Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is the most hateable non-reformed MLP character? (My Opinion)

Prince Blueblood

Jet Set and Upper Crust

Suri Polomare

Wind Rider

Spoiled Milk/Rich

Svengallop

Principal Abacus Cinch

Who do you think is the worst?

P.S. My opinion, I "think?" Svengallop is the worst. Also you can include who you think even if they're not on the list above, such as Lightning Dust, but I don't think she's as bad and/or hateable as the ones above.
  • Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Principal Cinch is definitely my least favorite character in the entirety of G4. Some of the other characters listed here could be entertaining at times (like Spoiled Rich's appearance in "Applejack's 'Day' Off"), and many of them have good designs at the very least (I find Suri really cute, in particular). But Cinch is a character that I can't think of anything appealing about. Even her design screams evil, and not in a cool way like many of the other villains.

out of all of them on the list, i dislike spoiled rich/milk the most. i also have my fair share of dislikes that arent on the list, such as mud briar. i dont like mud briar because of the "technically" gimmick, it got annoying real fast, i think pinkie pie was justified on that one haha.

• 4 months later...

Svengelallop is the worst 

He is a greedy and manipulative manager of Coloratura who exploits her for his own gain.

He was extremely arrogant, constantly mentioning his achievements and the things he did towards everyone he talked to.

Tried pulling Coloratura out of Helping Hooves Music Festival charity event to convince her to focus on the show.

Never showing his respect of "common" ponies, such as when he disapproved of Coloratura's interactions with them.

Behind Coloratura's back, he keeps making unreasonable demands to Pinkie Pie and threatening her to pull Coloratura out of the festival if she doesn't comply. And it's extremely unlikely that Pinkie is the first pony he forced to do demands for him.

Seems to dislike the very idea of charity.

Possibly is a child hater as he called the school ponies "brats".

When his truth was revealed in front of Coloratura, instead of panicking or showing remorse about this, he complained about how he worked incredibly hard for her and he deserved everything he get, much to Rara's disgust.

After quitting his position as Coloratura's manager, he angrily taunted her that her show will fall apart without him, which she nervously doubting about her performance. However, Applejack managed to talk this out by telling her that being herself is the true perk of friendship. In the end, he gets no well-deserved comeuppance and successfully gets away with it.

• Brohoof 2

It's the Flim Flam Bros for being just a couple of scammers but for also never changing their shtick and it's the same song and dance every time. They got really old already by their second appearance yet I have no clue why the writers loved bringing them back so much

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I'd say it's Queen Chrysalis because she couldn't let go of her hate, and Cozy Glow, because she was just born evil. Oh! And Opaline from G5. She never became good either.

Edited by Princess Sunny