Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Who's your favorite non-MLP cartoon character?

Luigi495

I don't really watch cartoons anymore, I'm more of a sitcom guy... The cartoons on TV now adays have nothing on anything done in the past... Family Guy isn't what it used to be, neither is the Simpsons... Anything Nickelodian spits out nowadays has nothing funny about it, their content just isn't what it was back in the day... I've outgrown current Disney cartoons... Cartoon Network lost it's touch for me... blah blah blah... I'll stop complaining now and answer the question

My favourite character from a cartoon would have to be Brother Bear from The Berenstain Bears,

He's a pretty cool guy, and he's voiced by MICHAEL CERA when he was little... Who would have known, that growing up this was going on not that far from my house?

MICHAEL CERA!!!!!!! Lol I love him XD during the summer I used to wake up really early and watch the show just so I could hear him voicing Brother Bear XD

Look carefully at this post. I'll give you three guesses!

Funny, never really noticed that Kim Possible avatar. Disney really needs a channel for some it's older stuff, honestly I wouldn't mind seeing re-runs of them.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY! People prepare for maybe the longest list in history. *Takes really deep breath*

1. Cadpig (101 Dalmatians: The Series)

2. Wizzer (101 Dalmatians : The Series)

3. Dale (Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers)

4. Norbert (Angry Beavers)

5. Koda (Brother Bear)

6. Dodger (Oliver and Company)

7. Just about any character from TMNT!

8. Spider Man

9. Batman

10. Brandy Harrington (Brandy and Mr. Whiskers)

11. Fieval Mousekawitz (SP?) (American Tale)

12. Kyle Brovolowski (Once again, SP?) (South Park)

13. Little Foot (Land Before Time)

14. Edith (Despicable Me)

15. Lilly (Alpha and Omega)

16. Dixie (Balto)

17. Copper (Fox and the Hound)

18. Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life)

19. Any character in Animaniacs

20. Buster Bunny( Tiny Toon Adventures)

21. Johnny Bravo

22. Buttercup(Powerpuff Girls)

23. Bugs Bunny

24. Cubby Gummy (Gummi Bears)

There's probably a bunch more but I am gonna stop myself before I get in the hundreds. You get the idea. This guy is weird, has to many favorite characters.

• Brohoof 1

Funny, never really noticed that Kim Possible avatar. Disney really needs a channel for some it's older stuff, honestly I wouldn't mind seeing re-runs of them.

They also need to release Kim Possible as a DVD box set!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Courage the Cowardly Dog, Tama from Tama and Friends, Penelope from Hamtaro, Luna from Sailor Moon, Vitani from Lion King 2, Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls and The Untalkative Bunny.. that AREN'T anime.

I'll say Train Heartnet from Black Cat and Toboe from Wolf's Rain for anime x')

• Brohoof 1

Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory. I remember finding it completely acceptable that a young child could have access to such amazing technology... it made me wish that I could have a secret room under my house without my parents knowing about it.

This. So much this.

Also, I love:

The guy in red from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj6-LG5VpGk

Scooby Doo

Posted Image

AND the greatest character of all time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rFXzSZ5Aqo

JERRY!

Favorite cartoon character? Really, it changes from time to time. Depending on what I'm into at the moment. Lately I've been in a fit of nostalgia with Jackie Chan Adventures. So I admit my childhood fangirl crush on Finn is sort of reemerging.

Posted Image

Red hair, sideburns, green eyes, big nose, snappy dresser, likes Disco, witty... Oh, yeah... Dat everything.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite cartoon character? Really, it changes from time to time. Depending on what I'm into at the moment. Lately I've been in a fit of nostalgia with Jackie Chan Adventures. So I admit my childhood fangirl crush on Finn is sort of reemerging.

Posted Image

Red hair, sideburns, green eyes, big nose, snappy dresser, likes Disco, witty... Oh, yeah... Dat everything.

I love that show so much. My favorite character was Uncle... "Aye-ya!"

• Brohoof 1