Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unlikely characters who would possibly be MLP fans.

Antiyonder

Just something I thought would make a fun discussion factoring in characters from other properties and seem like they would be uninterested in MLP.  But for reasons whether the quality of G4 or some softness find themselves enjoying it.

A couple of contrasting examples to begin with:

1. Kim Possible.  Yeah, Ron and Rufus would strike me as enjoying even the early Gen shows.  Heck I imagine their occasional  teacher Steve Barkin to be a fan.   Even having students doing related essays from time to time.

No, much like how she is a closet Cuddle Buddies fan, I think she would enjoy say FiM or most of it, but keep it on the down low and claim she follows it for her boyfriend's sake.

2. Believe it or not, I think Beavis from well Beavis and Butthead would find any of the shows appealing.  He tends to be more sensitive in the later portions of the original series, even say enjoying the kindergarten activities or Dr. Seuss.

But what inspired this idea especially the 2022 segment where the duo watch Dynamite from BTS and Beavis likes the video much to Butthead's disappointment.  So yeah, just imagine him humming the MLP tunes.

• Brohoof 2

Dr. Eggman specifically ONLY the more comic Sonic show versions of the character.

Sonic Adventure or Sonic Boom type of character.

On the comic book version or the original sonic cartoon where he went by the name Dr Robotnic there is no way he would enjoy it.

• Brohoof 3

image.jpeg.8c343d0478a9766b329cbeb997903e1c.jpeg

*Sigh*"I saw Bobby watching that My Little Pony show the other day. Not surprised he likes the one who makes dresses, he could have at least picked the cowgirl or the athletic one."

"I like Fluttershy, she seems very sweet and would probably take care of me"

"She'll just leave you just like every other woman, Bill. Now Pinkie Pie, she has her own Batcave and an infinite supply of sweets, would come in handy for the imminent apocalypse."

"ManItellyouwhatdangollisteningtoyouguystalkinaboutdatdangolponyshowisembarrassingbutmandangol Dashiswhereit'satman"

"Well, I appreciate her athletic spirit but she doesn't have the same work ethic Applejack and I share"

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 4
  • Delighted Giggle 1

On 2023-08-10 at 12:12 PM, Megas said:

image.jpeg.8c343d0478a9766b329cbeb997903e1c.jpeg

*Sigh*"I saw Bobby watching that My Little Pony show the other day. Not surprised he likes the one who makes dresses, he could have at least picked the cowgirl or the athletic one."

"I like Fluttershy, she seems very sweet and would probably take care of me"

"She'll just leave you just like every other woman, Bill. Now Pinkie Pie, she has her own Batcave and an infinite supply of sweets, would come in handy for the imminent apocalypse."

"ManItellyouwhatdangollisteningtoyouguystalkinaboutdatdangolponyshowisembarrassingbutmandangol Dashiswhereit'satman"

"Well, I appreciate her athletic spirit but she doesn't have the same work ethic Applejack and I share"

Which fictional character do you think is a potential brony? - Page 2 -  Sugarcube Corner - MLP Forums

• Brohoof 2

A couple more:

1. Hunter from The Owl House.  Possibly Skara given the FiM reference in Something Ventured, Someone Framed.

That is if say the vicious unicorns of the Isles (Really Small Problems) don't scare them or any citizen.

Also in general, especially if Luz wanted to find some uplifting fare for her friends, I think they would also be learning that content of a more lighthearted fashion isn't necessarily going to be free of emotionally tense moments.😅  Just check the 1985 Care Bears movie song "Look Out".

Especially anything which yeah has some evil parents.  Yep there are thoughts that occupy my mind.

2. Devil from Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, especially if Lunella puts it on for him.

3. And yeah the creator of Duel Monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh.  He enjoys cartoons, and come on.  His name is Pegasus.😁

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd have to say maybe Tohru from Jackie Chan Adventures. He's certainly compassionate enough.......eventually.

• Brohoof 1