Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Who's your favorite non-MLP cartoon character?

Luigi495

(edited)

i have a few but if i were to narrow it down to three they would be Sardonyx from Steven Universe, Tamaki from OHSHC(i have met his official dub voice actor!!!!!) and Mabel from Gravity falls

Edited by Paper Lilystar

• 3 weeks later...

I know he originated from a video game, but Kirby. He's in an anime, ''Hoshi no Kaabii''. If the character has to originate in a cartoon, I'll say PAC-MAN from PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures. You might say ''But he also originated in a video game'', but the PAC-MAN I'm talking about isn't the pizza shaped PAC-MAN or PAC-MAN in the form of my avatar, I'm talking about the form of PAC-MAN that has more realistic eyes and laces on his shoes. That is the PAC-MAN that originated in the TV show. Unlike many PAC-MAN fans who hate it, I wouldn't say it's any bad. I bet there are other PAC-MAN fans cringing as I talk about Ghostly Adventures.

I'd pick either:

Yuno Gasai from Future Diary,

Taiga Aisaka from Toradora,

Yuki Nagato from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu,

Isla from Plastic Memories,

Hestia from Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka.

Too many characters that it's impossible to single out a favourite.

Mine would have to be Mandy for the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Others that came close was Snarf form Thundercats (not the reboot the old cartoon), Bloo form fosters home for imaginary friends, and Panther cap form Toad Patrol.

Stitch from Lilo and Stitch (and the Stich anime)! He's so cool and cute at the same time! I love his companionship with Lilo, too. Also, classic SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick from the earlier days of SpongeBob SquarePants. The new episodes? I very much dislike most new episode of SpongeBob, with a few exceptions. But the classic characters in the show were the best, especially Squidward.

If characters from animated movies count too, then there's also Toothless from HTTYD, along with Dory from Finding Nemo.

But my favourite cartoon character along with Stitch is definitely Hawkeye from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. That show has been cancelled now and been replaced with a show which is far inferior, but even in that show Hawkeye is my favourite character. In EMH though, he was amazing! So damn funny and I generally like the fact that he's just a regular guy. No powers, no nothing,

Edited by Wolves

I would have to say my favourite cartoon characters would have to be:

• Garfield (Garfield)
  • Pinky (Pinky and the Brain)
  • Donnie (Wild Thornberrys)
  • Brian, Peter (Family Guy)
  • Kenny Mccormick (South Park
  • Roger and Steve (American Dad)
  • Rick (Rick and Morty)

I have a whole bunch but here are a few

-Nyarth (Pokemon)

-Gin (Ginga Nagareboshi Gin)

-Bolt (Disney Bolt)

-Vitani (Lion King 2)

-Cera, Chomper, and Petrie (Land Before Time)

-Ronno (Bambi 2)

-Gir (Invader Zim)

-Stitch (Lilo and Stitch)

-Scrat (Ice Age)

-Angel (Lady and the Tramp 2)

-Sabour (Tarzan)

-WALL-E (WALL-E)

-Squidward and Plankton (SpongeBob SquarePants)

-Courage (Courage the Cowardly Dog)

-Kat (Kid vs Kat)

-Eno (Dinosapien)

-Squibbon (The Future Is Wild)

These are the ones that came to me off of the top of my head.

My favourite character from a cartoon would be Superman , Batman, The Flash, Plastic Man...let just say the whole Justice League of America.

And pretty much every Furry Character i can think of, like the Mouse ( dont remember her name ) from Secret of Nimh, Martin from Redwall, Stitch, Mew from Pokemon and Lucario..also from pokemon.

But my alltime favourite would be Spiderman. I just like Spiderman way to much  :lol:

• 8 months later...

Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Zootopia, they are perhaps the best Disney ensemble, as these two characters have remarkable chemistry, you have Judy who is positive and optimistic, and Nick who is cynical and realistic, as their personalities began to mesh together as the movie progresses, for Judy learns the difficulty of being disadvantaged, and Nick learns to believe in himself again. Judy and Nick are also my heroes, fictional, but heroes nonetheless, as they elevated their values past the prejudice, and came together to solve a mystery, and ended a heinous conspiracy, to make all predators into an enemy, for this is the world we live in, where average people save the day, showing that greatness does come from us, that we are capable of honour and integrity, thus encourage us to share these values, then add to them, so Judy Hopps and Nicholas Wilde are my favourite characters, my role models, and an inspiration for us to see.

post-19222-0-31661000-1461303018_thumb.png 

Edited by King Edouard