Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is the most hated character?

DiscordPerson

Moments ago, Princess Sunny said:

Granted, I may be being a little too harsh on her since that could be the case. Or maybe her parents were evil too and taught her to be that way. I guess it really doesn't matter; she still got the punishment she deserved.

I disagree with that, up to a point. She deserves punishment, but turning a filly into stone (for perhaps years) is worse than the worst solitary confinement prison ever. 

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

I disagree with that, up to a point. She deserves punishment, but turning a filly into stone (for perhaps years) is worse than the worst solitary confinement prison ever. 

Yeah you're probably right there too but at least she got A punishment for what she did. But yeah, I get what you're saying. Being turned to stone as a punishment for the adult characters is fine, but for a kid, maybe a bit too extreme.

Edited by Princess Sunny
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Princess Sunny said:

Granted, I may be being a little too harsh on her since that could be the case. Or maybe her parents were evil too and taught her to be that way. I guess it really doesn't matter; she still got the punishment she deserved.

:mlp_confused:??? /genq

wdym by "punishment"? /genq

1 minute ago, Princess Sunny said:

Yeah you're probably right there too but at least she got A punishment for what she did. But yeah, I get what you're saying. Being turned to stone as a punishment for the adult characters is fine, but for a kid, maybe a bit too extreme.

I would have liked an episode where someone tried to reform the villains, but over all, I don't like the finale at all, and the school of friendship was just an awful concept in my opinion.

Otherwise, In G4 my least favorite character was Zephyr Breeze. I used to really dislike Pinkie, but got over my dislike for her and came to appreciate her. 

• Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

As of right now? Princess Twilight Sparkle because she destroyed Equestria's harmony for a VERY long time. :Angry-zip:

It wasn't her fault, though-it was Opaline's. 

53 minutes ago, NozomiKaizoku said:

wait what DID she do??? /genq

She tried to take over Equestria and enslave everypony, so...yeah. That's REALLY bad. 

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

The way it is described in the show is more like a mute on a social site rather than getting the solitary, making it sound way less cruel. And i feel like that's the general vibe they were going with. And that's from POV of discord who has reality bending magic, if we're going to headcannon how it works(for example it being like ultra solitary) then we could also say that for anyone else it would be like a lengthy nap(discord even yawned when he was released the second time).

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alicorn Twilight Sparkle and Flurry Heart seemed to get the most hate, at least from my few times of browsing older discussions here and other places. But, those were big events in the show so everyone was talking about it.

On 2024-01-29 at 9:02 PM, Octavia Heartstrings said:

Out of all the characters from the franchise... probably Sludge from "Father Knows Beast". I don't know a single person who likes him or the episode he was in.

I guess people aren't vocal about this one as much. I never liked him too but I kinda forgot about him. I guess he's the "sleeper" option (literally and figuratively).

Surprisingly, Twilight. Statistically, she's most likely to be the most hated (as I've seen people who don't even like/regularly watch the show hate her. If I guess less "logic" based, however, I'd have to guess Starlight (just from my experience on mostly tiktok, there's a lot of hate towards her)