Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Who's your favorite non-MLP cartoon character?

Luigi495

I'm not sure who my favorite cartoon character is...either Rocko or Spongebob.

and please note this is good old classic Patrick, not that new-age crap.

Do people seriously have to mention how "the new seasons suck" EVERY time anything Spongebob-related is brought up? It's getting old hearing that all the time...very old.

Erm....

Anime is basically a cartoon...

So Riza from Princess Resurrection.

True, but most people put them in different categories, so that's not really what was being asked in this thread...at least, I don't think it was.

Do people seriously have to mention how "the new seasons suck" EVERY time anything Spongebob-related is brought up? It's getting old hearing that all the time...very old.

Classic Spongebob is the only Spongebob I like. Original Patrick is the only Patrick I'd like. Besides, it would of been brought up sooner or later.

Anyway, Squidward is also hilarious in his own right.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjNT77EGXLo

• Brohoof 3

Hmm

Mordecai and Rigby (regular show)

Finn and Jake (adventure time)

Gumball and Darwin (The amazing world of gumball!)

Mr.Needle and Bobby (comic series I make, mr.needle was a brony before it was cool!)

• Brohoof 1

Classic Spongebob is the only Spongebob I like. Original Patrick is the only Patrick I like. Besides, it would of been brought up sooner or later.

Anyway, Squidward is also hilarious in his own right.

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=NjNT77EGXLo

Not that I don't agree, but when you've heard that as many times I have, it gets really annoying. Especially since Spongebob is definitely not the first cartoon to go downhill.

Classic Spongebob is the only Spongebob I like. Original Patrick is the only Patrick I'd like. Besides, it would of been brought up sooner or later. Anyway, Squidward is also hilarious in his own right.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjNT77EGXLo

Me likes.........my favorite Spongebob character is Squidward.
  • Brohoof 1

I actually don't have any favorite cartoon characters outside of Pinkie Pie from Friendship is Magic. I watch a lot of cartoons, but I've never had a "Favorite character" from any of them.

Anime is a little different. My top two would be Luffy from One Piece and Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club.

I don't really watch cartoons anymore, I'm more of a sitcom guy... The cartoons on TV now adays have nothing on anything done in the past... Family Guy isn't what it used to be, neither is the Simpsons... Anything Nickelodian spits out nowadays has nothing funny about it, their content just isn't what it was back in the day... I've outgrown current Disney cartoons... Cartoon Network lost it's touch for me... blah blah blah... I'll stop complaining now and answer the question

My favourite character from a cartoon would have to be Brother Bear from The Berenstain Bears,

He's a pretty cool guy, and he's voiced by MICHAEL CERA when he was little... Who would have known, that growing up this was going on not that far from my house?

Edited by Scootaloo
  • Brohoof 1

Out of American cartoons, I quote Spongebob way too much for him not to be my favorite. I mean, "striped sweater"? "You like krabby patties, don't you Squidward"? The FUN song? Classic. As for anime...

Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club.

I am obsessed with this anime, and I used to have a really big crush on Kyoya. He's still one of my favorite anime characters, along with Yuki Nagato. ^^"
  • Brohoof 1

Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory. I remember finding it completely acceptable that a young child could have access to such amazing technology... it made me wish that I could have a secret room under my house without my parents knowing about it, and I felt that I had an advantage over dexter because I didn't have a sister with the skilled in the art of the troll.

Scarlet Shimmer I love Ouran Host Club! Also I might be cosplaying as Yuki Nagato for Acen this year (my friend is going to be Haruhi Suzumiya). I already have a similar haircut to Yuki so I might just dye my hair.

It's hard for me to pick a cartoon caracter but I'm gonna to with Gaz from Invader Zim.

My second choice would be Mandy from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy--

Edited by Neko-Chan
  • Brohoof 1

http-~~-//youtu.be/ZuBMI5PYXgs

how come nopony has Gir on here yet? i love Gir! :D dodydodydodydodyDOOO

Because he's not our favorite? Besides, Gir is funniest when Zim is around to be annoyed by Gir's randomness. :P

Edited by Pinkamena Diane Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Gir is awesome too! I've met the guy who does Gir's voice (Rikki Simons) several times at Acen (my friends and I hung out with him and fed him pizza one year LOL) and I have a G3 MLP with Gir in his dog suit as the cutie mark and the other flank is signed by him.

(edited)

Scarlet Shimmer I love Ouran Host Club! Also I might be cosplaying as Yuki Nagato for Acen this year (my friend is going to be Haruhi Suzumiya). I already have a similar haircut to Yuki so I might just dye my hair. It's hard for me to pick a cartoon caracter but I'm gonna to with Gaz from Invader Zim. My second choice would be Mandy from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy--

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvbOOMjU3PA&feature=related

That third one in the video makes me think of Cupcakes........ Edited by Luigi495