 case loads every single time and still run out of stuff (I am a dairy clerk) despite the fact that the warehouse sends me so many add items that I can barely even stand up in the back cooler. And if you have ever worked in retail you will understand exactly what I am talking about when I say that during major holidays it seems like all the unpleasant parts of the job get multiplied tenfold.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1